Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,342 members, 7,829,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

"Murders", Death Threats & Indiscriminate Arrests: Post-lekki Shooting Cover Up - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Murders", Death Threats & Indiscriminate Arrests: Post-lekki Shooting Cover Up (21892 Views)

Resign Over Lekki Shooting Cover-up, CNPP Tells Buhari, Buratai, NBC / Oyigbo: Rivers Monarch Asks Army To Stop Indiscriminate Arrests / #EndSARS: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Death Threats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Murders", Death Threats & Indiscriminate Arrests: Post-lekki Shooting Cover Up by EMMY76: 3:56pm On Jan 21, 2021
The real truth about this lekki tollgate massacre will only be fully revealed after this bloodthirsty terrorist buhari's regime leaves office.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Murders", Death Threats & Indiscriminate Arrests: Post-lekki Shooting Cover Up by emperor863(m): 4:06pm On Jan 21, 2021
tamdun:
Enough of this nonsense abeg, the propaganda is just too much, u want people to support you without evidence, u want people to support you blindly?

......but people of like minds are supporting them. Some people would believe and support any idea in as much as it is negative simply because they want the country to burn.

That somebody who claims to be educated would believe a tale of "massacre without bodies or bullet wound victims" really baffles me.
Re: "Murders", Death Threats & Indiscriminate Arrests: Post-lekki Shooting Cover Up by Childrentablets(f): 4:28pm On Jan 21, 2021
tamdun:
Enough of this nonsense abeg, the propaganda is just too much, u want people to support you without evidence, u want people to support you blindly?

U must be a yoruba boy. Una be yeye people. Never always calling a spade a spade, even when it hits home.
God forbid

1 Like

Re: "Murders", Death Threats & Indiscriminate Arrests: Post-lekki Shooting Cover Up by Obyino: 4:29pm On Jan 21, 2021
There is no peace for the wicked, Justice must be served
Re: "Murders", Death Threats & Indiscriminate Arrests: Post-lekki Shooting Cover Up by Cutiekatty: 5:15pm On Jan 21, 2021
tamdun:

If na you fear go let you talk? Them go kill u.
Re: "Murders", Death Threats & Indiscriminate Arrests: Post-lekki Shooting Cover Up by Ade3131: 9:25pm On Jan 21, 2021
I remember asking a friend to bring down all the pictures from the EndSars protest he had put up on his profile. Told him that "freedom of speech is guaranteed but his freedom after such speech might not be guaranteed", and I'm so grateful he obliged.

Africa is nothing but a shit hole and Nigeria is the suck-away of the whole
Re: "Murders", Death Threats & Indiscriminate Arrests: Post-lekki Shooting Cover Up by luvinhubby(m): 9:28pm On Jan 21, 2021
helinues:
undecided

We moved already...

You and who moved?
Re: "Murders", Death Threats & Indiscriminate Arrests: Post-lekki Shooting Cover Up by Ade3131: 9:30pm On Jan 21, 2021
emperor863:

......but people of like minds are supporting them. Some people would believe and support any idea in as much as it is negative simply because they want the country to burn.

That somebody who claims to be educated would believe a tale of "massacre without bodies or bullet wound victims" really baffles me.

@ bolded above,

You mean you didn't see anyone with bullet wound on TV? Or you wanna see them with your 2 naked eyes?

But Sanwo-Olu visited and counted them the day after the shooting nau.

Lemme bettwr stop here before them ask Seun to reveal my data to them. Who knows, you might be one of their killing machines
Re: "Murders", Death Threats & Indiscriminate Arrests: Post-lekki Shooting Cover Up by ba7man(m): 9:39pm On Jan 21, 2021
It's mainly the same Buhari hating PDP supporting clowns behind this Endsars rubbish.

Could it be a coincidence??
Re: "Murders", Death Threats & Indiscriminate Arrests: Post-lekki Shooting Cover Up by Akanbiedu(m): 9:42pm On Jan 21, 2021
When are they going to lock up the remaining EndSARS miscreants, like racoon? This incompetent government sef
Re: "Murders", Death Threats & Indiscriminate Arrests: Post-lekki Shooting Cover Up by SoBright101: 10:53pm On Jan 21, 2021
You are correct
I'm being tracked by unknown person since the endsars saga. Though, i didn't participate in the protest, they are only angered by my posts on nairaland.
One even threatened me here with coded language, he thought i won't understand.
They are evil, this is the worst government i ever witnessed.

Ade3131:

@ bolded above,

You mean you didn't see anyone with bullet wound on TV? Or you wanna see them with your 2 naked eyes?

Lemme bettwr stop here before them ask Seun to reveal my data to them. Who knows, you might be one of their killing machines

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Murders", Death Threats & Indiscriminate Arrests: Post-lekki Shooting Cover Up by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 12:04am On Jan 22, 2021
calyto:
Lies to cover up for the fact that there was no Lekki Massacre. You guys are being sponsored by international organizations and Atiku to destroy Lagos. Why did you go all the way to Apapa just to destroy NPA building?
The more you try, the harder it is to believe.

If your agents like, let them come as usual to start raining insult, It doesn't matter.

You are already unfortunate and it will continue like that until you die of bitterness
The day such evil will befall you and you come to nairaland to rant, we'll also say it's a lie
Re: "Murders", Death Threats & Indiscriminate Arrests: Post-lekki Shooting Cover Up by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:31am On Jan 22, 2021
From A to Z of Nigerian government officials, and from A-Z of Nigeria police force and Nigeria Army and soldier and DSS and police generally,

your lives shall end in sorrow.

Your lives shall be doomed immediately.

Your lives and all the wealth you have gathered shall crumble in ur life time.

It shall not be well with all of you.

E no go better for all of una.

For the innocent souls that you've sent to early graves, all the things you have gathered in life shall be destroyed in ur presence.

When it is time to eat the fruit of ur labour, that's when you shall be mourned in your family.

All Nigeria government officials, Dooms shall befall you and your household, including the police.

May the blood of innocent souls you've wasted shall be cursing you from the moment.

None of you bastards shall have peace of mind.

Ogun kill all of una together.

You are all cursed today, so shall the curse take effects in your lives as from this moment.

Ogun kill all of una Nigerian government officials, NPF, NAF and all you bastard criminals that work for the government as security agencies.

Dooms befall all of you.
Re: "Murders", Death Threats & Indiscriminate Arrests: Post-lekki Shooting Cover Up by emperor863(m): 7:32am On Jan 22, 2021
Ade3131:

@ bolded above,

Thrash.
Re: "Murders", Death Threats & Indiscriminate Arrests: Post-lekki Shooting Cover Up by calyto: 10:47am On Jan 22, 2021
Shut up. There was no evil.
Months after, you still can't prove it.
You guys just burnt Lagos for nothing.
Karma will hunt for you all one by one
PerfectlyPerfect:

The day such evil will befall you and you come to nairaland to rant, we'll also say it's a lie
Re: "Murders", Death Threats & Indiscriminate Arrests: Post-lekki Shooting Cover Up by Bigchristo: 11:50pm On Jan 25, 2021
tamdun:

So those that lost their loved ones are scared abi, would u do d same if the hurt your family?
So no single person is brave enough to come out to defend his/her family?
You’re Talking about braveness when the military come to whisk you away,d you know how people have been threatened? I don’t have time to argue with people who don’t think rationally.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How States Stand On RUGA / Customs Intercepts Arms, Military Uniform At Lagos Port (pic) / Goat With Human Face Delivered In Kano - Kano Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.