Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Insecurity: Northerners Not Happy, Bafarawa Tells Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: Northerners Not Happy, Bafarawa Tells Buhari (10541 Views)

It’ll Be Disastrous If Tinubu Does Not Probe Buhari – Attahiru Bafarawa / You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai / Insecurity: Northerners Wasted Their Votes On Buhari ― Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: Northerners Not Happy, Bafarawa Tells Buhari by Emperor5(m): 8:54am On Jan 21, 2021
Northerners is their own problem.... The monster they created is now hunting them...

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Northerners Not Happy, Bafarawa Tells Buhari by Splitmind: 8:58am On Jan 21, 2021
Those are IPOB miscreants pretending to be northerners. Real patriots and Arewa sons are very happy with how Buhari has handled security in the North.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Northerners Not Happy, Bafarawa Tells Buhari by Princedapace(m): 8:59am On Jan 21, 2021
Bigggloadofcum:
On a real note, the north is gradually becoming like Syria.

Every sort of insecurity is now there.

Before it was claimed that the east is hq of kidnapping. But now it's the north.

Banditry, Herdsmen and Boko Haram. And to imagine that 92% of the country's defense budget goes there is abysmal.

That is what is paining me. My money, my sweat collected from me through tax goes mainly to the north. It is so annoying. These people brought this upon them selves and we are all paying for it.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Northerners Not Happy, Bafarawa Tells Buhari by Nadaken: 9:08am On Jan 21, 2021
Princedapace:

That is what is paining me. My money, my sweat collected from me through tax goes mainly to the north. It is so annoying. These people brought this upon them selves and we are all paying for it.
it doesn't just go to the north but is part of the money zamfara governor would use to buy Hilux for bandits

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Northerners Not Happy, Bafarawa Tells Buhari by wink2015(m): 9:14am On Jan 21, 2021
nairavsdollars:
So, why are you threatening Father Kukah who said the same thing

You have given Bafarawa a statement that will make him look stupid.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Northerners Not Happy, Bafarawa Tells Buhari by ekaette1621: 9:14am On Jan 21, 2021
f
Re: Insecurity: Northerners Not Happy, Bafarawa Tells Buhari by Akasammyoka: 9:21am On Jan 21, 2021
Las las your happiness does not count. our daddy does not give a Bleep

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Northerners Not Happy, Bafarawa Tells Buhari by aminusodiq(m): 9:26am On Jan 21, 2021
Michaeljnr225:
Ftc
pls wake up

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Northerners Not Happy, Bafarawa Tells Buhari by Emmasnoop(m): 9:27am On Jan 21, 2021
FAKE NEWS, WE ARE ALL HAPPY WITH THE DULLARD HERE IN THE NORTH.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Northerners Not Happy, Bafarawa Tells Buhari by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 9:30am On Jan 21, 2021
Bafarawa is a Bishop Kukah spy, he's talking nonsense. Nigeria has never been this safe since 19gogoro cool

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Northerners Not Happy, Bafarawa Tells Buhari by Mayng01(m): 9:34am On Jan 21, 2021
He can’t do a thing cos his ears are blocked.
Re: Insecurity: Northerners Not Happy, Bafarawa Tells Buhari by IGBOpigs(m): 10:29am On Jan 21, 2021
mamaafrik:
na una go finish unaself,se you say you have cow brains ni,i heard on B.B.C hausa,that companies are springs up like efo gbure in the NW and NE these days, sheege,eni kuure deede
DONT WORRY ITS COME TO YOU VERY SOON..YOU SAID YOU EDUCATED SO why you dont think why AMERICA PARTICIPATE IN WAR IN OTHER NATION ?
Re: Insecurity: Northerners Not Happy, Bafarawa Tells Buhari by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:30am On Jan 21, 2021
Nadaken:
it doesn't just go to the north but is part of the money zamfara governor would use to buy Hilux for bandits
They also used it to buy weapons of destruction and to purchase mad men from Libya and other North African countries.
Re: Insecurity: Northerners Not Happy, Bafarawa Tells Buhari by toluwalekey(m): 10:36am On Jan 21, 2021
This man is right but buhari doesn't give a Bleep
Re: Insecurity: Northerners Not Happy, Bafarawa Tells Buhari by Aug28th(m): 11:22am On Jan 21, 2021
No be the same thing Kukah talk wey dey almost chop am?
Re: Insecurity: Northerners Not Happy, Bafarawa Tells Buhari by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 21, 2021
Nadaken:
Don't be deceived, it's a win for them

They raise an Islamic jihad army, their leaders fund it with part of their Niger Delta freebies.

They appropriate 92% of the the country defense budget to the Jihadist croonies

They appropriate a special development agency to themselves to get free Niger Delta money.

The leaders gain from financial gratification

The average followers are happy, their participation via silence helps them fulfill their jihad-taqiya obligation to allah.

They have used this method in North-East, they currently using it in North-west the next is to ask for special development agency

They are cashing out.
Re: Insecurity: Northerners Not Happy, Bafarawa Tells Buhari by mamaafrik(m): 1:51pm On Jan 21, 2021
IGBOpigs:
DONT WORRY ITS COME TO YOU VERY SOON..YOU SAID YOU EDUCATED SO why you dont think why AMERICA PARTICIPATE IN WAR IN OTHER NATION ?
oya why do America involves herself jare,let's hear from the war veteran,talk ,we want to learn
Re: Insecurity: Northerners Not Happy, Bafarawa Tells Buhari by dragunov: 3:37am On Jan 22, 2021
JosEast:

https://dailytrust.com/insecurity-northerners-not-happy-bafarawa-tells-buhari

You never know something. Buhari will turn Nigeria to one huge graveyard and then repopulate it with Fulanis from all over West Africa.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos State NURTW Partners Suntrust Bank To Provide New Buses For Members / Tinubu’s 2024 Budget Speech (Full Text) / I Don't Receive Pension From Abia Government — Ex-Governor Ikpeazu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.