Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,801 members, 7,813,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

If Federal Government Give Your 5k, Which Business You Wan Do? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Federal Government Give Your 5k, Which Business You Wan Do? (355 Views)

If Federal Capital Territory Is a State, Who Is The Governor? / If Federal Government Free MNK Today / Edo Government Give Hints On Schools, Religious Centres Reopening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Federal Government Give Your 5k, Which Business You Wan Do? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 20, 2021
I heard FG wants to lift 2 million Nigerians from extreme poverty to poverty by giving them 5,000 naira each... And one guy identified as David Abdulrazak on Twitter said 5k can set up a good akara business and it can bring 5k per day.
Abeg my fellow country men, only to get location to fry akara never pass 5k? We never talk of council, agbero etc... This country na cruise.
Today's question
If FG give you the 5k, which business you wan do?

Source: Port Harcourt Amebo

1 Like

Re: If Federal Government Give Your 5k, Which Business You Wan Do? by merbenko: 3:55pm On Jan 20, 2021
Pure water business
Re: If Federal Government Give Your 5k, Which Business You Wan Do? by Sammy07: 3:55pm On Jan 20, 2021
yungsam:
I heard FG wants to lift 2 million Nigerians from extreme poverty to poverty by giving them 5,000 naira each... And one guy identified as David Abdulrazak on Twitter said 5k can set up a good akara business and it can bring 5k per day.
Abeg my fellow country men, only to get location to fry akara never pass 5k? We never talk of council, agbero etc... This country na cruise.
Today's question

5k wey no fit buy shirt or a trouser.

Anyways, you can hire or partner with any bus driver.(18 passenger)
Go and load agricultural products like Bananas (Ogede wewe, ogede agbagba), oranges and the likes from a remote village in Osun or Ondo.

Transport them to the North or middle belt in bulk. (The likes of Jos, Niger, etc)

Use the 5k to buy them when its time to share profits its will be 65:35 in favor of the driver (his bus and fuel).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Federal Government Give Your 5k, Which Business You Wan Do? by Akudaisi: 3:56pm On Jan 20, 2021
A joke of a country
Re: If Federal Government Give Your 5k, Which Business You Wan Do? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 20, 2021
With 5k you can start pure water business?
merbenko:
Pure water business
Re: If Federal Government Give Your 5k, Which Business You Wan Do? by ACxxxMAN: 4:00pm On Jan 20, 2021
Bet9ja business... Find sure odd invest the 5k.. That's the only viable business you fit take am do

2 Likes

Re: If Federal Government Give Your 5k, Which Business You Wan Do? by Freestainworld(m): 4:02pm On Jan 20, 2021
Stomach infrastructure business

1 Like

Re: If Federal Government Give Your 5k, Which Business You Wan Do? by Nanaborga(m): 4:02pm On Jan 20, 2021
Na to use am get license from hisbah , then start male prostitution business for daura

1 Like

Re: If Federal Government Give Your 5k, Which Business You Wan Do? by smemud(m): 4:03pm On Jan 20, 2021
they sell charger.
Re: If Federal Government Give Your 5k, Which Business You Wan Do? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 20, 2021
Sense go finish you
Sammy07:

5k wey no fit buy shirt or a trouser.

Anyways, you can hire or partner with any bus driver.(18 passenger)
Go and load agricultural products like Bananas (Ogede wewe, ogede agbagba), oranges and the likes from a remote village in Osun or Ondo.

Transport them to the North or middle belt in bulk. (The likes of Jos, Niger, etc)

Use the 5k to buy them when its time to share profits its will be 65:35 in favor of the driver (his bus and fuel).
Re: If Federal Government Give Your 5k, Which Business You Wan Do? by Psalmy2cute(m): 5:37pm On Jan 20, 2021
yungsam:
Today's question

Sell igbo for arewa republic.. angry angry 1 wrap go as high as 500 naira.. due to scarcity there

1 Like

Re: If Federal Government Give Your 5k, Which Business You Wan Do? by Refinedbeing(m): 5:40pm On Jan 20, 2021
ACxxxMAN:
Bet9ja business... Find sure odd invest the 5k.. That's the only viable business you fit take am do
grin Gambler. Sure odd you say. grin
Re: If Federal Government Give Your 5k, Which Business You Wan Do? by bubu2019: 5:40pm On Jan 20, 2021
Shoe shinning nah
Re: If Federal Government Give Your 5k, Which Business You Wan Do? by Refinedbeing(m): 5:41pm On Jan 20, 2021
smemud:
they sell charger.
Really? With 5k?
Re: If Federal Government Give Your 5k, Which Business You Wan Do? by inoki247: 5:43pm On Jan 20, 2021
Open Bakery and start doing Bread.....

or start to dey sell Indomie for Junction cheesy cheesy wink
Re: If Federal Government Give Your 5k, Which Business You Wan Do? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 20, 2021
Lol
Psalmy2cute:

Sell igbo for arewa republic.. angry angry 1 wrap go as high as 500 naira.. due to scarcity there
Re: If Federal Government Give Your 5k, Which Business You Wan Do? by Tap0lane: 5:57pm On Jan 20, 2021
Why not reject the money since you can't do a thing with it.

yungsam:
Today's question

Re: If Federal Government Give Your 5k, Which Business You Wan Do? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 20, 2021
yungsam:
Today's question

Since they won't give me, I don't have to say what I can do.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians On Social Media Condemn Arrest Of Lekki Toll Gate Protesters / Fulani Herdsmen, Their AK47s, And Igboland / S.o.s To Gov Abiodun: Stop Illegal Oro Curfew In Ipokia Now -muric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.