Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,263 members, 7,818,891 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

13 Year Old Girl Beats Up Her Own Mother! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 13 Year Old Girl Beats Up Her Own Mother! (957 Views)

My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! / Fashola's Uncle Beats Up Second Wife (Photo) / I Am Forced To Marry My Own Mother, What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

13 Year Old Girl Beats Up Her Own Mother! by ayinba1(f): 1:22am On Jun 20, 2012
Okay, some may say it is an exageration but this is an eye witness Account.

"this family is actually pretty okay econmically but not educationally sound, so i happen to be visiting my friend and his sister who happens to be 13 was being scolded by the mom. The mom then raised her hand to hit this girl,, eewwoooo, come see slaps as e begin rain on this woman. I was actually embarrassed for her. Fast forward 13years later, my neighbour's son showed me this same girl that she was claiming that her baby is his. He was confident that the baby was not his but wanted to do the right thing"

So would you say a word about what you saw? What if the guy in question is your mother's son?
Re: 13 Year Old Girl Beats Up Her Own Mother! by moremi2008(m): 2:20am On Jun 20, 2012
Hahahahahaha!!!! Better warn the man that the woman claiming to be carrying his baby is a she-demon! People like that NEVER turn out well in life. You can't raise your hands to your own mother and then go on to live a stable, normal life.
Re: 13 Year Old Girl Beats Up Her Own Mother! by echobee(f): 11:52am On Jun 20, 2012
seun pls,we need some doctors here

(1) (Reply)

Re:are Short People Really Wicked,crafty And All? / Nigerian Lady Alleges Maltreatment By Expatriates, Share Office With A Dog / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.