Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

"Murders", Death Threats & Indiscriminate Arrests: Post-lekki Shooting Cover Up - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Murders", Death Threats & Indiscriminate Arrests: Post-lekki Shooting Cover Up (21875 Views)

Resign Over Lekki Shooting Cover-up, CNPP Tells Buhari, Buratai, NBC / Oyigbo: Rivers Monarch Asks Army To Stop Indiscriminate Arrests / #EndSARS: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Death Threats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Murders", Death Threats & Indiscriminate Arrests: Post-lekki Shooting Cover Up by Inkling(f): 11:20am On Jan 21, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

I recall that I was the first here to point it out that the whole Lekki incident was fake news and government must never spare those behind it.

This is still another lie from the same people who created fake news of dead bodies loaded in hilux vans after receiving payments from anti-state agents.

We have seen the audio by IPOB leader instructing and commanding his IPOB members to burn down Lagos and we have sren the coordinated arson in Lagos you used fake news and fake creatives to cause but yet to see one dead body.

The government must keep up with the effort to ensure that those who killed other people by burning down their businesses and families do not go unpunished.

Oga be human for a minute, atleast you saw the live video where they were trying to stabilize some victims. Even when Sanwo-Olu went to some hospitals to sympathize with victims one was confirmed dead. But suddenly he turned 360° that no body die.

4 Likes

Re: "Murders", Death Threats & Indiscriminate Arrests: Post-lekki Shooting Cover Up by blackgold2018(m): 11:21am On Jan 21, 2021
tamdun:
Enough of this nonsense abeg, the propaganda is just too much, u want people to support you without evidence, u want people to support you blindly?
you fool

2 Likes

Re: "Murders", Death Threats & Indiscriminate Arrests: Post-lekki Shooting Cover Up by Ken91(m): 11:21am On Jan 21, 2021
inec should do the needful by bringing in electronic voting let deed with APC and PDP once and for all let youth take over government so that we major for them what they have done to us, PDP APC all are occultists smelling vulture up which we have to deed with them bloodily
Re: "Murders", Death Threats & Indiscriminate Arrests: Post-lekki Shooting Cover Up by Farki: 11:22am On Jan 21, 2021
PDPdestroyer:
Massacre with no single body. Same people who rejoice when Boko haram kills our gallant soldiers are the ones showing fake empathy to the unknown victims of "Lekki massacre". You should get tired with your propaganda already

Your gallant soldiers cry and run away from terrorists but can easily shoot kids on the streets.

3 Likes

Re: "Murders", Death Threats & Indiscriminate Arrests: Post-lekki Shooting Cover Up by Kinikini: 11:24am On Jan 21, 2021
Investigative report that established nothing but hearsay and uncorroborated claims. If we had not read investigative reporting carried out in the West, one would be confused of the meaning of the word "Investigative reporting".

This report come across more like propaganda witout bias to the incident at Lekki.

uote author=Racoon post=98278527]Portraits Of Blood(1): Death threats, "murders" indiscriminate arrests, The post-Lekki shooting cover-up

https://www.thecable.ng/portraits-of-blood-1-death-threats-murders-indiscriminate-arrests-the-post-lekki-shooting-cover-up[/quote]
Re: "Murders", Death Threats & Indiscriminate Arrests: Post-lekki Shooting Cover Up by Farki: 11:24am On Jan 21, 2021
Inkling:

Oga be human for a minute, atleast you saw the live video where they were trying to stabilize some victims. Even when Sanwo-Olu went to some hospitals to sympathize with victims one was confirmed dead. But suddenly he turned 360° that no body die.

Madness has overtaken some people. This one is always posting the same pictures and getting hypertension when Lekki is mentioned. Honestly the kind of anal brained individuals who call themselves patriots on this forum is sickening.

1 Like

Re: "Murders", Death Threats & Indiscriminate Arrests: Post-lekki Shooting Cover Up by jaxxy(m): 11:25am On Jan 21, 2021
helinues:
undecided

We moved already...

So people can’t protest under this government?? Is that the Apc legacy?

Nobody will move on until we know the truth. How hard is that??
Re: "Murders", Death Threats & Indiscriminate Arrests: Post-lekki Shooting Cover Up by Inkling(f): 11:26am On Jan 21, 2021
PDPdestroyer:
Massacre with no single body. Same people who rejoice when Boko haram kills our gallant soldiers are the ones showing fake empathy to the unknown victims of "Lekki massacre". You should get tired with your propaganda already

It was very difficult for Sanwo-Olu to totally deny it like conscienceless liars.

2 Likes

Re: "Murders", Death Threats & Indiscriminate Arrests: Post-lekki Shooting Cover Up by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 21, 2021
Nigeria is actually a failed state existing within a deep state. If you understand

1 Like

Re: "Murders", Death Threats & Indiscriminate Arrests: Post-lekki Shooting Cover Up by Itusmama: 11:28am On Jan 21, 2021
tamdun:
Enough of this nonsense abeg, the propaganda is just too much, u want people to support you without evidence, u want people to support you blindly?

If evidence wasn't wiped out or people that had evidence were intimidated he would have one... People were killed on their fundamental right you are spewing propaganda trash and downplaying things...ode oshi

1 Like

Re: "Murders", Death Threats & Indiscriminate Arrests: Post-lekki Shooting Cover Up by HelpYourself(m): 11:29am On Jan 21, 2021
angry
Re: "Murders", Death Threats & Indiscriminate Arrests: Post-lekki Shooting Cover Up by babatee90(m): 11:32am On Jan 21, 2021
tamdun:
just careful what you say... they may be paying you for all these your typing but it’s none of my business...just know it might be you or your children tomorrow in those people’s shoe

3 Likes

Re: "Murders", Death Threats & Indiscriminate Arrests: Post-lekki Shooting Cover Up by 01mcfadden(m): 11:38am On Jan 21, 2021
Ifork4money:
rubbish. people against sars are either cultist, fraudsters arm robbers, oloshos or out right criminals.
Fallacy of hasty generalization.

I'm not into yahoo and I've never done yahoo but I've been harrased twice for riding a car that isn't even mine. They tried to extort me but I stood my ground cos I did nothing wrong.
They only wasted my time

2 Likes

Re: "Murders", Death Threats & Indiscriminate Arrests: Post-lekki Shooting Cover Up by Ifork4money: 11:42am On Jan 21, 2021
01mcfadden:

Fallacy of hasty generalization.

I'm nit into yahoo and I've never done yahoo but I've been harrased twice for riding a car that isn't even mine. They tried to extort me but I stood my ground cos I did nothing wrong.
They only wasted my time
let me say 98% not all
Re: "Murders", Death Threats & Indiscriminate Arrests: Post-lekki Shooting Cover Up by tamdun: 11:44am On Jan 21, 2021
Bigchristo:
You have a problem when understanding, so you still expect to see evidence when people are being threatened and kill? DJ switch speak up they almost killed her before she flee the country to Canada and get Asylum same with other people who they’ve threatened to kill too, the dead bodies their family refused to speak simply because of the phobia incited by the military and your damn government, why don’t you ask governor Sanwolu questions like this when he said there are two dead bodies?
So those that lost their loved ones are scared abi, would u do d same if the hurt your family?
So no single person is brave enough to come out to defend his/her family?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Murders", Death Threats & Indiscriminate Arrests: Post-lekki Shooting Cover Up by tamdun: 11:48am On Jan 21, 2021
babatee90:
just careful what you say... they may be paying you for all these your typing but it’s none of my business...just know it might be you or your children tomorrow in those people’s shoe
Oga nobody is paying me, am just using common sense here, where are the bodies, why are the families and loved ones not saying anything or u want me to believe that govt bribed all of them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Murders", Death Threats & Indiscriminate Arrests: Post-lekki Shooting Cover Up by ipain: 11:55am On Jan 21, 2021
uptimumOne23:
Garbage upon Garbage

Rubbish upon Rubbish

Mtcheeeew
Nigeria will happen to you and hope you do not call for help when it does...

2 Likes

Re: "Murders", Death Threats & Indiscriminate Arrests: Post-lekki Shooting Cover Up by chozzy: 12:08pm On Jan 21, 2021

Useless President wasting
our money

1 Like

Re: "Murders", Death Threats & Indiscriminate Arrests: Post-lekki Shooting Cover Up by michoim(m): 12:18pm On Jan 21, 2021
Nonsense. IPOB write up
Re: "Murders", Death Threats & Indiscriminate Arrests: Post-lekki Shooting Cover Up by jonnyjustcome22: 12:32pm On Jan 21, 2021
Ifork4money:
rubbish. 98% of people against sars are either cultist, fraudsters arm robbers, oloshos or out right criminals.
Do you ever take your time to listen to the judicial panel and see people coming out to say the evil the SARS has done to them.
Re: "Murders", Death Threats & Indiscriminate Arrests: Post-lekki Shooting Cover Up by Ifork4money: 12:39pm On Jan 21, 2021
jonnyjustcome22:

Do you ever take your time to listen to the judicial panel and see people coming out to say the evil the SARS has done to them.
bro most of those stories dont make sense. govt is just trying to please the citizens.
Re: "Murders", Death Threats & Indiscriminate Arrests: Post-lekki Shooting Cover Up by sameks08(m): 1:06pm On Jan 21, 2021
tamdun:
cos ur govt don't want truth that's y no body is free to speak up ur country is undemocratic

2 Likes

Re: "Murders", Death Threats & Indiscriminate Arrests: Post-lekki Shooting Cover Up by Advancedman(m): 1:07pm On Jan 21, 2021
Sanwo Olu shall be tried for Genocide in the nearest future. #endsars, #lekkitollgate massacre.

1 Like

Re: "Murders", Death Threats & Indiscriminate Arrests: Post-lekki Shooting Cover Up by oshorstan(f): 1:25pm On Jan 21, 2021
The blood of LekkiVictims will haunt Buhari, Osinbanjo, Burutai, Sanwolu, and the NAF. blood day cry ooo

3 Likes

Re: "Murders", Death Threats & Indiscriminate Arrests: Post-lekki Shooting Cover Up by Shokoloko(f): 1:45pm On Jan 21, 2021
baggioni:

I am not here to take side with anyone but to point out that this is uncalled for and also negates the call for peace and serenity of our dear country. I can see that the OP is also one of the propagandists that want this country on fire.

But this country has been on fire, even before the Endsars protest. There is no peace or serenity in Nigeria
Re: "Murders", Death Threats & Indiscriminate Arrests: Post-lekki Shooting Cover Up by poiZon: 1:47pm On Jan 21, 2021
Racoon:
[i][/i] “Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere... Whatever affects one directly, affects all indirectly.” - Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

So therefore "No evil deed will go unpunished.Any evil done by man to man will be redress .If not now then later. If not by man then by God. For the victory of evil over good can only be temporary'-Late Dele Giwa.

E no go better for all in authority and the wicked souls that have been trying frantically to down play the atrocities committed by the nation against its citizens on the 20/10/2020.

The blood and lives of the youth wasted on that day will continue to hunt all those who have a hand in it.Lekki tollplaza will continue to be a nightmare to all of them. Their children will also be consumed by the same evil.Rest on departed brethren.

Amen.
Including those who are making a mockery of it.
Those who think killing even a soul for protesting against police tyranny shouldnt be tagged massacre

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Murders", Death Threats & Indiscriminate Arrests: Post-lekki Shooting Cover Up by poiZon: 1:50pm On Jan 21, 2021
Ifork4money:
rubbish. 98% of people against sars are either cultist, fraudsters arm robbers, oloshos or out right criminals.
U forgot bandits, bokoharam n fulani herdsmen
Re: "Murders", Death Threats & Indiscriminate Arrests: Post-lekki Shooting Cover Up by Jostoman: 1:56pm On Jan 21, 2021
baggioni:

I am not here to take side with anyone but to point out that this is uncalled for and also negates the call for peace and serenity of our dear country. I can see that the OP is also one of the propagandists that want this country on fire.
and you said you don't want to take side with anyone, don't worry continue.
Re: "Murders", Death Threats & Indiscriminate Arrests: Post-lekki Shooting Cover Up by Adeniran906(m): 2:33pm On Jan 21, 2021
PDPdestroyer:
they shall be know by their name.

1 Like

Re: "Murders", Death Threats & Indiscriminate Arrests: Post-lekki Shooting Cover Up by 989900: 3:04pm On Jan 21, 2021
helinues:
undecided

We moved already...

It's only a matter of time . . . Nigeria will fxck you in the @$$ sooner than later, somehow, somewhere, anywhere, in here, outside here . . .keep at it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

36 Governors Agree To End Nomadic Cattle Rearing / FG Honours Dr Adadevoh, Abdulsamad Rabiu And 47 Others (Photos). / Goat With Human Face Delivered In Kano - Kano Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.