Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Nnamdi Kanu please Tinubu Was Never The Governor Of Abia State But Lagos State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu please Tinubu Was Never The Governor Of Abia State But Lagos State (1283 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: Wike's Boy Didn't Win Rivers State but I will continue To Contest / We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) / Why Is Obi's Permanent Address Not In Akwa But Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu please Tinubu Was Never The Governor Of Abia State But Lagos State by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 20, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu Tinubu was never the Governor of Abia state but Lagos State.

If I am not mistaken is Orji Uzor Kalu not vying for same presidential ambition?

What is Nnamdi Kanu obsession with Tinubu for heaven's sake?

Did Tinubu rule Abia...No

Seems Nnamdi Kanu and his Ipob crews are no longer Biafra agitators but politicians..

Are there no elders in Abia state again to caution their son because he is now sounding like a broken record...

Kanu should start his liberation for Abia state before helping others achieve theirs.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu please Tinubu Was Never The Governor Of Abia State But Lagos State by AkalaJ: 6:36pm On Jan 20, 2021
How I wish Nnamdi Kanu would devote more of his attacks at his own state governor and leaders. Maybe, just maybe then Abia wouldn't be in such a mess. This habit of him attacking other states and their leaders while not facing his own state makes him look stupid, considering that his own state is in such a mess.

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu please Tinubu Was Never The Governor Of Abia State But Lagos State by Duridadi: 6:37pm On Jan 20, 2021
grin..... Nnamdi Nnamdi Nnamdi woooooo ! grin

Na so Asiwaju go hammer you for Nyansh grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu please Tinubu Was Never The Governor Of Abia State But Lagos State by Sammy07: 6:37pm On Jan 20, 2021
MelesZenawi:

If I am not mistaken is Orji Uzor Kalu not vying for same presidential ambition?

Seems Nnamdi Kanu and his Ipob crews are no longer Biafra agitators but politicians..

Are there no elders in Abia state again to caution their son because he is now sounding like a broken record...

Kanu should start his liberation for Abia state before helping others achieve theirs.

Coming From a known Igbo man from anambra? cheesy shocked

Wow, I noticed Rain fell this evening very rare In January, didn't know this is what caused it.

May gods be praised

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu please Tinubu Was Never The Governor Of Abia State But Lagos State by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 20, 2021
Sammy07:

Don't quote me again, go and look for your age mate.
I am not in your league of nairaland rubbish.
Nonsense.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu please Tinubu Was Never The Governor Of Abia State But Lagos State by Simplyleo: 6:44pm On Jan 20, 2021
Tinubu is a god to ipob miscreants.

Lamidi cownu is the chief priest and ipob miscreants are the worshippers.

Online country cannot survive if for any reason ipob lunatics skip a day without words of worship to the jagaban.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu please Tinubu Was Never The Governor Of Abia State But Lagos State by helinues: 6:45pm On Jan 20, 2021
Toh

grin cheesy grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu please Tinubu Was Never The Governor Of Abia State But Lagos State by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 20, 2021
AkalaJ:
How I wish Nnamdi Kanu would devote more of his attacks at his own state governor and leaders. Maybe, just maybe then Abia wouldn't be in such a mess. This habit of him attacking other states and their leaders while not facing his own state makes him look stupid, considering that his own state is in such a mess.

Not that he looks stupid...This is an understatement.

He is stupid..

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu please Tinubu Was Never The Governor Of Abia State But Lagos State by OAUTemitayo: 6:55pm On Jan 20, 2021
Good morning
Re: Nnamdi Kanu please Tinubu Was Never The Governor Of Abia State But Lagos State by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 20, 2021
OAUTemitayo:
Good morning
Shut it
Re: Nnamdi Kanu please Tinubu Was Never The Governor Of Abia State But Lagos State by Sammy07: 7:04pm On Jan 20, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Don't quote me again, go and look for your age mate.

I am not in your league of nairaland rubbish.

Nonsense.

Lol, This is a forum I shall continue to quote you more and more
Re: Nnamdi Kanu please Tinubu Was Never The Governor Of Abia State But Lagos State by gidgiddy: 7:08pm On Jan 20, 2021
MelesZenawi:

What is wrong with you people? Are people not allowed to have an opinion on Tinubus presidential candidature? Anyone is allowed to voice any opinion on anyones perceived political ambitions

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu please Tinubu Was Never The Governor Of Abia State But Lagos State by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 20, 2021
Sammy07:

Lol, This is a forum I shall continue to quote you more and more
Alright then, since you want to behave like Nza the little bird.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu please Tinubu Was Never The Governor Of Abia State But Lagos State by ItsTutsi(m): 7:10pm On Jan 20, 2021
the fastest and easiest way for you to remain relevant in politics and social media is for you to insult and attack Tinubu
MelesZenawi:

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu please Tinubu Was Never The Governor Of Abia State But Lagos State by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 20, 2021
gidgiddy:

What is wrong with you people? Are people not allowed to have an opinion on Tinubus presidential candidature? Anyone is allowed to voice any opinion on anyones perceived political ambitions

Seems Ipob assigned you nairaland to watch over?

I thought you Igbos said u HV nothing to do with politics?

Or are u guys now tired and want to join politics.

Tell your supreme leader that charity begins at home.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu please Tinubu Was Never The Governor Of Abia State But Lagos State by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 20, 2021
ItsTutsi:
the fastest and easiest way for you to remain relevant in politics and social media is for you to insult and attack Tinubu

Yawns
Re: Nnamdi Kanu please Tinubu Was Never The Governor Of Abia State But Lagos State by EndChino: 7:27pm On Jan 20, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Yawns
This Chino again?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu please Tinubu Was Never The Governor Of Abia State But Lagos State by OAUTemitayo: 7:33pm On Jan 20, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Shut it
Did I step on a boil?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu please Tinubu Was Never The Governor Of Abia State But Lagos State by Nigeriabiafra80: 7:42pm On Jan 20, 2021
Tinubu can be President
Once he agree to turn Lagos to another kastina
No p
But let them stay away from east

Re: Nnamdi Kanu please Tinubu Was Never The Governor Of Abia State But Lagos State by OAUTemitayo: 7:43pm On Jan 20, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Shut it
Okay what do you want?
Should I order some weed?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu please Tinubu Was Never The Governor Of Abia State But Lagos State by mightyhazel: 7:48pm On Jan 20, 2021
OAUTemitayo:
Okay what do you want? Should I order some weed?
This one u dey quote and requote ,Be like the damning too pain u..lol
Re: Nnamdi Kanu please Tinubu Was Never The Governor Of Abia State But Lagos State by mightyhazel: 7:52pm On Jan 20, 2021
melezenawi dey use una catch cruise for forum..

he is an attention seeker with prominent episodes of dementia

hence his periodic incoherence here,which he ignorantly interpretes as controversial

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu please Tinubu Was Never The Governor Of Abia State But Lagos State by gidgiddy: 8:07pm On Jan 20, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Seems Ipob assigned you nairaland to watch over?

I thought you Igbos said u HV nothing to do with politics?

Or are u guys now tired and want to join politics.

Tell your supreme leader that charity begins at home.

Most Nigerians had nothing to do with American politics, it didnt stop them having an opinion about Trump or Biden presidential candidature

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu please Tinubu Was Never The Governor Of Abia State But Lagos State by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 20, 2021
gidgiddy:

Most Nigerians had nothing to do with American politics, it didnt stop them having an opinion about Trump or Biden presidential candidature

Biden is now US president, those with voters card voted for him not some sort of maniac meandering in one room radio station in London.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu please Tinubu Was Never The Governor Of Abia State But Lagos State by OAUTemitayo: 8:26pm On Jan 20, 2021
mightyhazel:
This one u dey quote and requote ,Be like the damning too pain u..lol

I am not IPOB.
Na IPOB dey cry
Re: Nnamdi Kanu please Tinubu Was Never The Governor Of Abia State But Lagos State by mightyhazel: 9:14pm On Jan 20, 2021
OAUTemitayo:

I am not IPOB.
Na IPOB dey cry
ok.. but one reply was enough. u didt have to keep squawking
Re: Nnamdi Kanu please Tinubu Was Never The Governor Of Abia State But Lagos State by BastardWike: 10:23pm On Jan 20, 2021
[quote author=MelesZenawi post=98264645][s]Nnamdi Kanu Tinubu was never the Governor of Abia state but Lagos State.

Kanu should start his liberation for Abia state before helping others achieve theirs.[[/s]/quote]

Tomorrow this dirty abobaku will claim to be from Anambra. This impostor here is the most dum.b nairalander in history.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: Abuja To Kano Highway Fashola Approved At N2.1 Billion Per Kilometre / I Warned You About Buhari, Bishop David Oyedepo Tells Nigerians [VIDEO] / Ohanaeze Chieftain Writes Open Letter To Gov Wike Over IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.