Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Moment Joe Biden Calls Nigerian Family, Invite Them To White House (Video) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Moment Joe Biden Calls Nigerian Family, Invite Them To White House (Video) (731 Views)

Armed Man With 'hit List' Including Biden, Arrested On Way To White House / Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory / Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment Joe Biden Calls Nigerian Family, Invite Them To White House (Video) by LegendVibes: 3:14am On Jan 21, 2021
United States President, Joe Biden put a call through to a Nigerian family to thank them for their support and invite them to the White House, Igbere TV reports.

Josephine, 12, and her father, who are from Ibadan, in Oyo state, spoke to President Joe Biden and First Lady Jill Biden.

During the 12-minutes call, Biden praised Josephine for her intelligence and even cracked jokes with her. He also spoke to her father and asked where in Nigeria he's from.

Biden thanked them for their support towards having him elected as the 46th US president.

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GST4C0Eve7U

https://igberetvnews.com/1379770/moment-joe-biden-calls-nigerian-family-invite-white-house-video/

Lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Joe Biden Calls Nigerian Family, Invite Them To White House (Video) by Jestin: 3:23am On Jan 21, 2021
Nigeria to the world. We move but our leaders have refused to move forward but rather, they are retrogressive. FTC

1 Like

Re: Moment Joe Biden Calls Nigerian Family, Invite Them To White House (Video) by Oloki: 3:35am On Jan 21, 2021
the president of the people, by the people and for the peoples

4 Likes

Re: Moment Joe Biden Calls Nigerian Family, Invite Them To White House (Video) by Hongkog(m): 3:35am On Jan 21, 2021
Good
Re: Moment Joe Biden Calls Nigerian Family, Invite Them To White House (Video) by Guestlander: 3:41am On Jan 21, 2021
I understand Trump sent a thank you note to IPOB. Does anyone have a copy? Perhaps the fake pastor called Righteousness89?
Maybe FFK?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Joe Biden Calls Nigerian Family, Invite Them To White House (Video) by Olunmercy56(f): 3:45am On Jan 21, 2021
God please pick my calls grin I wish him good success
Re: Moment Joe Biden Calls Nigerian Family, Invite Them To White House (Video) by Salewa97: 4:05am On Jan 21, 2021
Nice one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment Joe Biden Calls Nigerian Family, Invite Them To White House (Video) by Sundrus: 4:31am On Jan 21, 2021
That mumu trump don go hide him face abi...smelly nasty thing with bitchy attitude.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Joe Biden Calls Nigerian Family, Invite Them To White House (Video) by Golan007: 4:32am On Jan 21, 2021
grin

Ipob right now....

5 Likes

Re: Moment Joe Biden Calls Nigerian Family, Invite Them To White House (Video) by Nobody: 4:34am On Jan 21, 2021
Great

1 Like

Re: Moment Joe Biden Calls Nigerian Family, Invite Them To White House (Video) by BREYZ: 4:38am On Jan 21, 2021
Give your kids good education oooo e get why cheesy grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Joe Biden Calls Nigerian Family, Invite Them To White House (Video) by jerryunit48: 5:15am On Jan 21, 2021
Great, not every day you get a call like that

1 Like

Re: Moment Joe Biden Calls Nigerian Family, Invite Them To White House (Video) by Nobody: 5:51am On Jan 21, 2021
Guestlander:
I understand Trump sent a thank you note to IPOB. Does anyone have a copy? Perhaps the fake pastor called Righteousness89?
Maybe FFK?

Re: Moment Joe Biden Calls Nigerian Family, Invite Them To White House (Video) by Nobody: 5:52am On Jan 21, 2021
Presidential call, not just anyhow president with dementia o
Re: Moment Joe Biden Calls Nigerian Family, Invite Them To White House (Video) by Fheelzz(m): 6:42am On Jan 21, 2021
Nice one JOE smiley smiley
Re: Moment Joe Biden Calls Nigerian Family, Invite Them To White House (Video) by EzePromoe: 6:46am On Jan 21, 2021
I'm beginning to like this guy called Biden, he may not be bad after all.
Re: Moment Joe Biden Calls Nigerian Family, Invite Them To White House (Video) by abu12: 7:14am On Jan 21, 2021
Joe biden is wondering if the family is from biafra, who are supporting Donald Trump. that is why he ask " which part of Nigeria are from"

expect Joe to keep supporting the south west in his administration, unlike trump, who forget ipob.

1 Like

Re: Moment Joe Biden Calls Nigerian Family, Invite Them To White House (Video) by Iamgrey5(m): 7:29am On Jan 21, 2021
Well Biden is indeed an humble guy

A guy who have always made it against all the odds.

He lost his first wife and a number of children

He tried being president before and failed terribly.

He was even failing in this during the primaries until blacks in North Carolina gave him something to believe in.

He said himself the he will never forget the black people who stood by him when it seems everything is over.

I hope he keeps his promise

Good luck to him.
Re: Moment Joe Biden Calls Nigerian Family, Invite Them To White House (Video) by rottennaija(m): 8:40am On Jan 21, 2021
And people were calling President Biden demented.
Re: Moment Joe Biden Calls Nigerian Family, Invite Them To White House (Video) by rottennaija(m): 8:41am On Jan 21, 2021
Guestlander:
Maybe FFK?
Let's just allow them kick their wounds in peace. It's not easy to always chose a losing side. It takes real courage.
Re: Moment Joe Biden Calls Nigerian Family, Invite Them To White House (Video) by cassidy1996(m): 9:33am On Jan 21, 2021
what?
Re: Moment Joe Biden Calls Nigerian Family, Invite Them To White House (Video) by SeunOSEWApenis(f): 9:37am On Jan 21, 2021
The day buhari called me News no carry am o

(1) (Reply)

Whale Stranded In London Put Down To 'end Suffering' - Huge Rescue Effort (pics) / Russia Loses 2,800 Troops, 10 Fighter Jets, As Ukraine Fights Back / Hypersonic Missiles Have Obliterated The Ukrainian Resistance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.