Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,532 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Police Arrest Man Impersonating Superintendent Of Police & EFCC Operative (Pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest Man Impersonating Superintendent Of Police & EFCC Operative (Pix) (21421 Views)

Gunmen Behead Superintendent Of Police 'Agbalagba' In Aba, Abia / Police, EFCC, DSS To Monitor And Profile 2023 Political Aspirants, Actors / Police, EFCC, DSS Barred From Searching Gov. Wike’s Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Arrest Man Impersonating Superintendent Of Police & EFCC Operative (Pix) by UtopiaDream: 12:41pm On Jan 20, 2021
The Federal Capital Territory Police Command (FCT) have arrested a notorious fraudster, Mohammed Abdulrahman, who has been defrauding unsuspecting members of the public by impersonating as a Superintendent of Police and operative of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Igbere TV reports.

Spokesperson of the Command, AP Mariam Yusuf, who confirmed this in a statement on Tuesday in Abuja, said the suspect was arrested by operatives attached to the Mabushi Police Division on January 17, following a tip-off.

"Preliminary investigation reveals that, the suspect habitually harasses residents along Mabushi Express axis under the façade of being a Police Officer thereby smearing the dignified image of the Nigeria Police Force." the PPRO said.

Exhibits recovered from the suspect include two warrant cards, one handcuff, one tear spray, one black belt, one red fez cap, one black belt, one cutlass and one Toyota Camry black colour with registration number: AGL 541 ET.

The PPRO stated that the Commissioner of Police of the Command, CP Bala Ciroma, has urged the members of the public to report suspicious happenings and criminals in their environments to the nearest police formation for prompt action.

https://igberetvnews.com/1379700/police-arrests-man-impersonating-superintendent-police-effcc-operative-photo/

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Man Impersonating Superintendent Of Police & EFCC Operative (Pix) by dawnomike(m): 12:43pm On Jan 20, 2021
He will do better behind bars...

6 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man Impersonating Superintendent Of Police & EFCC Operative (Pix) by illicit(m): 1:09pm On Jan 20, 2021
I can't do this....
Re: Police Arrest Man Impersonating Superintendent Of Police & EFCC Operative (Pix) by Jagznation(m): 1:11pm On Jan 20, 2021
undecided

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Man Impersonating Superintendent Of Police & EFCC Operative (Pix) by onoms4luv(m): 1:53pm On Jan 20, 2021
See the idiot face

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Man Impersonating Superintendent Of Police & EFCC Operative (Pix) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 20, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

grin grin grin

Kirikiri will employ you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Man Impersonating Superintendent Of Police & EFCC Operative (Pix) by iamvictorbassey: 2:16pm On Jan 20, 2021
Now imagine he truly had a badge

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Man Impersonating Superintendent Of Police & EFCC Operative (Pix) by Amuluonyenaego: 2:16pm On Jan 20, 2021
I thank God he only operate with cutlass not gun.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Man Impersonating Superintendent Of Police & EFCC Operative (Pix) by Oyiboman69: 2:16pm On Jan 20, 2021
He has to do it cos they're not carrying out their duty diligently... the word to be used is, assisting,not impersonating grin

The mad man no even get gun sefff...mtcheeeeew!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Man Impersonating Superintendent Of Police & EFCC Operative (Pix) by emmanuelbrown26: 2:16pm On Jan 20, 2021
Aboki dun join the gang, is no longer only the south that do commit crime. To an Aboki, an average south is dubious in nature and corrupt.
Re: Police Arrest Man Impersonating Superintendent Of Police & EFCC Operative (Pix) by sonsomegrigbo: 2:16pm On Jan 20, 2021
Y
Re: Police Arrest Man Impersonating Superintendent Of Police & EFCC Operative (Pix) by Seeprodoitwell: 2:16pm On Jan 20, 2021
Ok
Re: Police Arrest Man Impersonating Superintendent Of Police & EFCC Operative (Pix) by Rafeeki: 2:17pm On Jan 20, 2021
God don catch am
Re: Police Arrest Man Impersonating Superintendent Of Police & EFCC Operative (Pix) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 20, 2021
Òkété ti bórù grin

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Man Impersonating Superintendent Of Police & EFCC Operative (Pix) by Sonnobax15(m): 2:17pm On Jan 20, 2021
shocked

I swear I didn't even care to look for the name of the culprit involved....
But one thing I'm so certain of is that this man has the quality of bravery in him which is very scarce in our present day NPF.....

But before I get outta here,lemme go back and look microscopically at what his name is...

Na Aboki self

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Man Impersonating Superintendent Of Police & EFCC Operative (Pix) by ipobarethieves: 2:18pm On Jan 20, 2021
sad Wic Useless dignified image the CRIMINAL is smearing undecided sad undecided sad angry? Same Amu Robbers police dey plant weeds in sumbody car/want to shot him join sad.
Re: Police Arrest Man Impersonating Superintendent Of Police & EFCC Operative (Pix) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 20, 2021
Looks like one of those who hustle Yahoo boys with fake EFCC and Police uniforms.

Scammer scamming scammers... grin
Re: Police Arrest Man Impersonating Superintendent Of Police & EFCC Operative (Pix) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 20, 2021
cheesy cheesy
Re: Police Arrest Man Impersonating Superintendent Of Police & EFCC Operative (Pix) by damijoe77: 2:18pm On Jan 20, 2021
With this name I see here,I swear dis guy will not even smell the Court yard not to talk of prison. tribali sentiment spoil Abuja.ya alhaj,rankadede Dan settle d mata( NIGERIA).

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Man Impersonating Superintendent Of Police & EFCC Operative (Pix) by Dottore: 2:18pm On Jan 20, 2021
Guy man don die
Re: Police Arrest Man Impersonating Superintendent Of Police & EFCC Operative (Pix) by DeepPro: 2:18pm On Jan 20, 2021
Hmmm

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Re: Police Arrest Man Impersonating Superintendent Of Police & EFCC Operative (Pix) by Tonyspecial(m): 2:19pm On Jan 20, 2021
G
Re: Police Arrest Man Impersonating Superintendent Of Police & EFCC Operative (Pix) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 20, 2021
how will the public know when police do all this thing's the man does.. anyway the guy self no try.. when u continue doing something evil make sure u will be caught one day.. the fool story just be like hush puppy.. they suppose jail am for life for impersonating government official.. nonsense
Re: Police Arrest Man Impersonating Superintendent Of Police & EFCC Operative (Pix) by ATEAMS: 2:19pm On Jan 20, 2021
E don B
Re: Police Arrest Man Impersonating Superintendent Of Police & EFCC Operative (Pix) by chatinent: 2:20pm On Jan 20, 2021
What is in the EFCC and the Police to emulate? Crimes? Bribery?

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man Impersonating Superintendent Of Police & EFCC Operative (Pix) by Flexherbal(m): 2:20pm On Jan 20, 2021
Too bad!
Re: Police Arrest Man Impersonating Superintendent Of Police & EFCC Operative (Pix) by samwillyco1(m): 2:20pm On Jan 20, 2021
Struggle for survival in a wrong direction.

In falz voice everybody is a criminal, grin grin grin grin
Re: Police Arrest Man Impersonating Superintendent Of Police & EFCC Operative (Pix) by Laxikenna: 2:20pm On Jan 20, 2021
Na so
Re: Police Arrest Man Impersonating Superintendent Of Police & EFCC Operative (Pix) by ekestic1976(f): 2:20pm On Jan 20, 2021
Has anyone listened to Temmie Kingin's new song, "Put It En"? It's a smash! Check it out on Apple Music. You'll thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Man Impersonating Superintendent Of Police & EFCC Operative (Pix) by Omofloflo: 2:20pm On Jan 20, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Mr. Obinna Atuonwo As Chairman Of PPPRA / Northern Governments Fail To Sponsor Christian Pilgrimage – Jonathan / With Love From Sambisa - By Da Boomsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.