Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory (56068 Views)

British Father Who Travelled To Ukraine To Fight Flees Back To UK / Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order / Americans Ridicule Trump As Biden Edges Closer To Victory (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by ashacot: 7:33pm On Jan 20, 2021
It is new dawn for America and the world at large as Joe Biden was sworn in as the president of America after defeating Donald Trump.

However, it will be a memorable day for a Nigerian girl named Josephine who contributed towards joe biden victory. She received a call from the new president of the united state and she and her family are so happy.

The Oyo state girl answered the call from Joe Biden who showered praise on her for her smartness leaving her proud dad all smile.
Congratulations president Joe
Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lDo7GlAUvw

97 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by femilambor007(m): 7:36pm On Jan 20, 2021
grin

3 Likes

Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by BigSarah(f): 7:37pm On Jan 20, 2021

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by Shormiey(m): 7:38pm On Jan 20, 2021
shocked
Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by emmanuel4758(m): 7:47pm On Jan 20, 2021
Fp
Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by istina: 8:08pm On Jan 20, 2021
Happy for them

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by Elpipitaaa: 8:08pm On Jan 20, 2021
Proud moment. see how the dad is smiling like "that is my daughter"
congratulations Joe

169 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by istina: 8:10pm On Jan 20, 2021
The Dad is really blushing and the daughter is more composed. I guess it should be the other way round.

108 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by istina: 8:12pm On Jan 20, 2021
The man that trekked for Bubu is still expecting his own call from Bubu after 5yrs.

486 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by longetivity(m): 8:44pm On Jan 20, 2021
Josephine from OYO state, I am proud of my YORUBA heritage

204 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by Buharidgeneral: 9:36pm On Jan 20, 2021
Congrats to them

Ibadan mesi ogo

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by odave: 9:52pm On Jan 20, 2021
Hmm, I'm impressed, only few people would recognize your contribution to their success, you will be hearing, I passed my exams in flying colors, I was made the manager in so so place, I did this, I did that... To all that God have been using for me since I came to this world, most especially non family members, may God bless you all, amen

221 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by merieam16(f): 9:58pm On Jan 20, 2021
Nice one
Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by flokii: 10:58pm On Jan 20, 2021
Yoruba race to the world.. we'll occupy so many key posts in the US under Joe Biden.

Infact na to pack your bags and baggages if you're Yoruba as your visa to U.S.A will be instanta in the coming days.

God bless all Odua sons and daughters worldwide!!

162 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by lichocho(m): 4:50am On Jan 21, 2021
ashacot:
It is new dawn for America and the world at large as Joe Biden was sworn in as the president of America after defeating Donald Trump. However, it will be a memorable day for a Nigerian girl named Josephine who contributed towards joe biden victory. She received a call from the new president of the united state and she and her family are so happy. The Oyo state girl answered the call from Joe Biden who showered praise on her for her smartness leaving her proud dad all smile.
Congratulations president Joe
Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lDo7GlAUvw
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
u sure say bubu sabi use android phone?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by oluwemimo35349: 6:25am On Jan 21, 2021
Proud moment. see how the dad is smiling like "that is my daughter"
congratulations Joe

9 Likes

Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by abu12: 7:25am On Jan 21, 2021
Joe biden is wondering if the family is from biafra, who are
supporting Donald Trump. that is why he ask " which part of
Nigeria are you from"

expect Joe to keep supporting the south west in his
administration, unlike trump, who forget ipob.

108 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by tigomax: 9:32am On Jan 21, 2021
Has Trump called any of his red cap brothers yet to thank them for supporting him?

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by Kraspo(m): 9:32am On Jan 21, 2021
We celebrated more when PMB came into power.
We danced and partied on the streets.

Little did we know.

Mark my words.

Biden is a good man, but he is not the messiah.
See the look in his face as he stared into Lady Gaga’s face

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by Lincoln275(m): 9:32am On Jan 21, 2021
That’s good

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by solmusdesigns: 9:32am On Jan 21, 2021
cool

God bless Omoluabi

God bless Ibadan and Oyo State

God bless Yorubaland

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by Olam09(m): 9:32am On Jan 21, 2021
This man really love Nigerian. I see Nigerians leaving this country for America in few Years to come

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by salbis(m): 9:32am On Jan 21, 2021
We are relocating to America sooner than later. Yoruba Amaka!

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by Primusinterpares(m): 9:32am On Jan 21, 2021
Their own don better

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by BlessedNuel: 9:32am On Jan 21, 2021
Life is sweet when you are on the right track

Truth be told....Biden seems to be humble and friendly.

Watched his inauguration....his speech was superb

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by Biglittlelois(f): 9:33am On Jan 21, 2021
Lol Bubu did more than this......

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by Sabadon(m): 9:33am On Jan 21, 2021
The way Biden dey famz Nigerians since re we safe?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by Iceyjayz: 9:33am On Jan 21, 2021
Such a lovely daughter

5 Likes

Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by money121(m): 9:33am On Jan 21, 2021
Ok
Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by Mindlog: 9:33am On Jan 21, 2021
Nice one.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sri Lanka: President Rajapaska Flees As Protesters Invade Residence / Content Removed / Photos of the Hamas Terrorists Involved In The Jerusalem Shooting Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.