Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Police Arrest Man Impersonating Superintendent Of Police & EFCC Operative (Pix) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest Man Impersonating Superintendent Of Police & EFCC Operative (Pix) (21415 Views)

Gunmen Behead Superintendent Of Police 'Agbalagba' In Aba, Abia / Police, EFCC, DSS To Monitor And Profile 2023 Political Aspirants, Actors / Police, EFCC, DSS Barred From Searching Gov. Wike’s Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Man Impersonating Superintendent Of Police & EFCC Operative (Pix) by GOFRONT(m): 2:21pm On Jan 20, 2021
See face like Wadume..
Re: Police Arrest Man Impersonating Superintendent Of Police & EFCC Operative (Pix) by Dominion202: 2:22pm On Jan 20, 2021
Am every sure is one of the dismissed officer in the NPF
Re: Police Arrest Man Impersonating Superintendent Of Police & EFCC Operative (Pix) by TempleHouse: 2:22pm On Jan 20, 2021
When will my Country follow Laws and Order !!!
Re: Police Arrest Man Impersonating Superintendent Of Police & EFCC Operative (Pix) by LongNipple(m): 2:24pm On Jan 20, 2021
Every day for the thief, one day for the owner. Strip him well. That's is how God will strip all ur enemies causing your failure in Jesus name (Amen).

Anyways in the spirit of revelation.

Join me and praise God for what he has done.

Our Sickle Cell Patient (SC) just got CURED and her genotype converted to AA after taking Phytoscience Stem Cell Therapy. No Surgeries required. Two laboratory have confirmed the results. Glory to God.

To all those that were laughing saying Sickle Cell cannot be cured, well God has shamed you all. What God cannot do doesnt exist.

I pray that God will visit everyone battling one health issues or the other today in Jesus name Amen.

Click this thread below to watch her testimony and to know what she used and how it works. Spread the word.

https://www.nairaland.com/6330207/sickle-cell-sc-childs-genotype#97889849
Re: Police Arrest Man Impersonating Superintendent Of Police & EFCC Operative (Pix) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 20, 2021
Smearing the dignified image of the police force grin grin grin grin ;

Dignified image?

Nigerian Police?

Re: Police Arrest Man Impersonating Superintendent Of Police & EFCC Operative (Pix) by NeverLost: 2:27pm On Jan 20, 2021
illicit:
I can't do this....
YOU CAN DO IT !, just try and see
Re: Police Arrest Man Impersonating Superintendent Of Police & EFCC Operative (Pix) by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:29pm On Jan 20, 2021
He must be under spell.

How can u go as far as that if you're not under speall?

Stupid motherfuckn criminal.

Re: Police Arrest Man Impersonating Superintendent Of Police & EFCC Operative (Pix) by BlessedNuel: 2:31pm On Jan 20, 2021
This country get people sha grin
Re: Police Arrest Man Impersonating Superintendent Of Police & EFCC Operative (Pix) by Mayng01(m): 2:37pm On Jan 20, 2021
He don fresh for crime
Re: Police Arrest Man Impersonating Superintendent Of Police & EFCC Operative (Pix) by Ihonzko(m): 2:39pm On Jan 20, 2021
Pls o am very rich right now. Now cement is very cost no work for me help me even if na clearing or filling of house or any kind am very ready am a bricklayer I do artwork too my house has expired it 15k I need money so bad even if it 200 or 500 it can go a very long way 0008004728 access bank Isaac. Call me if any work dey 08078449820
Re: Police Arrest Man Impersonating Superintendent Of Police & EFCC Operative (Pix) by Shormiey(m): 2:42pm On Jan 20, 2021
Two things at a time......we are truly in perilous time....
Re: Police Arrest Man Impersonating Superintendent Of Police & EFCC Operative (Pix) by AsawanaDgreat: 2:42pm On Jan 20, 2021
His time is up.
Re: Police Arrest Man Impersonating Superintendent Of Police & EFCC Operative (Pix) by olisaEze(m): 2:44pm On Jan 20, 2021
What these eyes have just seen!

grin Did I just read "smearing the good image of the dignified Nigerian police force"?

grin grin Chai!! That PPRO na comedian. grin
Re: Police Arrest Man Impersonating Superintendent Of Police & EFCC Operative (Pix) by ugbanante: 3:05pm On Jan 20, 2021
Let NPF empower this guy with appointment letter as a police spy or informant. He has being on duty for long.
Apologise to his victims. cheesy
Re: Police Arrest Man Impersonating Superintendent Of Police & EFCC Operative (Pix) by Catchfirez: 3:09pm On Jan 20, 2021
Na so Alhaji Gay take start oh.
Re: Police Arrest Man Impersonating Superintendent Of Police & EFCC Operative (Pix) by Arespect10: 3:39pm On Jan 20, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked

I swear I didn't even care to look for the name of the culprit involved....
But one thing I'm so certain of is that this man has the quality of bravery in him which is very scarce in our present day NPF.....

But before I get outta here,lemme go back and look microscopically at what his name is...

Na Aboki self

Some people are just too nuisance, not everyone that's such name is Hausa or Northerner, stop displaying the level of your stupidity here
Re: Police Arrest Man Impersonating Superintendent Of Police & EFCC Operative (Pix) by P1PrinceKT(m): 4:14pm On Jan 20, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:
Nyamuri dun join the gang, is no longer only the north that do commit crime. To an Nyamuri, an average Northerner is dubious in nature and corrupt.

you said it well.
Re: Police Arrest Man Impersonating Superintendent Of Police & EFCC Operative (Pix) by emmanuelbrown26: 4:54pm On Jan 20, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

you said it well.
Confirm aboki
Re: Police Arrest Man Impersonating Superintendent Of Police & EFCC Operative (Pix) by Coinbased: 5:03pm On Jan 20, 2021
really
Re: Police Arrest Man Impersonating Superintendent Of Police & EFCC Operative (Pix) by P1PrinceKT(m): 5:14pm On Jan 20, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:
Confirm aboki
Yes NYem mmmirmiri.
Re: Police Arrest Man Impersonating Superintendent Of Police & EFCC Operative (Pix) by ephime: 5:15pm On Jan 20, 2021
Impersonating wicked Nigeria Police. You are in trouble.
Re: Police Arrest Man Impersonating Superintendent Of Police & EFCC Operative (Pix) by Tudorsk(m): 5:38pm On Jan 20, 2021
What a funny human being
Re: Police Arrest Man Impersonating Superintendent Of Police & EFCC Operative (Pix) by simfrost90210: 12:23pm On May 04, 2023
grin grin grin
..., anyhow it's made as long as money is made

LasLas, everybody go dey alright for naija..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Engages 50 Influencers For Social Media Promotion - FIJ / Fayose Won’t Run Away From Nigeria, Not Afraid Of EFCC - Lere Olayinka / Fayose Rubbishes APC Audio Clips On Ekiti Election, Says 'It Is Fake'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.