Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Suspected Armed Robbers Apprehended In Anambra (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Armed Robbers Apprehended In Anambra (Photos) (27623 Views)

Two Traffic Robbers Apprehended In Lagos (Photos) / Notorious Armed Robbers Apprehended After Killing Victim In Lagos. Photo / Serial Rapist Who Tore Girl's Private Part Apprehended In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Apprehended In Anambra (Photos) by Ask4bigneyo(m): 11:29am On Jan 21, 2021
God help us in this country
Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Apprehended In Anambra (Photos) by GMBuhari: 11:29am On Jan 21, 2021
If they weren't setup by police

Then good job

Was just hearing how some boys beat up Sars in ife, Osun State

Following week police magically found barreta pistols in their home
Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Apprehended In Anambra (Photos) by Etinosa1234: 11:29am On Jan 21, 2021
Anambra is turning to a den of robbers
Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Apprehended In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 21, 2021
where all these robbers dey see gun gan sef
Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Apprehended In Anambra (Photos) by ijeawele23635: 11:33am On Jan 21, 2021
Today nah for Anambra
Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Apprehended In Anambra (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 11:33am On Jan 21, 2021
Queenlovely:
armed robbers no dey finish for this country?
burning criminals since 200B.C yet they Damm the consequences and still commit.

armed robbery is not the problem of our society, it is a symptom of a bad system.

April 2007 on one rainy night, criminals scaled my fence thinking my security is sleeping. they caught this fine boy among them. My security has already disfigured some of them before handing them to police.

I was touched by that young boys story, he did his freedom after learning welding and fabrication, yet no capital to start something.

I also noticed that he is a first timer, my husband was furious that I should spare him, men are too jealous. I sent that boy to Germany to improve himself, and he is a boss today.

a society that abandon it residents without any safety net breeds criminal

Sigh... Great story, but the embellishments were a tad too far!

Try and properly learn the act of lying.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Apprehended In Anambra (Photos) by bluefilm: 11:34am On Jan 21, 2021
Upon all his robbery escapades, he still uses Nokia 3310.

Na wa o.
Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Apprehended In Anambra (Photos) by donchrisk(m): 11:35am On Jan 21, 2021
When you have not lost Ur valuable property to Arm robbery you will not understand how painful it is to loose something you worked hard for, one idiot Will just move away property you sweart to get in one minute, God will punish all of them. For those that conspired to steal my matrix car will not see end of these year in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Apprehended In Anambra (Photos) by ijayebonyi(f): 11:36am On Jan 21, 2021
PCG001:
tɦɛsɛ ɨռռօċɛռt քɛօքʟɛ aʀɛ aʀʍɛɖ ʀօɮɮɛʀs❓❓
Innocents indeed
Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Apprehended In Anambra (Photos) by shugabasbn: 11:43am On Jan 21, 2021
Queenlovely:

armed robbery is not the problem of our society, it is a symptom of a bad system.

April 2007 on one rainy night, criminals scaled my fence thinking my security is sleeping. they caught this fine boy among them. My security has already disfigured some of them before handing them to police.

I was touched by that young boys story, he did his freedom after learning welding and fabrication, yet no capital to start something.

I also noticed that he is a first timer, my husband was furious that I should spare him, men are too jealous. I sent that boy to Germany to improve himself, and he is a boss today.

Good of u. But we don't need to involve in criminals before u spread your helping hands.
Little thousands can make a difference.

Welldone
Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Apprehended In Anambra (Photos) by focus7: 11:45am On Jan 21, 2021
I am not speaking for any evil act but hunger pushed some of this people into stealing and robbery, just look at the man in green top
Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Apprehended In Anambra (Photos) by DSC7: 11:51am On Jan 21, 2021
Queenlovely:

Come ooooooo.....

Shey no be say u be writer?

Ur short tori dey always enta ma eyes...
Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Apprehended In Anambra (Photos) by Comedian2019: 11:54am On Jan 21, 2021
Why are they still looking fresh. Send them to the streets of Calabar. It only takes 5mins to send them where they belong. grin
Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Apprehended In Anambra (Photos) by DSC7: 11:55am On Jan 21, 2021
Angelfrost:

Sigh... Great story, but the embellishments were a tad too far!
Try and properly learn the act of lying.
Lolsss.....

because of the German machine line abi
Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Apprehended In Anambra (Photos) by Comedian2019: 12:00pm On Jan 21, 2021
focus7:
I am not speaking for any evil act but hunger pushed some of this people into stealing and robbery, just look at the man in green top
Must he steal?
Can't he carry one condemned bucket and start filling potholes on the road?
Potholes wey dey everywhere. With the way Buhari government dey deal economic blow on Nigerians, boys go soon start to fight over ownership of potholes. grin
Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Apprehended In Anambra (Photos) by matm: 12:00pm On Jan 21, 2021
Somebody said hunger pushed them.Really?
When u are not disable?
U can't bring urself down an start hustling like others.
And u want to collect what another suffered to get by force after spending days and weeks under the sun and denying himself life pleasures to save?
Cursed be whoever instead of hustling like others wants to reap from other poor men's suffering!
Such a person deserves no mercy
Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Apprehended In Anambra (Photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 12:04pm On Jan 21, 2021
Here am I.. Send me too cheesy

Queenlovely:

Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Apprehended In Anambra (Photos) by Anfield247(m): 12:20pm On Jan 21, 2021
Queenlovely:

Kudos to you madam, queenlovely! But everybody has a different story to tell. Stealing has never been a road to success. I knw it's not easy for young people but they need to try and stay away from evil... Thank you, madam!
Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Apprehended In Anambra (Photos) by Arespect10: 12:46pm On Jan 21, 2021
While the Igbos Pigs are here insulting the entire North... You'll never hear them condemning they criminal acts....
Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Apprehended In Anambra (Photos) by meekmill(m): 12:49pm On Jan 21, 2021
Queenlovely:

Be deceiving yourself there , we know your type .
Your bio says it all
Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Apprehended In Anambra (Photos) by rowland545(m): 12:53pm On Jan 21, 2021
Tonymegabush1:
That short gun was Exactly what obosi boys used to threaten me that year. (2017) at obosi school of midwifery after seeing a frnd was on my way down to onitsha on a Sunday afternoon. Board a bike only to be blocked with another a bike from two guys one with this same kinda short gun I look the guy eye ball to eye ball speak my onitsha dialect las Las guy man withdraw said sorry and went on their way.

Obosi need to be cleansed too many criminals in that place
obosi own too much 80% of people der nah criminals...dem need close down DAT place...if I day pass for DAT der idemili bridge I day carry my life for hand u can be robbed by just passing der or looking... I hate DAT place with passion

1 Like

Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Apprehended In Anambra (Photos) by Musa2018(m): 12:57pm On Jan 21, 2021
END SARS Hahahahah we all know the truth but we shy to admit it.
Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Apprehended In Anambra (Photos) by EmmanuelBanks: 1:20pm On Jan 21, 2021
Queenlovely:

madam shut the fvck up Jaree, so you felt for him because the boy was fine and fresh baa...nonsense, had it been the boy was ugly now, you no go talk anything about him

the mumu dey talk say her husband was jealous, jealous kee you there..

if they have stolen from you, that's when you will realised that an armed robber dont give a fvckk about you and whatever the fvck happen to you....

these are the guys that can kill to get their needs if need be...all my life I have been stolen from by this demons

mtchheeeewwwwww...nonsense and ingredient, you better opened ur eyes old woman
Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Apprehended In Anambra (Photos) by gaftsoil(m): 1:51pm On Jan 21, 2021
Every armed robber deserves to be burnt
Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Apprehended In Anambra (Photos) by prophetic69(m): 3:01pm On Jan 21, 2021
Nigeria police sef eh! After arrest you still give me gun and bullet to hold for the picture....what if I just decide to waste anybody present and commit suicide unkno? Hmmmm
Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Apprehended In Anambra (Photos) by Halexgos3(m): 4:14pm On Jan 21, 2021
Obosi people are very dangerous
Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Apprehended In Anambra (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 5:17pm On Jan 21, 2021
They should be beheaded
Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Apprehended In Anambra (Photos) by MoneyTrees(m): 5:20pm On Jan 21, 2021
grin grin grin
Ma'am I have some young boys who otherwise have been involved in nefarious acts. Rt now, they need just iPhone 12 & they will bomb all night, within few days they'll become bosses
No need to send them to Germany grin grin, it's cheaper alternative
If you're interested angry

Queenlovely:

Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Apprehended In Anambra (Photos) by MoneyTrees(m): 5:27pm On Jan 21, 2021
You're not doing well
You can never be a real niggar, it's not necessary that you comment. Why? You sound so aggressive? Are you annoyed she did choose the fine boy? Well it's her money not yours & she's got freedom of emotions & besides it's not good to age shame anyone.
What she's done at her age you may or may never reach such target.
I smell low self-esteem here cos your comment is full of hate & that's not good.
Relax, smoke a jumbo sized Mali kush, pen an apology to the author you quoted
& Be a real nigarr

EmmanuelBanks:

[s]
madam shut the fvck up Jaree, so you felt for him because the boy was fine and fresh baa...nonsense, had it been the boy was ugly now, you no go talk anything about him

the mumu dey talk say her husband was jealous, jealous kee you there..

if they have stolen from you, that's when you will realised that an armed robber dont give a fvckk about you and whatever the fvck happen to you....

these are the guys that can kill to get their needs if need be...all my life I have been stolen from by this demons

mtchheeeewwwwww...nonsense and ingredient, you better opened ur eyes old woman[/s]
Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Apprehended In Anambra (Photos) by Ghozky(m): 8:10pm On Jan 21, 2021
Queenlovely:

O Bob, how many people you don send abroad?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Kills His Girlfriend In Ondo For Calling Him A Lazy Youth / Customer Bathes Lagos Pos Operator With Hot Soup Over Data / Thief Caught At Federal University, Wukari, Taraba, Tied & Beaten (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.