Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,648 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Learn How To Open A Whatsapp Chat With Yourself And Enjoy The Many Advantages - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Learn How To Open A Whatsapp Chat With Yourself And Enjoy The Many Advantages (309 Views)

Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan / I Was Duped By A Whatsapp TV. How I Recovered My Money / How Much Data Does A Whatsapp Call Use? It Depends And Here Is Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Open A Whatsapp Chat With Yourself And Enjoy The Many Advantages by ArewaTech1(m): 7:33pm On Jan 20, 2021
Thanks to this function, you can save notes and multimedia files, and stop sending them to the chat of the ex who blocked you. wink

Opening a WhatsApp chat with yourself can be quite useful to have important files or messages on hand. Thus, you will access cooking recipes, to-do lists or the supermarket list in a practical and fast way.

Therefore, here I give you the best way so that you can send yourself messages, photos, voice clips, among other files and thus, stop using the chats of people who have blocked you.

1. Open your phone's browser,

2. In the address bar type wa,me/and-add-your-country-code-and-your-phone-number. For example, for wa,me/2347020576973

3. Then a window will appear with an invitation to chat with the corresponding number and a button that says "Continue to chat." Then press that option

4. Select WhatsApp or WA Business (whichever you're using), a new chat with yourself will open in the WhatsApp application and you can start sending yourself messages or different multimedia files

If you want access to the chat with yourself to be even more direct, you should know that WhatsApp allows you to keep up to three conversations at the top of the message list. To do so, you just have to press and hold the chat you want to pin and choose the first icon that appears at the top (from left to right).

Re: Learn How To Open A Whatsapp Chat With Yourself And Enjoy The Many Advantages by ArewaTech1(m): 7:36pm On Jan 20, 2021
Nairaland won't let me add links, that's why I used comma, instead of dot..
Re: Learn How To Open A Whatsapp Chat With Yourself And Enjoy The Many Advantages by anthonyuncle(m): 8:22pm On Jan 20, 2021
I've been doing this for years,
the advantages are limitless
Re: Learn How To Open A Whatsapp Chat With Yourself And Enjoy The Many Advantages by SavageMaster: 8:24pm On Jan 20, 2021
I just learned this.

Thanks
Re: Learn How To Open A Whatsapp Chat With Yourself And Enjoy The Many Advantages by bukatyne(f): 8:48pm On Jan 20, 2021
ArewaTech1:
Thanks to this function, you can save notes and multimedia files, and stop sending them to the chat of the ex who blocked you. wink

Opening a WhatsApp chat with yourself can be quite useful to have important files or messages on hand. Thus, you will access cooking recipes, to-do lists or the supermarket list in a practical and fast way.

Therefore, here I give you the best way so that you can send yourself messages, photos, voice clips, among other files and thus, stop using the chats of people who have blocked you.

1. Open your phone's browser,

2. In the address bar type wa,me/and-add-your-country-code-and-your-phone-number. For example, for wa,me/2347020576973

3. Then a window will appear with an invitation to chat with the corresponding number and a button that says "Continue to chat." Then press that option

4. Select WhatsApp or WA Business (whichever you're using), a new chat with yourself will open in the WhatsApp application and you can start sending yourself messages or different multimedia files

If you want access to the chat with yourself to be even more direct, you should know that WhatsApp allows you to keep up to three conversations at the top of the message list. To do so, you just have to press and hold the chat you want to pin and choose the first icon that appears at the top (from left to right).

Thanks smiley

(1) (Reply)

Fast Deal- Iphone 7 128GB. For Sale / Super Clean Uk Used Iphones ��� / Good Evening NL, I Need A Link

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.