Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,655 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Adegboruwa: Herdsmen's Actions Illegal, Presidency Misinterpreted Constitution - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adegboruwa: Herdsmen's Actions Illegal, Presidency Misinterpreted Constitution (16306 Views)

Orji Kalu: My Visit To Nnamdi Kanu Misinterpreted By His Lawyer / Adegboruwa: Wike Has No Legal Authority To Confiscate Citizens Properties / Adegboruwa: Buhari’s Speech Filled With Confusion, Curfew Can’t Work In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adegboruwa: Herdsmen's Actions Illegal, Presidency Misinterpreted Constitution by Martinola(m): 8:06pm On Jan 20, 2021
Nigeria was a mistake

3 Likes

Re: Adegboruwa: Herdsmen's Actions Illegal, Presidency Misinterpreted Constitution by superior1: 8:06pm On Jan 20, 2021
There is nothing like Presidency in Nigeria, what we have there are empty nepotistic heads
Re: Adegboruwa: Herdsmen's Actions Illegal, Presidency Misinterpreted Constitution by mozes01(m): 8:09pm On Jan 20, 2021
Very concise , I hope Garwa shehoo and that charge and bail lawyer malami, will go back and study the Constitution and actually understand it

4 Likes

Re: Adegboruwa: Herdsmen's Actions Illegal, Presidency Misinterpreted Constitution by Adebowale89(m): 8:10pm On Jan 20, 2021
princemillla:

Lol? Why lol

SilvernorGold is one privilege quota system that help himself to have something in his brain but unfortunately he's still an aboki. no matter the level of aboki education, they still reason in the same line with their fellow illiterates up north

life is being lost, Yoruba keep loosing their prominent leaders all in the course of being diplomat when the section of the constitution quoted have demonstrated the occupying of forests an illegal in Nigeria constitution

if any herdsmen refuse to vacate the forests within that ultimatum day, let anyone found in the forests be treated as criminals

take your unrest to your retrogressive region and save Yoruba land form your conquer territory, why are Hausa not behaving like Fulani? even though Hausa too are violence but they've limit and some spirit of resistance but these fooolishani are just beaast that shouldn't exist as human in the first place

4 Likes

Re: Adegboruwa: Herdsmen's Actions Illegal, Presidency Misinterpreted Constitution by leisuretym: 8:11pm On Jan 20, 2021
Yeah, you can not bring all herdmen from west African to yorubaland, we need our land for our own use , beside herdsmen are killers at the moment , harbouring kidnappers and rapist, they want to run here after setting the north on fire to do same, we will not allow them to do same in yorubaland!

You can no longer move freely in the north and you want us to allow them do that here? I support ondo state government on this

3 Likes

Re: Adegboruwa: Herdsmen's Actions Illegal, Presidency Misinterpreted Constitution by Grace001: 8:12pm On Jan 20, 2021
Mmmm
Re: Adegboruwa: Herdsmen's Actions Illegal, Presidency Misinterpreted Constitution by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 20, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Lol

When madness hits the camp of the evil they will laugh like imbeciles for no reason.

1 Like

Re: Adegboruwa: Herdsmen's Actions Illegal, Presidency Misinterpreted Constitution by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:14pm On Jan 20, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Lol

I know you are confused and bereft of any sensible comment.
Re: Adegboruwa: Herdsmen's Actions Illegal, Presidency Misinterpreted Constitution by nedekid: 8:15pm On Jan 20, 2021
Presidential spokesman showing he does not have sense.
Re: Adegboruwa: Herdsmen's Actions Illegal, Presidency Misinterpreted Constitution by tnerro1(m): 8:17pm On Jan 20, 2021
Quota system is really dealing with the northerners in this country
Re: Adegboruwa: Herdsmen's Actions Illegal, Presidency Misinterpreted Constitution by tamdun: 8:17pm On Jan 20, 2021
Imagine o, a stranger will just come from nowhere and occupy my land

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adegboruwa: Herdsmen's Actions Illegal, Presidency Misinterpreted Constitution by Daddysidhan: 8:21pm On Jan 20, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Lol
what is LoL about this? Your fulani brothers are ignorant of the law of the land and the amiable governor/ true smart omoluabi will teach you idiot how it's been done. Eyin werey apayan yi

5 Likes

Re: Adegboruwa: Herdsmen's Actions Illegal, Presidency Misinterpreted Constitution by MummyD2020(f): 8:26pm On Jan 20, 2021
If all the southern states can do this, at least Nigeria's problems will be reduced by half. Where a particular tribe has occupied key positions in a country, what does that imply? Nothing but oppression.

1 Like

Re: Adegboruwa: Herdsmen's Actions Illegal, Presidency Misinterpreted Constitution by Raph82(m): 8:28pm On Jan 20, 2021
God punish LORD LUGARD in his grave for this single act of joining the south with the north. We are just not meant for each other. Nigeria is what God has not joined together, heaven must put asunder.
Re: Adegboruwa: Herdsmen's Actions Illegal, Presidency Misinterpreted Constitution by Oyinlomobambam(m): 8:29pm On Jan 20, 2021
How many days remain for those Fulani Headsmen jare?

I can’t wait for Akeredolu action

2 Likes

Re: Adegboruwa: Herdsmen's Actions Illegal, Presidency Misinterpreted Constitution by viyon02: 8:30pm On Jan 20, 2021
You see why Nigeria is in mess, simple and straight forward interpretation of law can not be done by the presedency even the attorney general of the federation can't even give legal advice to the president about this matter, I think from the president to the cabinet are all fools. So if attorney general of the federation can't advice president in a normal legal way about matters like this in the country so that presidency wouldn't sound so foolish, so how much more international issues that need intelligent well calculative deplomacy?. .God free us from these primitive, normadic illiterate fools. Let this country divide abeg.

4 Likes

Re: Adegboruwa: Herdsmen's Actions Illegal, Presidency Misinterpreted Constitution by Gabkosh: 8:35pm On Jan 20, 2021
When the so called presidency is full of dullard and stupid entities.

Gabbage shehu is a waste of space,an Aboki illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Adegboruwa: Herdsmen's Actions Illegal, Presidency Misinterpreted Constitution by flokii: 8:39pm On Jan 20, 2021
Where are the useless Miyetti Allah or whatever to come and explain law like the SANs have done.

Who be Fulani? If not for Buhari, where dem papa dey during OBJ, GEJ and co. who born them??

I totally support the order issued by Ondo state government for herders to vacate Ondo forest reserves within 7 days.

Enough is enough!!
Re: Adegboruwa: Herdsmen's Actions Illegal, Presidency Misinterpreted Constitution by Sammy07: 8:42pm On Jan 20, 2021
SW1st:
Finishing!!!!!

Trust my Yoruba people's intellectual prowess and display.

See a load of the law interpretations, lecturing, and intelligence in broad daylight. grin grin grin grin

Hahahahahaha

cool
Re: Adegboruwa: Herdsmen's Actions Illegal, Presidency Misinterpreted Constitution by Sammy07: 8:43pm On Jan 20, 2021
Yoruba people love schooling ignorant people esp on Law.

An example was also on Amotekun

1 Like

Re: Adegboruwa: Herdsmen's Actions Illegal, Presidency Misinterpreted Constitution by Sunnydoo: 8:48pm On Jan 20, 2021
Ondo no be North, don't let them turn it to another Borno state. shocked
Re: Adegboruwa: Herdsmen's Actions Illegal, Presidency Misinterpreted Constitution by P1PrinceKT(m): 8:48pm On Jan 20, 2021
Faithfull029:
Presidency is not misinterpreting constitution

why are you going to and fro.??
Re: Adegboruwa: Herdsmen's Actions Illegal, Presidency Misinterpreted Constitution by atonement12: 8:48pm On Jan 20, 2021
SilverNorGold:

My brother, na as them dun overflog this issue dey make me lol grin
Nigeria go better sha
Overflog? Crafty hypocrite!
Re: Adegboruwa: Herdsmen's Actions Illegal, Presidency Misinterpreted Constitution by dalass(f): 8:48pm On Jan 20, 2021
Freestainworld:
The presidency should just gather their darling herdsmen so they can be grazing their cows inside also rock.

This cracked me up...

I can imagine cows grazing in their chairman's Presidential lodge gardens.... grin

Since they want cattle to graze on other people's property unhindered. He may as well open up Aso rock to them...

Idiots
Re: Adegboruwa: Herdsmen's Actions Illegal, Presidency Misinterpreted Constitution by zedegit: 8:49pm On Jan 20, 2021
tungamaje:
Their interpretation of the constitutetition implies that I can erect my house near Aso Villa and nobody will challenge me because it's my constitutional right as a Nigerian citizen to reside wherever I like. Na him be say I go pack my load go Villa

Do you mind that gworo chewing and Nepa bill certificate holder.

1 Like

Re: Adegboruwa: Herdsmen's Actions Illegal, Presidency Misinterpreted Constitution by flokii: 8:49pm On Jan 20, 2021
Oyinlomobambam:
How many days remain for those Fulani Headsmen jare?

I can’t wait for Akeredolu action

On a level playing ground, Fulani can't engage Yorubas in warfare, they'll all perish #Fact.

They either use their brothers influence in aso rock and cabals or military to intimidate people.

Now that we are going legal. We'll see if they won't pay for their crimes. Even after Buhari's tenure ends in 2023, they will continue paying. Fvcking cowards!

3 Likes

Re: Adegboruwa: Herdsmen's Actions Illegal, Presidency Misinterpreted Constitution by Aflix(m): 8:49pm On Jan 20, 2021
Tolexander:
Adegboruwa made a very apt explanation of the law here.

In Nigeria, no land is free of ownership. If the land doesn’t belong to the people or community, it automatically belongs to the state Governor if it has no mineral resources underground being mined (Land Use Act 1978), from the point of view of a land surveyor which I am.

And to tenure such land, individual(s) need(s) the permission of the state Governor for that.

Do the herdsmen take a request and permission from the state Governor to tenure its land?

Since there is no permission from the state Governor, what right, effrontery and audacity do they have to be on the land or drag the legality of their stay on the land?

Governor Rotimi has done perfectly well to interprets the law as a barrister and execute the law as the Governor and CSO of the state. I hope all other governors in the south and the middle belt can emulate this and hold the bulls by the horns to reduce the menace of the evil herdsmen in our states
@Empiree
Re: Adegboruwa: Herdsmen's Actions Illegal, Presidency Misinterpreted Constitution by P1PrinceKT(m): 8:51pm On Jan 20, 2021
Gabkosh:
When the so called ondo government is full of dullard and stupid entities.

okeredelu is a waste of space, Bayerabe with big nose illiterate.
Re: Adegboruwa: Herdsmen's Actions Illegal, Presidency Misinterpreted Constitution by atonement12: 8:51pm On Jan 20, 2021
Tolexander:
Adegboruwa made a very apt explanation of the law here.

In Nigeria, no land is free of ownership. If the land doesn’t belong to the people or community, it automatically belongs to the state Governor if it has no mineral resources underground being mined (Land Use Act 1978), from the point of view of a land surveyor which I am.

And to tenure such land, individual(s) need(s) the permission of the state Governor for that.

Do the herdsmen take a request and permission from the state Governor to tenure its land?

Since there is no permission from the state Governor, what right, effrontery and audacity do they have to be on the land or drag the legality of their stay on the land?

Governor Rotimi has done perfectly well to interprets the law as a barrister and execute the law as the Governor and CSO of the state. I hope all other governors in the south and the middle belt can emulate this and hold the bulls by the horns to reduce the menace of the evil herdsmen in our states
You think the Fulani government does not know the true interpretation of the law? They are just trying to be clever by half.

2 Likes

Re: Adegboruwa: Herdsmen's Actions Illegal, Presidency Misinterpreted Constitution by dalass(f): 8:51pm On Jan 20, 2021
Sammy07:
Yoruba people love schooling ignorant people esp on Law.

An example was also on Amotekun

Exactly. Balanced reasoning dey Yoruba side... Before becoming a Leader in that SW part, your level of reasoning must be well above average
Re: Adegboruwa: Herdsmen's Actions Illegal, Presidency Misinterpreted Constitution by P1PrinceKT(m): 8:51pm On Jan 20, 2021
Gabkosh:
When the so called ondo government is full of dullard and stupid entities.

okeredelu is a waste of space, Bayerabe with big nose illiterate.

you now understand your people right.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kennedy Ibe Impeached As Imo Assembly Speaker, Replaced With Emeka Nduka / Peter Obi All Smiles At The Palace Of Emir Of Minna (Pictures) / Aisha Buhari Condemns Nigeria’s Healthcare System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.