Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,673 members, 7,827,465 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Jnr Pope Celebrates Wife, Jennifer's Birthday: Meeting You On Facebook .... - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jnr Pope Celebrates Wife, Jennifer's Birthday: Meeting You On Facebook .... (35047 Views)

Junior Pope’s Wife, Jennifer Is Unconscious - Nurse (Video) / Junior Pope Odonwodo & Wife, Jennifer Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Davido With Atiku’s Wife, Jennifer Abubakar In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jnr Pope Celebrates Wife, Jennifer's Birthday: Meeting You On Facebook .... by Rawhumper(m): 1:54am On Jan 21, 2021
Looooooool abeg free joor this happened?

I have plenty of them I have met and am about to meet...some even invited me but am been careful because I cant loose guard because of Toto.

But women in particular should be very careful the people the meet in Facebook, many have lost their lives.

quote author=Bigggloadofcum post=98262649]Wow!

Its a known fact that facebook is a place for hunting.

Fishers of women record more success there than any other social media. The downside however is, you get more than you bargain for most times.

I once met someone on Facebook, before we got to meet LIVE, she shared sumptuous photos of herself (so she claimed) with me.

Truth is, I anticipated our eventual meeting more than the coming of Christ. I had planned on parting her ass with my rod exactly the same way Moses parted the red sea.

But when the D-day came, I wept. I still weep whenever I remember that day. This stupid girl was sharing me photos of someone else. I saw a man in a woman's dress.[/quote]
Re: Jnr Pope Celebrates Wife, Jennifer's Birthday: Meeting You On Facebook .... by Rawhumper(m): 1:59am On Jan 21, 2021
You will someday and so cool you are versatile in so many areas like football and others...thats cool.

Dont mind what that moniker said, just keep sieving, u soon get the right one here.

obembet:
When am I going to meet my own on nairaland.... grin

U are right.
Re: Jnr Pope Celebrates Wife, Jennifer's Birthday: Meeting You On Facebook .... by Shormiey(m): 8:17am On Jan 21, 2021
Bigggloadofcum:
Wow!

Fishers of women record more success there than any other social media. The downside however is, you get more than you bargain for most times.

I once met someone on Facebook, before we got to meet LIVE, she shared sumptuous photos of herself (so she claimed) with me.

Truth is, I anticipated our eventual meeting more than the coming of Christ. I had planned on parting her ass with my rod exactly the same way Moses parted the red sea.

But when the D-day came, I wept. I still weep whenever I remember that day. This stupid girl was sharing me photos of someone else. I saw a man in a woman's dress.

Re: Jnr Pope Celebrates Wife, Jennifer's Birthday: Meeting You On Facebook .... by brandsoncharlie: 8:46am On Jan 21, 2021
Bigggloadofcum:
Wow!

But when the D-day came, I wept. I still weep whenever I remember that day. This stupid girl was sharing me photos of someone else. I saw a man in a woman's dress.

Re: Jnr Pope Celebrates Wife, Jennifer's Birthday: Meeting You On Facebook .... by Anijay1212(m): 2:08pm On Jan 21, 2021
Bigggloadofcum:
Wow!

grin
Re: Jnr Pope Celebrates Wife, Jennifer's Birthday: Meeting You On Facebook .... by Angy55(f): 12:16pm On Jan 22, 2021
theFilmtric:

lol cheesy
About 70% fail
Did you get your wife from Facebook?

theFilmtricsay

I'm a she, and not married.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Actress Chidimma Aneke Cleaning The Church (adorable) / #bbnaija: Lolu And Anto Look Smitten In New Photos / Yul Edochie: Polygamy Is Dangerous – Cubana Chief Priest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.