Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today (31173 Views)

Busola Dakolo Celebrates Funmilayo Ransome-Kuti, Two Others On Women’s Day (Pix) / Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today / Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife, Busola Dakolo’s Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by Fvckyouall: 10:31am On Jan 20, 2021
Chii59:

He's straight. And even if he'd have an affair, it'd be with a succulent female, not your dry, crusty ass.
Suck on that.

Dahm you don't even know what's a joke or not
are you jealous he isn't going to even reason your broke sickle cell ass no guy would date a walking corpse like you. so how many yrs before you kick the bucket
Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 20, 2021
Fvckyouall:

[s]Dahm you don't even know what's a joke or not
are you jealous he isn't going to even reason your broke sickle cell ass no guy would date a walking corpse like you. so how many yrs before you kick the bucket[/s]
Sorry to burst your bubble. grin grin Rumours rumours. Hiv is real and worse among the gay community. I won't be shocked if you've already contracted it.
Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by Realtord43: 10:46am On Jan 20, 2021
Simran94:

Look at your life.
1. You are jobless but still have mouth to insult someone who's rich and enjoying his life.
2. Secondly, I'm sure you spend most of your time on NL on Romance/Sexuality section and yet you call someone a SIMP.

Hypocrisy stinks cheesy grin
OK, i was jobless then but not anymore.

i spend time on romance/sexuality to hear and read pains and sorrow of SIMPing men who have be dealt thoroughly by women.
so how i mine an hypocrite?
Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by Pioneer01: 10:47am On Jan 20, 2021
Man wey sabi....
Chai money good oo
Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by IbrahimSkiba(f): 11:06am On Jan 20, 2021
dancok:
is that really ur picture?do u hook?

When I no be fish grin
Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by IbrahimSkiba(f): 11:06am On Jan 20, 2021
dancok:
is that really ur picture?do u hook?

Yes that's me
Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by tidoabdul(m): 11:07am On Jan 20, 2021
a gentleman, huge respect for him
Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by Neoteny(m): 11:08am On Jan 20, 2021
Ugly mf
Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by Jennycoolz(f): 11:29am On Jan 20, 2021
Happy birthday sir Dakolo kiss
Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by joshuaudom(m): 11:41am On Jan 20, 2021
lalasticlala:
Timi Dakolo Turns 40 Today

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timi_Dakolo

Dakolo shared pictures to mark his birthday on Instagram and wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKQVV8gr9fA/?igshid=1vx77bq8lht1d

hbd
Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by GossipCheff(m): 12:02pm On Jan 20, 2021
Lol! So RnB a bad song abi? Chai!!
Realtord43:
I dont listen to his song because he songs are full of SIMPing.

Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by olanrewaju49127: 12:16pm On Jan 20, 2021
40 years and he is still this hot.
Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 20, 2021
olanrewaju49127:
40 years and he is still this hot.
LalasticIala Seun myndd44
Please do something about this bots. Are they too important to you?
Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by vickydevoka(m): 12:37pm On Jan 20, 2021
Prymestrr:
Started from the bottom now he's here grin

Timi is a good man sha but he can talk too much unnecessarily. A man should always act more than he talks.
Not a man. Everybody is suppose to act more than they talk.
We make Women behave de way de do wen we support their wahala attitude.
Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by Fvckyouall: 1:08pm On Jan 20, 2021
Chii59:

Sorry to burst your bubble. grin grin Rumours rumours. Hiv is real and worse among the gay community. I won't be shocked if you've already contracted it.

Fun fact I don't sex people I believe there is more to love than that and I am not like you who does unprotected sex and even if I had it I would last ten times more than a walking corpse like you. You are sure lively for someone who would drop dead any minute.

so kudo's I hope you last this year, you can go and cry to sleep and blame God for making you a corpse
Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 20, 2021
Fvckyouall:

Fun fact I don't sex people I believe there is more to love than that and I am not like you who does unprotected sex and even if I had it I would last ten times more than a walking corpse like you. You are sure lively for someone who would drop dead any minute.

so kudo's I hope you last this year, you can go and cry to sleep and blame God for making you a corpse
E pain am!

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by Fvckyouall: 1:15pm On Jan 20, 2021
Chii59:

E pain am!

pain me lol, it clearly pained you cause you are trying your best to make me feel like an pained fun fact am not. it's not bad to be a sickle cell but you need to know your place as a worthless scum who can drop dead any minute it's not really personal blame your maker. good day if you live through it
Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 20, 2021
Fvckyouall:

pain me lol, it clearly pained you cause you are trying your best to make me feel like an pained fun fact am not. it's not bad to be a sickle cell but you need to know your place as a worthless scum who can drop dead any minute it's not really personal blame your maker. good day if you live through it
Prove that I'm SS.
Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 20, 2021
Crunchyg3:

How much will you design a book cover for me. I am actually broke

2000–7000
Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by Magnoliaa(f): 1:37pm On Jan 20, 2021
My kind of man. kiss
Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by Magnoliaa(f): 1:41pm On Jan 20, 2021
Chii59:

When are you changing your moniker to the m you really are? Guys, beware the owner of that moniker is a MAN, not a woman.

Ahan. Lol... you know who you're quoting?
Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 20, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Ahan. Lol... you know who you're quoting?
it's a guy
Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by Magnoliaa(f): 1:45pm On Jan 20, 2021
Chii59:
it's a guy

Hm. lipsrsealed
Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by Ayobami7(m): 1:54pm On Jan 20, 2021
生日快乐
Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by Teetrendsure(f): 3:37pm On Jan 20, 2021
Happy Birthday

Meanwhile INSIME is the new Gold mine
Hit me up for details
Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 20, 2021
IbrahimSkiba:

When I no be fish grin
i want to have a taste of you
Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by Exodora: 4:22pm On Jan 20, 2021
Queenlovely:
some people find it hard to smile because of frustration, Nigeria don frustrate boys destiny well well.

so many are suicidal and depressed, nothing gives them joy in this world, even if their girlfriend spread her legs wide for them to enter, the penni's will not stand, I hear some wife would have to stroke their manhood for like 1 hour before they will respond to stimuli.

my point is this; find time to smile, success does not mean famous person or heavy wallet, it comes from within, there is boy I will never fire from my company, he is a cheerful spirit, not those pretending cheerfulness, I mean real cheerfulness. smile, take life easy

I don't smile to be sincere but I think is a genetic thing . But people did say I look lovely whenever I smile .
In case we come across please don't fire me just teach me how to cause mine is a genetic .
Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by ikorodureporta: 4:34pm On Jan 20, 2021
40 abi 50
Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by Keketu(m): 4:39pm On Jan 20, 2021
Nickymezor:
Happy bday Timi
thanks
Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by Crunchyg3: 5:47pm On Jan 20, 2021
Pptppt:

2000–7000
I have 1000, if ok, you can chat me up on whatsapo
Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by IbrahimSkiba(f): 7:21pm On Jan 20, 2021
dancok:
i want to have a taste of you

Keep trying dear
Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by DaddyGngeess(m): 8:59pm On Jan 20, 2021
FactBoyz:
He is a rich simp. Probably richer than you... One fact: There are more rich simps than there are rich alphas. But that is no cause to act stupid cause of a lady.

My brother tell them abeg, everytime simp here simp there, there was a time in my life I was even begging God to turn me to mumu self, because in my very eyes alot of guys we called mumu back then in Europe where really successful, some will even come from Nigeria under few months this person don make money we the smart guys go just dey..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chinedu Ikedieze With Pastor Adeboye & Wife / What Is Wrong With Uche Ogbodo's Face? / Joke Silva, Bimbo-Akintola To Perform At Havard University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.