Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Jnr Pope Celebrates Wife, Jennifer's Birthday: Meeting You On Facebook .... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jnr Pope Celebrates Wife, Jennifer's Birthday: Meeting You On Facebook .... (34958 Views)

Junior Pope’s Wife, Jennifer Is Unconscious - Nurse (Video) / Junior Pope Odonwodo & Wife, Jennifer Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Davido With Atiku’s Wife, Jennifer Abubakar In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jnr Pope Celebrates Wife, Jennifer's Birthday: Meeting You On Facebook .... by benjackugo: 5:18pm On Jan 20, 2021
"Meeting You On Facebook Wasn’t A Mistake" - Actor Junior Pope Celebrates His Wife On Her Birthday

Actor Junior Pope has sent sweet words to his wife, Jennifer and mother of his three sons who turns a year older today January 20, IgbereTV reports.

In a post shared on his IG page, Pope revealed he met his wife on Facebook. It reads;

''Happy Birthday To My Wife My Life ....
@dopeevents007 @qutejay
Where Do I Start My Epistle,How Do I End It ....... I Love You Just The Way You Are........
Wishing You Gods Most Secret Blessings Meant For Only His Angels.......Meeting You On Facebook Wasn’t A Mistake, It Was And Is A Blessing.........
.............. The Mother Of My Kings,Happy Birthday"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CKQxFLlgXvB/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

4 Likes

Re: Jnr Pope Celebrates Wife, Jennifer's Birthday: Meeting You On Facebook .... by adadike(f): 5:25pm On Jan 20, 2021
Happy birthday Madam pope. More blessings

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jnr Pope Celebrates Wife, Jennifer's Birthday: Meeting You On Facebook .... by Bigggloadofcum: 5:27pm On Jan 20, 2021
Wow!

Its a known fact that facebook is a place for hunting.

Fishers of women record more success there than any other social media. The downside however is, you get more than you bargain for most times.

I once met someone on Facebook, before we got to meet LIVE, she shared sumptuous photos of herself (so she claimed) with me.

Truth is, I anticipated our eventual meeting more than the coming of Christ. I had planned on parting her ass with my rod exactly the same way Moses parted the red sea.

But when the D-day came, I wept. I still weep whenever I remember that day. This stupid girl was sharing me photos of someone else. I saw a man in a woman's dress.

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jnr Pope Celebrates Wife, Jennifer's Birthday: Meeting You On Facebook .... by longetivity(m): 6:11pm On Jan 20, 2021
congratulations Facebook lovers

1 Like

Re: Jnr Pope Celebrates Wife, Jennifer's Birthday: Meeting You On Facebook .... by Kaypee98(m): 8:52pm On Jan 20, 2021
Pope dey marry?

8 Likes

Re: Jnr Pope Celebrates Wife, Jennifer's Birthday: Meeting You On Facebook .... by Faithfull029(f): 8:52pm On Jan 20, 2021
Wish them well
Re: Jnr Pope Celebrates Wife, Jennifer's Birthday: Meeting You On Facebook .... by Bfarm: 8:52pm On Jan 20, 2021
wink
Re: Jnr Pope Celebrates Wife, Jennifer's Birthday: Meeting You On Facebook .... by Fastflashs: 8:52pm On Jan 20, 2021
cry
Re: Jnr Pope Celebrates Wife, Jennifer's Birthday: Meeting You On Facebook .... by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 20, 2021
I hope to meet mine too. Congrats.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-M4kBLvliA
The woman who media says got arrested for slapping traffic warder, I just watched the video. She never slapped anybody. In fact, the traffic officials used okada to crash her car. Her only offence was that she drove one-way. Watch the video here. This victimization of women should stop.
Re: Jnr Pope Celebrates Wife, Jennifer's Birthday: Meeting You On Facebook .... by Sonnobax15(m): 8:53pm On Jan 20, 2021
grin

Na girlfriend wey loyal nai we go carry stroll enter altar with..

5 Likes

Re: Jnr Pope Celebrates Wife, Jennifer's Birthday: Meeting You On Facebook .... by tigobacv: 8:53pm On Jan 20, 2021
Waw. This is so sweet
Re: Jnr Pope Celebrates Wife, Jennifer's Birthday: Meeting You On Facebook .... by johnwickx7: 8:53pm On Jan 20, 2021
Kaypee98:
Pope dey marry? Oooh it's the unserious pope
Re: Jnr Pope Celebrates Wife, Jennifer's Birthday: Meeting You On Facebook .... by kambili999(f): 8:53pm On Jan 20, 2021
Wawu. These days lots of people are getting married from social media o.

Congrats to ur Mrs Pope.

God bless her new age
Re: Jnr Pope Celebrates Wife, Jennifer's Birthday: Meeting You On Facebook .... by tigobacv: 8:53pm On Jan 20, 2021
Good
Re: Jnr Pope Celebrates Wife, Jennifer's Birthday: Meeting You On Facebook .... by Omofloflo: 8:54pm On Jan 20, 2021
cool
Re: Jnr Pope Celebrates Wife, Jennifer's Birthday: Meeting You On Facebook .... by theFilmtric: 8:54pm On Jan 20, 2021
Well we shall see undecided
Facebook stuff no dey last sha.
No hate

theFilmtricsay
Bigggloadofcum:
Wow!

Fishers of women record more success there than any other social media. The downside however is, you get more than you bargain for most times.

I once met someone on Facebook, before we got to meet LIVE, she shared sumptuous photos of herself (so she claimed) with me.

Truth is, I anticipated our eventual meeting more than the coming of Christ. I had planned on parting her ass with my rod exactly the same way Moses parted the red sea.

But when the D-day came, I wept. I still weep whenever I remember that day. This stupid girl was sharing me photos of someone else. I saw a man in a woman's dress.
lol cheesy grin
You no do video call ni?

theFilmtricsay

2 Likes

Re: Jnr Pope Celebrates Wife, Jennifer's Birthday: Meeting You On Facebook .... by Enudapan: 8:54pm On Jan 20, 2021
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated

Jnr pope the real odogwu
Love the way this guy smokes mushin weed in nollywood movies
Re: Jnr Pope Celebrates Wife, Jennifer's Birthday: Meeting You On Facebook .... by Patosky4U: 8:55pm On Jan 20, 2021
undecided undecided

I think I will just have to do the search online since the ones I have been meeting offline need 2k urgently most times

6 Likes

Re: Jnr Pope Celebrates Wife, Jennifer's Birthday: Meeting You On Facebook .... by Sonnobax15(m): 8:55pm On Jan 20, 2021
sapphiere:
I hope to meet mine too. Congrats.
Lol..you dey find smack down from Nairaland guys ba?
Re: Jnr Pope Celebrates Wife, Jennifer's Birthday: Meeting You On Facebook .... by Kzinne: 8:55pm On Jan 20, 2021
Re: Jnr Pope Celebrates Wife, Jennifer's Birthday: Meeting You On Facebook .... by TrueChristians: 8:56pm On Jan 20, 2021
Just as jnr pope say that meeting the woman of his dreams was not a mistake .. think about when you meet The Lord Jesus Christ through his servant , God is still saying something in your life never give up check my signature God bless you

6 Likes

Re: Jnr Pope Celebrates Wife, Jennifer's Birthday: Meeting You On Facebook .... by kenzysmith: 8:57pm On Jan 20, 2021
Jr pope why na u just dey cast this girl say she toast u.
Re: Jnr Pope Celebrates Wife, Jennifer's Birthday: Meeting You On Facebook .... by TemmyT002(m): 8:57pm On Jan 20, 2021
Bigggloadofcum:
Wow!

Buhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Sorry o
Re: Jnr Pope Celebrates Wife, Jennifer's Birthday: Meeting You On Facebook .... by Adex2442: 8:57pm On Jan 20, 2021
Bigggloadofcum:
Wow!

grin grin cheesy
Re: Jnr Pope Celebrates Wife, Jennifer's Birthday: Meeting You On Facebook .... by BOLLD(m): 8:57pm On Jan 20, 2021
Beautiful!
Re: Jnr Pope Celebrates Wife, Jennifer's Birthday: Meeting You On Facebook .... by bolaayenimo: 8:58pm On Jan 20, 2021
I wish them well
Re: Jnr Pope Celebrates Wife, Jennifer's Birthday: Meeting You On Facebook .... by obembet(f): 8:58pm On Jan 20, 2021
When am I going to meet my own on nairaland.... grin

Lexusgs430:

You are seeking love from a hopeless place........ cheesy

U are right.
Re: Jnr Pope Celebrates Wife, Jennifer's Birthday: Meeting You On Facebook .... by xcesspaschal(m): 8:59pm On Jan 20, 2021
Hahahahaha.....make i go catch some fish for facebook tonight since op don put am for front page.
Re: Jnr Pope Celebrates Wife, Jennifer's Birthday: Meeting You On Facebook .... by Lexusgs430: 8:59pm On Jan 20, 2021
I need to dig through her friends list....... cheesy
Re: Jnr Pope Celebrates Wife, Jennifer's Birthday: Meeting You On Facebook .... by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 20, 2021
Omo this woman is really endowed
the ikebe sef big pass the owner.
truly meeting her on Facebook wasn't a mistake
happy birthday ma.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Anto Pregnant? - Fans Ask Evicted BBNaija Housemate (Photo) / Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara / Cynthia Morgan Acquires New Range Rover...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.