|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,713,075 members, 6,409,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 July 2021 at 03:35 PM
|The Seriot Language And Its Translation For EastornprinceTo See by OtemAtum: 12:09pm On Jan 20|
Checking though my mention, I discovered that Eastornpeace made mention of how I wrote the Seriot Language without putting up a single translation of the language. He isn't aware that I gave some of the translations to many people through mails, so I'm making it a point of duty to post some of the translations here so that he could check for the consistency as he demands.
2 Likes 2 Shares
|Re: The Seriot Language And Its Translation For EastornprinceTo See by illicit(m): 12:10pm On Jan 20|
|Re: The Seriot Language And Its Translation For EastornprinceTo See by OtemAtum: 12:52pm On Jan 20|
Eastornprince, I'm starting with the Book Of Common Era Chapter 3. Pls scrutinise well. You can as well ask for the meaning of any of the words at random and I'll provide the answer.
1. Nicolas was a male homo sapiens born in the 280,001st year of the homo sapiens era, which is the same as the 1CE. The name of his father was Cephas. Now Cephas often took Nicolas to Rome in those days to worship the images of Jupiter and two others which were moulded side by side.
2. Now in those days, the Greeks of Rome went to bow before the images. And they said that Zeus was the same as Jupiter.
3. But a man named Aegeus, being of the Greek origin taught many people against the idea. And he said, if you will worship Zeus, worship him as the name which it is called originally.
4. For Jupiter is not Zeus, but another god whom the Romans have thought to exalt above Zeus. If Zeus is the same as Jupiter, let the image in this place be named Zeus and not Jupiter.
5. Now Nicolas was among the young ones who heard the lamentation of Aegeus, then he began to think. Now he said to Cephas his father, if we come here yearly to worship Jupiter, is it because it is different from Zeus which we worship in Athens?
6. Then his father said, they are the same and one my son. We come to worship Jupiter here because it is of bigger stature than all the images of Zeus we have in Athens.
7. Now Nicolas said, before Jupiter, Zeus has been well known for ages. But in these days, we hear people mentioning Zeus less than they mention Jupiter. We come to Rome at least once a year to worship Jupiter, but the Romans do not come to Athens to worship Zeus at all.
8. Now father, tell me, are there anything attached to these things? For I feel that something is going on in the background which is beyond the comprehension of the masses.
9. Our culture, our philosophies, our traditions, our gods and all the things which we Greeks pride ourselves in are already becoming the inheritances of the Romans and we respect a Roman more than we would do to a Greek.
10. We watch how the names of our gods are changed so that they become Romans. They tel new stories about them and we believe their stories. Father, this is not right.
11. Now Cephas said, keep quiet Nicolas, for the gods themselves will fight their own matter themselves. Zeus is not powerless so much that people will do evil against him and he would not retaiate.
12. Now Nicolas said, I doubt if the gods can do anything of their own. For the manifestations on earth are humans and not of the gods. They are natural and not of any god.
13. Now Cephas reprimanded Nicolas and warned him never to speak to him concerning such matter.Then he said also, do not go near Aegeus henceforth, for he is the one polluting your mind.
14. Now three years after, when Nicolas was aged twenty years, he heard that Aegeus had been killed by the order of Tiberius, because he spoilt the minds of the people who were of Greek origin.
15. When Cephas his father heard it, he said to him, this is the doing of Zeus. For his anger was hot against Aegeus for speaking when he was not sent. Then Nicolas said, father, now I know that the gods are humans, for if you could ascribe the deed of Tiberius to Zeus, then it is clear that the humans are the gods.
16. Was I not a child when Augustus died? But these days he had been made a god by some sects and they ascribe any good deeds of nature to him. I have read of Julius Caesar also whose image appears in our silver and gold.
17. The books of history say that he is a human but his worshippers say that he is divine and a god. Therefore I think that a god is also a human.
18. When the argument of Nicolas and his father was very hot, he said to him, go separate ways from me Nicolas, for I cannot bear how you talk often about the gods without respect. Pray that you do not end up like Aegeus who was punished by the gods for speaking lavishly.
19. So Nicolas departed to Antioch and stayed there silently, refusing to worship anything called a god. Then in Antioch, he found many of the Greeks who believed in the Torah of the Jews.
20. Now Nicolas wondered, saying, the Greeks are defeated on every side. The names of their gods are romanised in Rome and other Roman provinces. The Greeks who are born in this place and in Alexandria are also tilting towards Judaism.
21. Surely the gods of Athens shall soon go hidden and the power of Greece will be tamed.
22. Now Nicolas established himself as a thinker in Antioch, teaching the seekers of knowledge day and night. However, those who sought after him were few, for they would rather prefer to hear from Philo. Nicolas told the people that there was actually a creator that was not known and cannot be qualified with any human attributes.
23. However, the people preferred to follow a known god as the creator, so they did not accept Nicolas and his teachings because he spoke of an unknown God.
24. Now some Jews came after Nicolas to kill him, so he fled Antioch and went to Syria to dwell.
25. Nicolas was quiet concerning the matter of the gods when he was in Syria. When he was fifty-one years old, a man called Saul, known to be a Pharisee, came to Damascus to teach concerning how a god named Iesus struck him down while he was going about to persecute the follower of this god who was also called Kristus.
26. Now the people of Damascus said, we have not heard that there was ever a god called Iesus. Do you speak of Hesus, one of the ancient gods? Then Saul, seeming to be blind, said to them, I do not speak of Hesus(Esus) who was a man-made god, but of Iesus the son of God do I speak.
27. He struck me with blindness even now because I persecute his followers. But he did say to me that he would send someone to me to restore my blindness.
28. Now the people gathered around Saul for three days, leaving him in the evening and returning in the morning to see how he would regain his sight. Then on the third day, nine people came and one of them spoke, saying, are you Saul?
29. Then he said, yes I am. Have you been sent by Iesus Kristus to restore my sight? Then he who was named Ananias said, yes I have been sent. For Iesus appeared to me and said, Ananias, go to Damascus and there you shall see Saul, he who persecutes the christians.
30. Pray for him to restore his blindness and then shall he become one of my followers. But I said, god why have you sent me to my death? This Saul, is he not the same man who killed us the christians?
31. Let him die also, for he deserves to die. Then Kristus said, he shall live to make this religion great and to spread it far and wide. So go and restore his sight.
32. So Ananias prayed for Saul and he opened his eyes immediately. Then three hundred and fourteen people who saw the supposed miracle became christians immediately and were baptised by Ananias and his colleagues. Saul was also baptised with them.
33. Then one hundred and fifteen people, including Nicolas followed them until the time when they baptised more people at a river called Orontes. For as they walked about in Syria, they spoke about Kristus and how he converted Saul to Christianity.
34. Now Nicolas returned from following them, having heard that they would be heading to Antioch to establish a place of worship there.
35. Now Nicolas sat upon his bed and thought deeply, saying, what I have seen, is it real? They said that this Iesus was killed in Judea during the reign of Tiberius the emperor of Rome and the time when Pilate the cruel one was the prefect of the province of Rome in Judea.
36. It is true that Pilate killed many Jews when they rebelled against him, but I have studied histories but I have not come across any history concerning this Iesus Kristus. If he was so great and influential to have fed nine thousand men and women with five loaves of bread and two fish as Ananias did confess, then he should be worthy of note and should have appeared in the books of philosophy written by Philo and his contemporaries.
37. For such a god should not be first spoken about by these people who are not very well known but by those who discuss deep philosophies and matter of the states.
38. Now Nicolas arose, for he desired to seek Philo so that he would hear from him concerning this new god spoken of by Paul, Ananias and their colleagues. When Saul had reached Alexandria, he heard that Philo had died a year before.
39. When Nicolas discovered this, he went to Cyrene from Alexandria, saying, I know that there are many Jews in Cyrene and they go yearly to their synagogue in Jerusalem to perform the feasts and to worship Yahweh their god. Now if there is any Iesus Krista who was killed by Pilate the prefect around fifteen years ago, these Cyrenians should know.
40. For they go to Jerusalem yearly and they should know better.
41. Now when Nicolas had reached Cyrene, he met the elites of that place and questioned them, saying, have you heard of Iesus Kristus? He who was killed in the Judea by the Romans?
42. Now the people said, we know no one by the name Iesus Krista. But we have records of the Jews killed by the Romans because they rebelled against the Roman rules. We know how Jonathan the son of Jacob was killed during the reign of Coponius. This Jonathan led a group of rebels against the Romans.
43. For he said, I will give my life to see that the Romans are chased far from our land. Let them go and rule over their own lands. If the head of Coponius does not fall off his head, then mine should go for it. So Jonathan the son of Jacob was killed.
44. Another person who was killed was a man of the sect of the Pharisees whose name was Sadok, the son of Aaron. He disputed with a Roman over a land. Then he was convicted of crime and killed by the order of Pilate.
45. Another was Hagkol. Hagkol was killed by the Romans because he called himself a god and had followers. Then the Romans said, if we allow this man to become very influential, he will eventually become very strong such that he will lead a rebellious attack against the government and overcome.
46. So Hagkol was killed quickly with the support of the Pharisees and Saducees who ascribed his death to the doing of Yahweh our god. For they said that he blasphemed by making himself a god.
47. Then after him arose Jehohanan the son of Hagkol who claimed that he was the son of a god, for he said of his father, he is a god. Then when Jehohanan was becoming known, he was killed quickly.
48. After him was a thief named Methujael, the son of Shamar. He stole from the Romans to feed the Jews. He and five others were caught and killed at the same time.
49. Then just four years ago, one man named Jacob, the son of the well-known Zebedi the rich fisherman of the sea in Galilee was killed because he spoke against Agrippa the king who did nothing about the thieves who killed his father's servants and took away thirteen boats with the fish inside them.
50. His brother Johanan is still alive till today, but Zebedi his father died just last year.
51. Now Nicolas wondered why the Cyrenians could provide names of people who were of lesser fame and popularity, but of Iesus Krista whom Ananias and his colleagues spoke about as a well known man who was almost made the king of Judea, there was no record.
52. There is no record of he who fed about nine thousand people with food meant or seven people. There is no record of he who threatened the kingship of Herod the king. Even Philo who is known to attack anything short of Yahweh his god did not say anything concerning this god.
53. Now Nicolas concluded that there was something dubious about this Iesus Kristus and about the claim of Saul who professed that he was initially blind.
54. When Nicolas had slept that night, his heartbeat rate changed and he found himself in another realm. Then he saw one who said to him, I am your guard. I am Stephen, he who was with you on earth about a milion and half years ago, according to the calculation of time on earth.
55. Now Stephen revealed the past to Nicolas and he saw himself in the past and his role back then. Then Nicolas said, this is a good role and I will take it up once again. So Nicolas awoke and got ready to go to Antioch, because he had heard how Saul and his fellows taught the people there that a certain Iesus Krista, the son of Yahweh was killed in Judea for the removal of iniquity.
56. Now Nicolas listened to the sayings of Saul and did as if he had been converted to Christianity. Then Paul took him and baptised him. Then when Nicolas had been entrusted with many duties, he began to question the teachings us Paul.
57. And Nicolas said to Paul, why do you delight in propagating falsehood? You know that there is no Iesus Krista, but you vehemently proclaim it and now you have convinced many people to believe it.
58. Already the Cyrenian who knew nothing about your Kristus are now singing of him as if they were there when Pilate was crucifying him. And if you tell the Cyrenian that this Kristus whom they talk about is not a human but a mere 'word', they curse you and say that you Paul had commanded them to do so.
59. Why do you command people to curse those who are saying the truth? You know quite well that there is no one killed by Pilate by the name Iesus Kristus but you have obstinately chosen to propagate this lie, converting many people to this religion already. This is not good.
60. When Paul heard the confession of Nicolas, he cried, saying, you are nothing but a white wall, Nicolas? You are cursed also because you say that Kristus did not come in the flesh. He is a 'word' but is now made flesh. Therefore keep quiet and go with the letters which I have given you to deliver to the Corinthians.
61. Now Nicolas said, not anymore will I deliver letters containing lies to people far and wide. I have humbled myself to serve under you for these six years so that I might see all the errors of your religion and how you mixed imaginary and past people with real and present ones. Have I not discovered how some of your helpers make changes to the scripts from time to time, while you try to make a history for your religion?
62. The Stephen which you wrote in your script as one present in this world, have I not met him? Yes, I have found him in a trance and he has given me many secrets. Petrus also whom you say that he is a witness to the death of Iesus Krista, where is he?
63. He was of the past world and in our world, he is nothing but one of the 'words' same as Zeusus Krista who was of the past world and you have brought into our world as a 'word' which should change our world.
64. But the change shall not be forever because I have heard of a great 'Word' who will come into our world physically and make known the true versions of the half truths and adulterations of you religious ones.
65. I am one of his forerunners, for he will be here on earth at the time when the population of your religion is at its peak. And like a great stone of diamond shall he break all your religious efforts to pieces.
66. For words and languages shall come with him and he shall bring back the language called Seriot, which the gods of the old world favoured the most in the matter of communication. At his emergence, the christians will fear and tremble, thinking that he is that Antikristus whom you tell the people about.
67. But the children and grandchildren born to his contemporaries shall know by wisdom that there is no Antikristus who will destroy them, but the saviour of the world from mind slavery who has come to restore peace of mind to the world.
68. Now I Nicolas have hereby dissociated myself from Christianity till the day of my death. So Niklas departed from Paul to establish the truth which he then knew through the revelation of Stephen.
69. And because he was well loved and known by many Christians in those days, he soon had many people who followed after him to hear of his new ideas. And many Christians left Paul, Varnavas, Marcus and Ananias who were the first leaders of the christians in those days.
70. And Nicolas taught the people saying, I will not tell you that Iesus Christus does not exist, rather I will make you aware that in 'word' alone did he exist and not in the flesh. For one named Zeusus Krista in the past world, a son of the gods who died in Sodom-Egypt, is the one who existed as flesh.
71. But his name has been reincarnated into your world, same as thousands of names of the past people do. Even the powers of the past people shall become sources of power to the people of the future to fuel their engines.
72. Truly I see an earth that is more beautiful than many paradises ever described. A paradise where metallic works shall float in the air to move people from one place to another.
73. Then things will be done many times faster than as they are done these days. For one man, by the use of engines, shall be able to do a piece of work in one day, same job which fifty people here can complete in one year.
74. A man will travel a hundred miles in a few minutes, which we cannot do in a day. That is the age when many people shall become enlightened and the world would be more connected.
75. But the christians shall fear at every single fulfilment of these things. And their fear shall come to a climax when the god of truth shall arise and get the history of the world into the notice of the world, beginning from far back billions of years to his own days.
76. All these shall he accomplish in a few years. He shall also interprete strange languages and then usher in the age which is called New Age but which I would love to call Nicolatian Age according to my own name or the Otemic or Atomic Age according to the name of the god who shall come to usher it in.
77. In this age shall many people know me and the things which I actually stand for. Then shall the lies of Christianity and other religions be made known. However, the fearful shall remain fearful to follow their religions, but this shall not stop people from becoming thinkers on and on.
78. When the doctrine of Nicolas had begun to gain ground, the christians attacked them and hated them greatly, cursing them because they confessed that Iesus Christus was not flesh but 'word' only.
79. And they killed the Nicolatians in their places of gatherings where they learnt true histories and philosophies and the things of the future. Then the leaders of the lands were provoked, saying, this is a new madness. So they seized their places of gathering and collected their scrolls of possibilities, burning them up. Then some of them were killed. Then the Nicolatians were extinguished before the 280,100th year of the homo sapiens era.
80. Nicolas himself was imprisoned by the Romans in the 280,075th year of the homo sapiens era for supposedly speaking heresy and teaching falsehood. He was convicted for speaking against slavery and wars and for encouraging world peace. For the people said, a world where everything thought about is possible is not possible.
81. For it seems like one which shall take power from Rome and give it to other places of the world. And it seems like one where slave trade shall be stopped. The soldiers hated him for speaking against wars; for they said, what job shall we do when there are no more wars and violence?
82. So none of the scrolls written by the Nicolatians survived into the second century of the Common Era because they were declared illegal and harmful to the mind.
|Re: The Seriot Language And Its Translation For EastornprinceTo See by OtemAtum: 12:57pm On Jan 20|
|Re: The Seriot Language And Its Translation For EastornprinceTo See by OtemAtum: 12:59pm On Jan 20|
|Re: The Seriot Language And Its Translation For EastornprinceTo See by OtemAtum: 1:00pm On Jan 20|
So that is the complete translation of Chapter 3. Next...
|Re: The Seriot Language And Its Translation For EastornprinceTo See by OtemAtum: 1:03pm On Jan 20|
1. Saul was a male homo sapiens born in the 280,007th year of the homo sapiens era, same as the 7CE. The name of his father was Maximus. Now Maximus, a man who loved phiosophy, began to train his son in philosophy but when his wife died, he could not continue.
2. The death of Junia his wife affected him so much such that he began to fall ill. Saul was only eight years old when his mother died. He could not be pacified by his father who said to him, the gods understand our plight.
3. Then Saul said, if the gods understand, why can they not do anything about it to prevent the death of my mother? Maximus had not provided the answer to the question of Saul before he died. When he had died, the house which he dwelt was offered for sale.
4. Then Gamaliel, being a young man known in Jerusalem for his mastery of the Jewish tradition, came to inspect the house. For he thought to buy it for a place of abode where he could go to have some rest whenever he was on break.
5. Now Gamaliel discovered that the child of the house owner was there. So he adopted Saul and took him to Jerusalem to live with his own children who were kids also. So Saul grew in Jerusalem in the house of Gamaliel. And those who knew him thought of him as a Jew.
6. Now when Gamaliel had been promoted, he was well famed in Jerusalem. He was a very good orator also, this he taught Saul and his own children. He also taught them about Yahweh and all the things written in the Torah.
7. Now Saul wondered how in Tarsus, the people went about believing other gods but in Judea, the god called Yahweh was the one they believed, yet there seemed to be no suspicion of falsehood with either of their beliefs. Then Saul concluded in his mind that the gods of the earth were localised rather than global.
8. When Saul was of the age twenty-nine, he was well versed in philosophy, for he studied the philosophies of the Greeks, including the ones of Plato and Aristotle. Then he began to observe histories of different places. He saw that at every point in time, the gods of the people changed.
9. Then Saul decided to bring a change to the god of the Jews and of the Greeks and Romans, thinking that if he could unite the gods of the people, turning them into a single god, there would be peace among the three cultures. Then equally, the prophecy of the coming 'messiah' whom the Jews expected would have a fulfillment in the god which he would make.
10. So Saul obtained the names of two Greek gods named Zeus and Dionysus and one of the Roman gods originating from the Gaulish, named Esus. Then he came about a name called Zeusus. He did so when he was aged 42 years old.
11. When he showed this to Varnavas his colleague, he agreed with him that the name of that god should be called Zeusus. However, the name was Romanized to Iesus when an unexpected aged man named Philo visited them from Alexandria.
12. This man revealed 'Zeusus' as the name which the god should be called, even before he saw the name written by Saul and Varnavas. But one young man named Apollos differed, for he revealed the name Hesbon, which was different from that revealed by the other three.
13. Then Apollos departed from them to speak of Hesbon his own god.
14. Then Philo advised that the name should be properly romanised because the Romans shall not accept anything less of their language. For they were the superior people at that time. So the name of the god was called Iesus.
15. Then Kristus was chosen to be the name of his title, for it was the romanised form of Krista, who was commonly regarded as a saviour in the Hindu culture.
16. Now Saul kept away his identity as a godmaker and continued to associate with the Jews. And when he went to be with the few people whom he and his colleagues had converted to Christianity, he also behaved like one of them.
17. Now a year after the death of Philo his motivator, his foster father Gamaliel also died. Then Saul went to Jerusalem to observe his funeral rites. He went with some of his christian converts and ordered them all to keep silent concerning the doctrine of Iesus which he had taught them.
18. Then one of the people said to him, why do you tell us to keep silent concerning the messiah whom they expect? Should they not know that this messiah has come and they have connived with the Jews to kill him?
19. Now Saul said, it is not time for Jerusalem to know this. Therefore keep your peace. So no one in Jerusalem suspected that Saul, whom they knew as a pharisee had begun another religion.
20. When Saul, well known as Paul, had found Marcus, a young man who was very skilled at writing, he said to him, Marcus, you shall be he who shall write for us a good story concerning this god Iesus Kristus which we have made.
21. So Marcus began to write the story, according to the thoughts of his head, but he worked with the materials of history so that he could put fictitious events which he claimed to have occured in their best places in history.
22. Now when Marcus wrote deep into the night on a particular date, he fell into a trance and saw some people who said to him, you are in the right track. For your purpose on earth is to indeed write history for Iesus Krista who was formerly called Faulkin in the past world.
23. But he has rejected to be reincarnated into your world at this era because his personality has changed. His desires have changed also, saying, what is the pleasure derived from deception? I shall not deceive the whole world twice. I shall not also allow the prophecy of Waldis the firstborn female of all living creatures to be fulfilled over me. For she said of me, he will deceive the world twice.
24. Now Marcus, the god of Judea is interested in the god which you have made, knowing that through this god alone can his name be made famous all over the world. Therefore go and write great things concerning this god.
25. Whatever you think, write, for they have our inspirations in them. And if need be, you shall make adjustments, because we cannot see the future of your world all at once, but only bit by bit.
26. Be conversant with the current happenings in your world and by these happenings shall you make adjustments every now and then.
27. When Marcus awoke, he went to tell Paul, Varnavas and other chief Christians the things which he had seen. And he said, I saw myself in the past. For the things which we do presently seemed to be what we had done in the past.
28. When Marcus had written down things concerning Iesus Krista, Paul and Varnavas checked and were satisfied with what he had written. Around that time, report came to Paul that Apollos went about to preach concerning a god named Hesbon.
29. Now the things which Apollos preached were similar to the teachings of Paul, but the names of the gods whom they preached were different. Therefore Paul, knowing that Apollos was a better speaker than himself, approached him and said, let us not be divided between ourselves.
30. I have heard how some people already say that they are for you while some say that they belong to me. This will bring division and neither your religion nor mine shall stand. Therefore let us do things in common and preach the same god.
31. Now Apollos said, I am not satisfied with the use of the name Zeus to make a new god. But from Hesus and Boni have I made up the word Hesbon. However, I got a revelation and a personality named Hesbon actually appeared to me and revealed to me that he is real.
32. He said that the picking of the two names to make up one is not by coincidence, because any names or words picked at random can lead to something already in existence when they are put together to form one. This is the power in the use of words.
33. Therefore I shall not drop the name Hesbon for the god which I tell the people about because truly this Hesbon exists. Moreso, I hate Zeus from the depth of my soul, yet I cannot tell the reason for my hatred towards him.
34. Now Paul said, what do you think of the name Iesus? Truly it was not a coincidence that both Philo and I produced the same name Zeusus for that god. And when we worked upon it, we had the name Iesus.
35. Then I dreamt that such name actually existed in the past. This is to say that the coincidences of the present are the actual happenings of the past.
36. Then Marcus, the cousin of Varnavas also dreamt of the reality of this Iesus. Therefore we believe that this name is the most befitting for the god we have made.
37. Now when both Paul and Apollos could not agree at a single name, Paul said, for our religion to become one and to last long or forever, let us use the title Christus rather than the names Iesus or Hesbon.
38. So henceforth no one shall hear the names Iesus or Hesbon from our mouths or in our scripts, but Christus shall they see and hear. So from then on, both Apollos and Paul became united. And Apollos was a better speaker than Paul, so it was he who did much of the talking while Paul concentrated more in the writing of letters and scripts to the converts of different places.
39. Now Paul had different followers, including John, the brother of a certain Jacob who was killed when he challenged Agrippa the king concerning how he had kept silent about the matter of the stolen boats of Zebedi his father.
40. And when John had paid much attention to the whole concept of Iesus Kristus as presented by Paul and Apollos, he said, I can make a better write-up than Marcus. So John began to write concerning Iesus Kristus. And it was he who first revealed that Iesus Krista was the word who became flesh.
41. And he wrote of himself and James his late brother as if they existed with that Iesus Kristus. And when he fell into a trance, he was told that both himself and James actually existed with Zeusus Krista of the past world.
42. When Paul began to show much interest in the scripts written by John over that which Marcus had written, Varnavas was jealous and dissatisfied, because Paul had sidelined the scripts of his cousin. Then he took Marcus with him and left Paul to preach of Iesus elsewhere.
43. When the churches noticed that Paul was no more with Varnavas and Marcus, they questioned him. Then Paul said, Marcus is not fit for the work of Christus, because he loved to enjoy the fruit of other people's labour. He does not like to go out to convert souls, rather, he likes to take the glory which comes from conversion of souls, putting himself in front whenever we go for follow ups.
44. Now the church accepted the sayings of Paul and his new company. Then they gave to him a young man named Silas to help him in his missionary work.
|Re: The Seriot Language And Its Translation For EastornprinceTo See by OtemAtum: 1:10pm On Jan 20|
|Re: The Seriot Language And Its Translation For EastornprinceTo See by OtemAtum: 1:11pm On Jan 20|
|Re: The Seriot Language And Its Translation For EastornprinceTo See by OtemAtum: 1:12pm On Jan 20|
Digest these first. You can ask for more when you are through with this.
|Re: The Seriot Language And Its Translation For EastornprinceTo See by olusegun60036: 2:57pm On Jan 20|
So that is the complete translation of Chapter 3. Next...Chapter 4loading...
|Re: The Seriot Language And Its Translation For EastornprinceTo See by OtemAtum: 5:55pm On Jan 20|
olusegun60036:I have also given the translation of Chapter 4. Next is Chapter 5.
|Re: The Seriot Language And Its Translation For EastornprinceTo See by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 24|
OtemAtum:It seems you've abandoned the main thread. We didn't also get an updated version of your book last year as promised.
|Re: The Seriot Language And Its Translation For EastornprinceTo See by OtemAtum: 11:49pm On Jan 25|
gensteejay:Busy schedules bro. I hope this year will be better anyway.
|Re: The Seriot Language And Its Translation For EastornprinceTo See by Nobody: 4:49am On Jan 26|
|Re: The Seriot Language And Its Translation For EastornprinceTo See by Eastornprince: 7:53pm On Jan 28|
That is correct. Now let's move on to your translation
|Re: The Seriot Language And Its Translation For EastornprinceTo See by Eastornprince: 7:56pm On Jan 28|
Hmmmm, impressive. I actually read every word.
Whoever told this story deserves an award.
There are flaws though, too many, which suggests it precisely what it is...... a good story by an imperfect human mind!
I greet you, sir!
|Re: The Seriot Language And Its Translation For EastornprinceTo See by OtemAtum: 1:45pm On Feb 08|
Eastornprince:Let's discuss your supposed flaws whenever you are ready.
|Re: The Seriot Language And Its Translation For EastornprinceTo See by OtemAtum: 1:46pm On Feb 08|
Eastornprince, what's your conclusion about the Seriot language translation?
|Re: The Seriot Language And Its Translation For EastornprinceTo See by Eastornprince: 8:20pm On Feb 08|
Not supposed flaws. Real flaws.
There are major flaws in that thing that you can't clarify unless, of course, you are the author.
For one thing do you realize the narration of that story is in the third party? A third party is narrating the thoughts of different characters like in tales by moonlight and you want me to swallow the damn thing as a real event hook line and sinker!
Wait let me guess, the author was a god that lived long ago?
Don't make me laugh, it's bad for my testicles
|Re: The Seriot Language And Its Translation For EastornprinceTo See by Eastornprince: 8:21pm On Feb 08|
Impressive rubbish, that's it precisely.
|Re: The Seriot Language And Its Translation For EastornprinceTo See by OtemAtum: 7:05am On Feb 09|
Eastornprince:At least it's impressive
|Re: The Seriot Language And Its Translation For EastornprinceTo See by OtemAtum: 7:06am On Feb 09|
so that's the flaw now, not the Seriot Language anymore abi. You're just jumping from pillar to post bro.
|Re: The Seriot Language And Its Translation For EastornprinceTo See by Eastornprince: 1:10pm On Feb 09|
I never ever jump from pillar to post nor do I joke with issues like these
If you check well i did say that there were not one but several flaws in the story and then proceeded to outline just one.... I stated... "For one thing."
Now permit me to state another.
2. The convince with which your main character draws his conclusions in that story is indicative of a fictional work created a long time ago - at least 1000 years ago.
This is one reason I am totally convinced that you did not write that story nor are you making it up. You definitely copied it from somewhere with an ancient origin.
|Re: The Seriot Language And Its Translation For EastornprinceTo See by Eastornprince: 1:12pm On Feb 09|
I did say it was from the outset. I always tell the truth even when its not in my favor.
Yes, it's impressive. But real? No
|Re: The Seriot Language And Its Translation For EastornprinceTo See by OtemAtum: 4:19pm On Feb 09|
I opened this thread only because you said that there was no Seriot Language, but right now you haven't said anything about the translations you saw. I didn't open the thread because you think the story is real or not.
Secondly, you said that I copied the story from ancient origin, please can you be specific? Where is the story copied from?
|Re: The Seriot Language And Its Translation For EastornprinceTo See by Eastornprince: 6:37pm On Feb 13|
I still doubt that my friend, seeing as only you understand and translate it. But i keep an open mind knowing that the world has forgotten more ancient languages than it knows today.
If you ask me who I go ask?
Either you copied it or you authored it, which is it?. I chose to believe you did get if from somewhere other than those computer screenshots I am seeing.
|Re: The Seriot Language And Its Translation For EastornprinceTo See by realmindz: 12:09am On Mar 20|
And where did he copy it from...?
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 504