Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,954 members, 7,952,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:07 AM

Pls Recommend A Phone That Doesn't Exceed 70k With A Very Good Camera - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Recommend A Phone That Doesn't Exceed 70k With A Very Good Camera (1893 Views)

Which Good Camera Phone Can I Get For 100k. / Please Suggest A ₦70k Phone With Good Camera And Battery / With A Budget Of 35k-40k, What's The Best Phone To Buy With Good Camera? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Recommend A Phone That Doesn't Exceed 70k With A Very Good Camera by theFilmtric: 12:20am On Jan 22, 2021
ityP:

Fake gcam. Any gcam for transsion phones na formality. E no dey work
lol What's your definition of “work”?
theFilmtricsay
Re: Pls Recommend A Phone That Doesn't Exceed 70k With A Very Good Camera by Rareoil(m): 3:32am On Jan 22, 2021
theFilmtric:

1.the complaints on Xiaomi thread are x1000 the complaints on Infinix thread
I follow the both
2.Go and ask them in the Xiaomi thread
They themselves know
3.Almost all popular phones have their ported Gcam

https://romprovider.com/download-google-camera-7-1-tecno-phantom-10/

theFilmtricsay

You listed one phone lmao I'm done with this conversation.

1 Like

Re: Pls Recommend A Phone That Doesn't Exceed 70k With A Very Good Camera by ityP(m): 6:46am On Jan 22, 2021
theFilmtric:

1.the complaints on Xiaomi thread are x1000 the complaints on Infinix thread
I follow the both
2.Go and ask them in the Xiaomi thread
They themselves know
3.Almost all popular phones have their ported Gcam

https://romprovider.com/download-google-camera-7-1-tecno-phantom-10/

theFilmtricsay

I honestly thought you were being factual, you're not. You're blinded by sentiments. I use Xiaomi and I can pin point certain flaws, but you're a blind transsion fan. I've been in that Xiaomi thread for years, what exactly do people complain about there, if not asking if they should go ahead and update their devices or why the update seem to drain battery? Enter infinix and Tecno thread, stupid complains wey you go see go tire you. Transsion no dey Xiaomi/Redmi level abeg. Dead this talk. You dey talk gcam, enter infinix thread and see the reply for those asking for gcam ports. Stop lying abeg
Re: Pls Recommend A Phone That Doesn't Exceed 70k With A Very Good Camera by theFilmtric: 8:57am On Jan 22, 2021
ityP:

I honestly thought you were being factual, you're not. You're blinded by sentiments. I use Xiaomi and I can pin point certain flaws, but you're a blind transsion fan. I've been in that Xiaomi thread for years, what exactly do people complain about there, if not asking if they should go ahead and update their devices or why the update seem to drain battery? Enter infinix and Tecno thread, stupid complains wey you go see go tire you. Transsion no dey Xiaomi/Redmi level abeg. Dead this talk. You dey talk gcam, enter infinix thread and see the reply for those asking for gcam ports. Stop lying abeg
lol
You can think anything you want of me
That's your business
I've also been reading on the Xiaomi thread for about 2 years now
And even God knows that the complaints are far more than that
You're just a Xiaomi fan
I didn't expect much
About the Gcam stuff
I follow the Xiaomi thread more than I follow the Infinix thread
And the people asking for Gcam can always use their search engines to search
You always repeat the boldened
And I don't really disagree
But If I should ask Is Xiaomi on Samsung's level?
You fanboys are always quick to say that but when its time to bring information,specs etc you mention me once
I counter it
Twice, I still counter it
Then you stop
This isn't 2018
Times are changing
I am not lying
I am no brand's fanboy
You are

theFilmtricsay
Re: Pls Recommend A Phone That Doesn't Exceed 70k With A Very Good Camera by theFilmtric: 9:01am On Jan 22, 2021
Rareoil:

You listed one phone lmao I'm done with this conversation.
Lol I repeated what you did You can always use google Or my signature Cheers
theFilmtricsay
Re: Pls Recommend A Phone That Doesn't Exceed 70k With A Very Good Camera by ityP(m): 10:17am On Jan 22, 2021
theFilmtric:

lol
You can think anything you want of me
That's your business
I've also been reading on the Xiaomi thread for about 2 years now
And even God knows that the complaints are far more than that
You're just a Xiaomi fan
I didn't expect much
About the Gcam stuff
I follow the Xiaomi thread more than I follow the Infinix thread
And the people asking for Gcam can always use their search engines to search
You always repeat the boldened
And I don't really disagree
But If I should ask Is Xiaomi on Samsung's level?
You fanboys are always quick to say that but when its time to bring information,specs etc you mention me once
I counter it
Twice, I still counter it
Then you stop
This isn't 2018
Times are changing
I am not lying
I am no brand's fanboy
You are

theFilmtricsay

Price to performance, Xiaomi /Redmi beats Samsung
Re: Pls Recommend A Phone That Doesn't Exceed 70k With A Very Good Camera by theFilmtric: 11:26am On Jan 22, 2021
ityP:

Price to performance, Xiaomi /Redmi beats Samsung
True very true
But even if its pricey
Any reasonable person would choose Samsung
They are more innovative
They are more experienced
they are very durable
So do you mean Xiaomi is a better brand?

theFilmtricsay
Re: Pls Recommend A Phone That Doesn't Exceed 70k With A Very Good Camera by ityP(m): 12:13pm On Jan 22, 2021
theFilmtric:

True very true
But even if its pricey
Any reasonable person would choose Samsung
They are more innovative
They are more experienced
they are very durable
So do you mean Xiaomi is a better brand?

theFilmtricsay

Xiaomi specializes in budget devices. Samsung are more flagship-centric. The Xiaomi Mi 11 is proof that if they want to go the flagship route, Samsung may not stand a chance. For durability, forget matter. I'm using a 2016 Xiaomi phone. Still flies like a champ. About Xiaomi being a better brand, it's subjective. Like I said, price to performance, Samsung no see him back even when we want to go the flagship route. Dead this talk abeg
Re: Pls Recommend A Phone That Doesn't Exceed 70k With A Very Good Camera by aterejr(m): 3:17pm On Jan 22, 2021
Ademidd:
Biko I need a good phone for someone returning to school and that doesn't exceed 70k with a good camera. I need to get something ok for her so marketers pls stay off!
LG V35 available. She can't go wrong with this. My number's on my signature you can DM for any info

(1) (2) (Reply)

Underrated Budget Phone: Oppo A15s / Microsoft To Finally Retire Its Web Browser Internet Explorer Tomorrow / Discovered This By Chance On My Nokia G20 (split Screen)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.