Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Singer, Timi Dakolo Celebrates 40th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer, Timi Dakolo Celebrates 40th Birthday (166 Views)

Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today / Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today / Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife, Busola Dakolo’s Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Singer, Timi Dakolo Celebrates 40th Birthday by Joanne07: 10:22am On Jan 20, 2021
RnB singer, Timi Dakolo has taken to social media to celebrate his 40th birthday today, January 20, 2020.

Timi said he’s happy he can now afford all that he dreamed of so many years ago as he recalled how writing WAEC and doing revision on his PN Okeke felt like just yesterday.

Writing further, the singer prayed to continue living a quality life and affording the hardest laughs for the rest of his existence.

He wrote on Instagram, “Happy Birthday To Me. I am so overjoyed. I can’t believe I am 40. It was just yesterday I was writing Waec and doing revision on my PN Okeke. It was just yesterday I was dreaming of working in Shell and stay in shell camp. Take my granny abroad and buy her everything. Anyways. I just want to live a quality life and laugh as hard as I can. The 4th floor of life looks great.”

https://rayoonline.com/singer-timi-dakolo-celebrates-40th-birthday/

Re: Singer, Timi Dakolo Celebrates 40th Birthday by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 20, 2021
wink

(1) (Reply)

Download Music: Zinoleesky Ft Lil Frosh 'omo Ologo' / Sir Shina Peters Ordained As Bishop Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church / Secret, Explosive Woody Allen Doc Series From Kirby Dick, Amy Ziering Coming To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.