Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Buy This One Bedroom Apartment For 13million - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Buy This One Bedroom Apartment For 13million (2907 Views)

Bobrisky Not Staying In One Bedroom Flat, Says NSC / Sirbalo Comedy Builds An 8-Bedroom Apartment For His Mother (Photos) / Chinese Kitty Evicted From Her Apartment For Being "Too Sexy" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy This One Bedroom Apartment For 13million by Kamalbenson: 7:51pm On Jan 20, 2021
Posh Room & Parlor/ Self Contain for 13million

I've lived in Iju Lagos for 26 years, including tertiary years that I skipped in search of purpose disguised as hustle(Anyway that's all in the past).

Here I am, now looking for a real place of my own where I can sustain my sanity and have wonderful people in my life to visit with pride.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkCfPwqUM3w

Challenged by divine ambitions and classy preference as a gentleman with taste, I was about to call Coach Seun Osigbesan of Landwey properties to discuss available properties for let and then I saw this on his WhatsApp status.
@08034248766

Ever since, I've been thinking to multiply my hundreds of thousand into millions so I can drop my initial deposit.

Spot the difference correctly and win a free Gracemade pack

Re: Buy This One Bedroom Apartment For 13million by Stephenomozzy(m): 8:16pm On Jan 20, 2021
No be here dem dey win sha... But the difference is the reflection on the tv

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buy This One Bedroom Apartment For 13million by Iceyjayz: 8:35pm On Jan 20, 2021
Nice apartment
Re: Buy This One Bedroom Apartment For 13million by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 20, 2021
There is more than one difference.
1. The ringed light on the ceiling. The one on the right pic is fully illuminated in the middle.

2. The there's a light fitting above the picture frame on the wall in second pics.

3. The blue text on the drawer and reflection on the TV. With the extra pillow on the sofa.

Finally, two unlited bulbs on the ceiling of the left pics and the hair of the woman in the wall frame.

5 Likes

Re: Buy This One Bedroom Apartment For 13million by shogotermies(m): 9:08pm On Jan 20, 2021
CalliDora1:
There is more than one difference.
1. The ringed light on the ceiling. The one on the right pic is fully illuminated in the middle.

2. The there's a light fitting above the picture frame on the wall in second pics.

3. The blue text on the drawer and reflection on the TV.

Finally, two unlited bulbs on the ceiling of the left pics.

One more bro, there's an extra pillow on d couch
Re: Buy This One Bedroom Apartment For 13million by Kamalbenson: 9:08pm On Jan 20, 2021
Differences will be unveiled tomorrow at 9am. Gifting will be at Gracemade Center- Duban Hotel, Ogba Lagos every Sunday at 9am
Re: Buy This One Bedroom Apartment For 13million by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 20, 2021
shogotermies:

One more bro, there's an extra pillow on d couch

Oh.. I see. It looks more like a purse though.
Re: Buy This One Bedroom Apartment For 13million by abeniagbon(m): 4:13am On Jan 21, 2021
wall bracket light missing

blue tag tv shelf is missing

reflection on the TV is also missing

a pillow is also missing as well
Re: Buy This One Bedroom Apartment For 13million by abeniagbon(m): 4:19am On Jan 21, 2021
Kamalbenson:
Posh Room & Parlor/ Self Contain for 13million

I've lived in Iju Lagos for 26 years, including tertiary years that I skipped in search of purpose disguised as hustle(Anyway that's all in the past).

Here I am, now looking for a real place of my own where I can sustain my sanity and have wonderful people in my life to visit with pride.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkCfPwqUM3w

Challenged by divine ambitions and classy preference as a gentleman with taste, I called Coach Seun Osigbesan of Landwey properties to discuss available properties for let and then I saw this on his WhatsApp status.
@08034248766

Ever since, I've been thinking to multiply my hundreds of thousand into millions so I can drop my initial deposit.

Spot the difference correctly and win a free Gracemade pack

I Dey wait for your grace pack. Thanks in advance Sir
Re: Buy This One Bedroom Apartment For 13million by Kamalbenson: 9:05am On Jan 21, 2021
I don screenshot your answers, so no last minute edits grin. Winners should contact Seun 08034248766 with identification

Re: Buy This One Bedroom Apartment For 13million by Iceyjayz: 11:02am On Jan 21, 2021
Kamalbenson:
I don screenshot your answers, so no last minute edits grin. Winners should contact Seun 08034248766 with identification
Does the apartment come furnished? and where is the location? will love to see if I will like it.

1 Like

Re: Buy This One Bedroom Apartment For 13million by MikePhilly(m): 4:08pm On Jan 21, 2021
Buzz Seun for any information you need

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Comedienne Emmanuella Debuts In An Australian Action Film (PHOTOS) / Bbnaija's Angel’s Sanitary Pads Spotted During Erica’s Pool Party [VIDEO] / Pictures Of D'banj , Tiwa Savage Grinding It Out At The Koko Koncert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.