Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Free Education In Normay - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Free Education In Normay (571 Views)

US Citizens Seeking Italian Citizenship For Healthcare And Free Education / How To Apply Eie Institute Of Education In Malta / Affordable Countries For University Education In Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Education In Normay by VectorV25: 12:03am On Jan 21, 2021
So Guyz, I just read that education in public school is free in Norway for everybody regardless of your nationality.

Those that know more.. plz come and throw more light..
how to apply for masters cause I heard is also free for public universities

1 Like

Re: Free Education In Normay by Iwant2travel: 6:44pm On Jan 24, 2021
Yeah, it’s tuition free but you have to provide proof of find that you can support yourself through your study. The proof of fund is usually NOK 123 519 which is roughly 5.5 million Naira.

1 Like

Re: Free Education In Normay by nickvanilla(m): 8:38pm On Jan 24, 2021
Iwant2travel:
Yeah, it’s tuition free but you have to provide proof of find that you can support yourself through your study. The proof of fund is usually NOK 123 519 which is roughly 5.5 million Naira.

Do you have to do block account like in Germany?
Re: Free Education In Normay by Iwant2travel: 4:18am On Jan 25, 2021
nickvanilla:

Do you have to do block account like in Germany?

To the best of my knowledge, I don’t think so.
The school I checked out states that you have to show proof of fund from your bank statement or your sponsor’s bank statement. And you’d have to transfer the money to the school’s account, then when you get to Norway for your semester, the school will transfer the money back to you.

https://www.ntnu.edu/studies/financingandscholarships/is_self_financing

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Haven't Been To Idanre Still? You Have To Be There, Check This Out! / How A Guy Created A Bugatti With Furniture / The 5 Most Dangerous Places For LGBTQ+ Travelers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.