Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,227 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Area Number 1 Employers Look For To Cut Cost... And Why You Must Not Be A Victim - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Area Number 1 Employers Look For To Cut Cost... And Why You Must Not Be A Victim (137 Views)

Driveinhud Ranks Number 1 Travel App On Play Store! / 5 Top Soft Skills Employers Look Out For Today. / Access Bank To Cut Staff Salaries, Retrench 75% Of Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Area Number 1 Employers Look For To Cut Cost... And Why You Must Not Be A Victim by planetpgold(m): 1:41pm On Jan 20, 2021
Timothy Here Again,

A What's-Next
Heart to Heart Discussion...

A couple of weeks ago, I went for a boys-out with 2 of my very long-time friends.

We were at the venue when Liverpool and Manchester United started the sensational Match.

Prior that time, we were having a serious discussion about _WHAT'S NEXT?_; should anything happen to their jobs, because the recent government policies and Covid-19 economic effects are already affecting their companies. Profit may drop and once that happens, employers will always want to cut cost.

Area No 1 to look for...

*The number one Area they All look at is their staff payroll*. I knew a tobacco company who laid off several of their staffs in November, December 2019.

So at the end of the day, what I advise them was that they can't control government policies or employers decision to lay off staff because they are not 'father Christmas'. What they have control over is to acquire more skills and start planning for their retirement.

Want to acquire more skill and start planning your own future and purpose? Or you want to hope that nothing happens to your job. Even at that, are you not due for advancement?

Well, the choice is yours. *You shape your life through your decisions.* Your current position is a sum total of all your past decisions. So, your future will be a sum total of your today's decision.

Dedicated to Your Success,
Tim Jibodu, FCA

P.S. As my own contribution to your success in life, Tomorrow Thursday 21st January 2021, I will be doing what I have NOT done before in the history of PlatinumGold 360 Solutions. Actually, this should be the second time and I am very sure that you may or may not like it - it depends on how serious you are with yourself.

So watch your inbox for my post tomorrow.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Can Someone Know His/her Number? / The Right Answer / Services Of A Biographer Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.