Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Met A Norwegian Man Online And We Are Planning On Getting Married - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Met A Norwegian Man Online And We Are Planning On Getting Married (1225 Views)

Norwegian Airline To Provide Crew, Aircraft For Air Peace’s Lagos-London Flights / My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai / Two Nights On A Norwegian Cruise Ship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Met A Norwegian Man Online And We Are Planning On Getting Married by bloomet(f): 3:42pm On Mar 17, 2023
Good afternoon everyone, please I need advise and possible way to go thanks.

I'm a single mum with a boy,I'll be 29 this year

I met a Norwegian man online,he'll be 38 this year we've been dating for 3months now,we want to get married and have I and my son move to Norway,we just need the best way possible to go about it,please your advice n help needed thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Met A Norwegian Man Online And We Are Planning On Getting Married by muyico(m): 5:59pm On Mar 17, 2023
Why rushing? Wot of phyical relationship? do u knw his characters and habits?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Met A Norwegian Man Online And We Are Planning On Getting Married by Juoflife1(f): 6:21pm On Mar 17, 2023
He is German and I'm currently waiting for visa appointment. You have to see the Norwegian Embassy website. Nordic countries are straightforward with their visas. Once you qualify for a visa, they give you without stressing the person.
Let him come first and you guys meet, every other thing will fall in place.
bloomet:

Thanks for your response, sorry after that what was your next procedure?

1 Like

Re: Met A Norwegian Man Online And We Are Planning On Getting Married by bloomet(f): 6:45pm On Mar 17, 2023
Juoflife1:
He is German and I'm currently waiting for visa appointment. You have to see the Norwegian Embassy website. Nordic countries are straightforward with their visas. Once you qualify for a visa, they give you without stressing the person.
Let him come first and you guys meet, every other thing will fall in place.
Thanks love do appreciate 😘

1 Like

Re: Met A Norwegian Man Online And We Are Planning On Getting Married by Martinsmine(m): 8:32pm On Mar 17, 2023
Get him to come down here and marry u .. that's all... Court cert covers you
bloomet:
Good afternoon everyone, please I need advise and possible way to go thanks.

I'm a single mum with a boy,I'll be 29 this year

I met a Norwegian man online,he'll be 38 this year we've been dating for 3months now,we want to get married and have I and my son move to Norway,we just need the best way possible to go about it,please your advice n help needed thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Met A Norwegian Man Online And We Are Planning On Getting Married by Originalsly: 9:26pm On Mar 17, 2023
Hmmm ... you met a Norwegian man on line? What do you know about him except what he told you? ... and you busy planning to take your son with you..... do you know if be is really interested in you? ... or your son?
And we wonder how our women end up as sex slaves abroad ... doing things that were beyond their imagination.

look before you leap

...all that glitter is not gold.

8 Likes

Re: Met A Norwegian Man Online And We Are Planning On Getting Married by bloomet(f): 9:38am On Mar 18, 2023
Awon judgers,dont be too quick to judge like you know all,I don't have to put all details for u to know if he has visited or how many times he has,I only asked for help the best way to move,I'm not asking to advise me if I should consider him or what u think about him
Rest abeg

3 Likes

Re: Met A Norwegian Man Online And We Are Planning On Getting Married by Waffarianman(m): 3:41pm On Mar 18, 2023
@Op hope you guys have not been trading nude pics online... Ask him to come marry you in naija here and keep us posted in every you do so that we can guide you. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Met A Norwegian Man Online And We Are Planning On Getting Married by amaka157: 6:57pm On Mar 18, 2023
bloomet:
Awon judgers,dont be too quick to judge like you know all,I don't have to put all details for u to know if he has visited or how many times he has,I only asked for help the best way to move,I'm not asking to advise me if I should consider him or what u think about him
Rest abeg

Hi girl,
If you guys have met physically, then apply for a visit visa for boyfriend to Norway, and visit him also in Norway to really get to know each other well... don't be in too much haste to get married as 3months is just too short... note also that the Norwegian immigration popularly called the UDI doesn't recognize marriage certificates from certain African Countries Nigeria inclusive... they see it as sham.... please visit him also in Norge and get to know each other more, spend atleast one year or more time together visiting each other before planning marriage... after which you can go to Norway and get married on a visit visa and apply for residence permit afterwards.
Also, the UDI won't grant you fiancé visa for such a short relationship..
Lykke til

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Met A Norwegian Man Online And We Are Planning On Getting Married by bloomet(f): 9:31pm On Mar 18, 2023
amaka157:

Hi girl,
If you guys have met physically, then apply for a visit visa for boyfriend to Norway, and visit him also in Norway to really get to know each other well... don't be in too much haste to get married as 3months is just too short... note also that the Norwegian immigration popularly called the UDI doesn't recognize marriage certificates from certain African Countries Nigeria inclusive... they see it as sham.... please visit him also in Norge and get to know each other more, spend atleast one year or more time together visiting each other before planning marriage... after which you can go to Norway and get married on a visit visa and apply for residence permit afterwards.
Also, the UDI won't grant you fiancé visa for such a short relationship..
Lykke til
Thanks,sure he has visited,the 3months dating was since he first visited as at last year December aside that we spoke for almost a year,this was his next step having me come visit too.
These are info I needed to help us know the best route
Re: Met A Norwegian Man Online And We Are Planning On Getting Married by bloomet(f): 9:32pm On Mar 18, 2023
Waffarianman:
@Op hope you guys have not been trading nude pics online... Ask him to come marry you in naija here and keep us posted in every you do so that we can guide you. Good luck
Not at all
Re: Met A Norwegian Man Online And We Are Planning On Getting Married by amaka157: 10:41pm On Mar 18, 2023
bloomet:

Thanks,sure he has visited,the 3months dating was since he first visited as at last year December aside that we spoke for almost a year,this was his next step having me come visit too.
These are info I needed to help us know the best route

That's good to ķnow
To visit him, apply for visit visa for boyfriend... to get this kinda visa, collate all your chats from the first time you met on wherever Channel , WhatsApp, messenger etc, collate video calls pictures, email exchange, call logs, your pictures together when he visited, pictures with your son and family members, your leave approval, your 3months parsnips, pension state if you work or business documents, he should fill the sponsorship form from the udi if he is fully sponsoring the trip, he should give you his work contract, 3months payslips, house deed, passport data page, your travel insurance, flight itinerary, trip itinerary, your son's birth certificate and other stuff you can show as proof of rootedness/ home ties, very important you write a cover letter explaining your trip... your boyfriend should also write a cover letter explaining your trip... it is also very important that your boyfriend writes a separate letter explaining your relationship... all letters to be addressed to the Royal Norwegian Emvassy in Ghana... you will be paying 80euros visa fee with your credit card when applying on the udi website.. you will also pay vfs charges at vfs office in Lagos or Abuja... you must book appointment with vfs on their website before heading to their office...
Norway visa involves a bunch of documentation!!
Remember, you only submit your visa package and biometrics at vfs center ..no interview, so your letters and documentation are your only explanation... take them seriously...
Them Sabi deny visa oooo and appeal takes one year!!!
Go to the UDI website for the visa checklist and proper guidance

Lykke til og godnatt

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Met A Norwegian Man Online And We Are Planning On Getting Married by Bmuhd4smile: 1:54am On Mar 19, 2023
bloomet:
Rest abeg

Visit udi.no

Everything you need is there

2 Likes

Re: Met A Norwegian Man Online And We Are Planning On Getting Married by tonero230(m): 12:00pm On Nov 14, 2023
amaka157:

That's good to ķnow
To visit him, apply for visit visa for boyfriend... to get this kinda visa, collate all your chats from the first time you met on wherever Channel , WhatsApp, messenger etc, collate video calls pictures, email exchange, call logs, your pictures together when he visited, pictures with your son and family members, your leave approval, your 3months parsnips, pension state if you work or business

documents, he should fill the sponsorship form from the udi if he is fully sponsoring the trip, he should give you his work contract, 3months payslips, house deed, passport data page, your travel insurance, flight itinerary, trip itinerary, your son's birth certificate and other stuff you can show as proof of rootedness/ home ties, very important you write a cover letter explaining your trip... your boyfriend should also write a cover letter explaining your trip... it is also very important that your boyfriend writes a separate letter explaining your relationship... all letters to be addressed to the Royal Norwegian Emvassy in Ghana... you will be paying 80euros visa fee with your credit card when applying on the udi website.. you will also pay vfs charges at vfs office in Lagos or Abuja... you must book appointment with vfs on their website before heading to their office...
Norway visa involves a bunch of documentation!!
Remember, you only submit your visa package and biometrics at vfs center ..no interview, so your letters and documentation are your only explanation... take them seriously...
Them Sabi deny visa oooo and appeal takes one year!!!
Go to the UDI website for the visa checklist and proper guidance

Lykke til og godnatt

Plz how do I get the travel insurance

(1) (Reply)

The Face Of A New Africa In Tinapa,calabar. / Hilarious: Honest Visa Application / New Us Aviation Security Measures Put In Place For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.