Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/01/2021 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/01/2021 (187 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/01/19 / Rccg Sunday School Student's Manual(21/01/2018) / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/01/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/01/2021 by dallyemmy: 4:02pm On Jan 20, 2021
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/01/2021 by dallyemmy: 9:44am On Jan 21, 2021
Prayer Points:

1.Thank You, Father, for making me to sit together with Christ, in heavenly places, far above, principalities, powers, dominions and mights.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.I take authority and dominion, over demons, principalities and powers; and over spiritual wickedness in high places, within my environment, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, give me the power to live above sin, and above all the activities of the flesh, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, empower me to diligently keep all Your commandments; to love You my God, to walk in all Your ways, and to cleave unto You, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, let no man be able to stand before me all the days of my life; put my fear and dread into every witch and wizard, within my environment and in every land that I tread upon, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, send reinforcements from above and, paralyse every Prince of Persia, standing against my prayers and breakthroughs, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, increase the intensity of Your fire in my life; let my life become too hot for the enemies to handle; and, let every agent of darkness within my vicinity begin to relocate, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, enlarge my coast, give me the heathen for my inheritance and the uttermost part of the earth for my possession, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye, and shield him from every satanic arrow, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Will Nigeria Ever Be A Developed Country Before The World End? / This Current Day Order Of Civilization Is Approved By God / Why Ghanaian Football Player Michael Essien Lost His Social Media Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.