Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,509 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Multichoice Or Betting Shop? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Multichoice Or Betting Shop? (747 Views)

Betting Shop Alternative With Fast Withdrawals Even At Midnight / Game Centre + Betting Shop For Sell / Game Centre + Betting Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Multichoice Or Betting Shop? by KingsJohnson(m): 9:51pm On Jan 20, 2021
Hello Nairalanders, I have been thinking where to make some investment that will return some good cash this year. So between Multichoice Agent or Opening of a Betting Shop, which do you think is more profitable and what is the cost implication of any
Re: Multichoice Or Betting Shop? by lathrowinger: 9:52pm On Jan 20, 2021
KingsJohnson:
Hello Nairalanders, I have been thinking where to make some investment that will return some good cash this year. So between Multichoice Agent or Opening of a Betting Shop, which do you think is more profitable and what is the cost implication of any

Multi-choice is better and standard.
May God help you
Re: Multichoice Or Betting Shop? by Omihanifa: 10:03pm On Jan 20, 2021
I will advice you to open bet9ja shop
Re: Multichoice Or Betting Shop? by KingsJohnson(m): 11:40pm On Jan 20, 2021
lathrowinger:

Multi-choice is better and standard.
May God help you

Thank you bossman
Re: Multichoice Or Betting Shop? by KingsJohnson(m): 11:41pm On Jan 20, 2021
Omihanifa:
I will advice you to open bet9ja shop

Do you mind sharing why you said so
Re: Multichoice Or Betting Shop? by ikeno(m): 12:03am On Jan 21, 2021
sport bet shop is far more profitable, am an agent of a sport betting company and I know that opening a sport bet shop is more lucrative.
the only downside is that you need enough capital to start off.
Re: Multichoice Or Betting Shop? by KingsJohnson(m): 12:10am On Jan 21, 2021
ikeno:
sport bet shop is far more profitable, am an agent of a sport betting company and I know that opening a sport bet shop is more lucrative.
the only downside is that you need enough capital to start off.

I really appreciate, thank you

1 Like

Re: Multichoice Or Betting Shop? by KingsJohnson(m): 9:25am On Jan 21, 2021
Hello
Re: Multichoice Or Betting Shop? by rottable(m): 10:22am On Jan 21, 2021
I would recommend a sport betting company but location really matters. I wish you best of luck in your entrepreneurial journey
Re: Multichoice Or Betting Shop? by KingsJohnson(m): 12:55pm On Jan 21, 2021
rottable:
I would recommend a sport betting company but location really matters. I wish you best of luck in your entrepreneurial journey

Thank you boss man
Re: Multichoice Or Betting Shop? by bastien: 2:26pm On Jan 21, 2021
KingsJohnson:
don't open any bet shop, I'm also an agent, your best bet is a VERY GOOD location, and u can't find a good location now anywhere especially in Lagos. All locations have been taken! Best location are market, bustop and university environment.

Bet shop business will crash in next 3yrs and above, reason is that most stakers will be betting from home, as it is now, yahoo boys are the high stakers and they bet online, unlike before when we started the business, the bet company too are encouraging online stakers to agent, they gain more as they don't have to pay commission to online stakers.

3 Likes

Re: Multichoice Or Betting Shop? by KingsJohnson(m): 3:23pm On Jan 21, 2021
bastien:
don't open any bet shop, I'm also an agent, your best bet is a VERY GOOD location, and u can't find a good location now anywhere especially in Lagos. All locations have been taken! Best location are market, bustop and university environment.

Bet shop business will crash in next 3yrs and above, reason is that most stakers will be betting from home, as it is now, yahoo boys are the high stakers and they bet online, unlike before when we started the business, the bet company too are encouraging online stakers to agent, they gain more as they don't have to pay commission to online stakers.

Thank you for this
Re: Multichoice Or Betting Shop? by bastien: 7:31am On Jan 22, 2021
KingsJohnson:

Thank you for this
you're welcome

(1) (Reply)

U.S.S.D Code Setup Available For You. (e.g *737# Owned By Gtbank) / Legit Passive Income Opportunity With Your Little Investment. / Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.