Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Who Should I Listen To? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Should I Listen To? (957 Views)

Tips For Getting Through A Partner Who Doesn't Listen. / Your Pastor Or Your Parent? Whose Advise Do You Listen To? / Why Don't Nigerian Parents Listen To Their Children? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Should I Listen To? by ceysaga: 3:12pm On Apr 02, 2011
House, please help. My fiance and I are about to get married next month but my mum frowns at my visiting him. I visit him just once a week and my mum says its too frequent! What do I do? My mum even frowns at his visiting me often, that people will start seeing him too much. My fiance gets angry at this. Advice please.
Re: Who Should I Listen To? by Outstrip(f): 3:34pm On Apr 02, 2011
Every family is different. You fiance needs to get over it. You should even seriously consider why he is being headstrong at the request that you parents have made that he not come so often. My parents were the exact same way. It is their home and you are their child. Your fiance needs to respect that.
Re: Who Should I Listen To? by Odunnu: 7:19pm On Apr 02, 2011
How do you guys plan for your marriage?
Once a week?hmmm, you guys would be spending a lot on calls
Re: Who Should I Listen To? by Blazay(m): 8:05pm On Apr 02, 2011
Instead of sitting here on NL and whining, why dunnyoo get pregnant and shut yo moma up for good. kiss
That should keep her quiet for a long time as she keeps looking forward to a bouncing baby or two huh?
I would have duun jes' that. Y'awl can't be phocking without having anything to show forrrrit!
This is 2011 not 1411!
Abortion "Belt" nor dey reign again ooooh! grin
Fiance will ALWAYS come looooooooooooooong even after all ya eggs have been scrambled in that your oven! kiss
As for your moma. . .you know she does not phock anymore huh?
She dey jelos you. No mhain am! kiss
Re: Who Should I Listen To? by Odunnu: 8:11pm On Apr 02, 2011
Craze gal.
Re: Who Should I Listen To? by zayhal(f): 8:34pm On Apr 02, 2011
Iisten to your parents, they want the best 4 U.
Re: Who Should I Listen To? by iice(f): 9:43am On Apr 03, 2011
You're getting married next month. After that you can see yourself too much or over too much. Jeez
Re: Who Should I Listen To? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 03, 2011
You guys are getting married next month. Why don't you respect your mums wishes for just one more month since you are stiLl under her roof
Re: Who Should I Listen To? by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 04, 2011
So poster tell us . . . . are you finally marrying him?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-342461.0.html

Re: Who Should I Listen To? by Odunnu: 11:02am On Apr 04, 2011
Asiri nwayi
Re: Who Should I Listen To? by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 04, 2011
Lmao  grin  grin
Re: Who Should I Listen To? by afrobaby(f): 12:37pm On Apr 04, 2011
Different strokes for different folks, some parents, ones they know a date has been fixed for a wedding, they advise the oparties involved to always be in constant communication especially face to face, ur mum may have her reasons but I think it is better you guys spend more time together now especially for the forthcoming event and the after events
Re: Who Should I Listen To? by breathless(m): 1:00pm On Apr 04, 2011
Listen to your parents for now, after the wedding listen to your spouse. All the best
Re: Who Should I Listen To? by ceysaga: 4:10pm On Apr 04, 2011
Lmao @Ujujoan, I left that sucker ages ago. I actually paid my fair going to see him but I wasnt impressed by what I say so I took the next bus back without even botherin 2 ask 4 a refund. I now know that it isn't wise paying your own fare. Let him do it.
Re: Who Should I Listen To? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 04, 2011
ceysaga:

Lmao @Ujujoan, I left that sucker ages ago. I actually paid my fair going to see him but I wasnt impressed by what I say so I took the next bus back without even botherin 2 ask 4 a refund. I now know that it isn't wise paying your own fare. Let him do it.

I'm happy for your dear!

Congratulations . . . . and I wish you the very best in your up coming marriage! cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Need Some Advice / 13 Year Old Girl Beats Up Her Own Mother! / Re:are Short People Really Wicked,crafty And All?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.