Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Why Is America Called The Most Powerful Country? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Why Is America Called The Most Powerful Country? (442 Views)

Tweede Nuwe Jaar: South African Tradition Called 'The Second New Year' (Pictures / Will There Ever Be Another Powerful Country Like America On Earth? / 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is America Called The Most Powerful Country? by ahiboilandgas: 8:15am On Jan 21, 2021
Am yet to understand why? With the failure of the great America to tackle corona virus(400k deaths ) like China and Germany and homeless , gun debts issue ,prison population and poverty I wonder pls educate me
.....Am very sure America is currently not capable of starting and wining a war with China, China is the leading nation in high tech (5 G) ...German firm produced the first corona vaccine ..,isreal has been the leader in vaccine distribution now ...citizen in scandaniva,qatar ,dubai ,Kuwait,oman Swiss are more wealthy and have better ,safer quality and Luxurious lives that most Americans can only dream of ...

1 Like

Re: Why Is America Called The Most Powerful Country? by ahiboilandgas: 8:16am On Jan 21, 2021
Please i need to be educated....educative points only
Re: Why Is America Called The Most Powerful Country? by schoolboymatt(m): 8:20am On Jan 21, 2021
its simple. PROPAGANDER
Re: Why Is America Called The Most Powerful Country? by inforesource: 8:33am On Jan 21, 2021
Do you know which country holds the key to your website and your banking server? Dey there.

1 Like

Re: Why Is America Called The Most Powerful Country? by Welcum: 8:34am On Jan 21, 2021
The hallmark of greatness is the ability to overcome challenges. Whenever or wherever you see someone getting a lot of challenges from all quarters, it is because the person is great. Being great doesn't mean being perfect.

Watch how great countries like Russia and China try to influence everything America and you can deduce how great they are. America is not perfect but they still hold the ace in such major parameters of great nations like GFP (global fire power) where they are still number 1 and inventions. Most major inventions influencing the world as a whole like the internet and other techs built on the internet (such as the http protocol) originate from the US.

Have you ever wondered why Silicon Valley remains the global tech capital?

1 Like

Re: Why Is America Called The Most Powerful Country? by ahiboilandgas: 9:17am On Jan 21, 2021
Welcum:
The hallmark of greatness is the ability to overcome challenges. Whenever or wherever you see someone getting a lot of challenges from all quarters, it is because the person is great. Being great doesn't mean being perfect.

Watch how great countries like Russia and China try to influence everything America and you can deduce how great they are. America is not perfect but they still hold the ace in such major parameters of great nations like GFP (global fire power) where they are still number 1 and inventions. Most major inventions influencing the world as a whole like the internet and other techs built on the internet (such as the http protocol) originate from the US.

Have you ever wondered why Silicon Valley remains the global tech capital?
but how come they are lacking behind in 5 G ,high speed trains , and tacking the corona virus that have wipe out 400,000 of it citizens? Then how come they can't deploy the fire power to tackle gang violence locally ? And they fire power has failed to stop north Korea and Iran and has also failed to defect several teror group in the world?
Re: Why Is America Called The Most Powerful Country? by ahiboilandgas: 9:18am On Jan 21, 2021
inforesource:
Do you know which country holds the key to your website and your banking server? Dey there.
I doubt if the us controls servers in China and Russia but 3 world nation yes .....but they are far behind in 5G
Re: Why Is America Called The Most Powerful Country? by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:39am On Jan 21, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
but how come they are lacking behind in 5 G ,high speed trains , and tacking the corona virus that have wipe out 400,000 of it citizens? Then how come they can't deploy the fire power to tackle gang violence locally ? And they fire power has failed to stop north Korea and Iran and has also failed to defect several teror group in the world?
I don't think it's fair enough to judge them with Chinese virus
Re: Why Is America Called The Most Powerful Country? by ahiboilandgas: 9:52am On Jan 21, 2021
OgogoroFreak:
am.judging them using several factors ....like responds to virus compared to Germany and China....quality of life compared to Finland, hi-tech development (5 G) compared to China ,development grants in Africa compared to China ( I dont know any single America development in Nigeria like the China railways and airport terminals) ...Huge prison population compared to Swiss
Re: Why Is America Called The Most Powerful Country? by ahiboilandgas: 9:53am On Jan 21, 2021
OgogoroFreak:
they are also lacking behind Japan, China on high speed train and advance speed train development...they are also behind in renewable energy compared to China,Germany and Holland
Re: Why Is America Called The Most Powerful Country? by schoolboymatt(m): 10:26am On Jan 21, 2021
OgogoroFreak:

we still dont know if truely it was a chinese virus
Re: Why Is America Called The Most Powerful Country? by obonujoker(m): 10:40am On Jan 21, 2021
If you want to displace America, why not go to war with them then?
Re: Why Is America Called The Most Powerful Country? by jydo34547: 11:09am On Jan 21, 2021
Re: Why Is America Called The Most Powerful Country? by ahiboilandgas: 11:10am On Jan 21, 2021
obonujoker:
If you want to displace America, why not go to war with them then?
but they are yet to win any war either ....had to sallow their pride and sit the the Taliban after 8000 American lives ,9 '11 and a o trillion dollars ....had to moved out of Somalia and yet to achieve any meanless progress with Africom with Aqm ....lastly they has to keep pride aside and sit with the rocket man in north Korea.....after barking for over 20 years ....
Re: Why Is America Called The Most Powerful Country? by inforesource: 11:47am On Jan 21, 2021
Do your research well. Those guys you mentioned are now trying to stand alone. US has a lot in their store bro. This 5G you are shouting is a new born baby. US is deadly bro. Do your research.
ahiboilandgas:
I doubt if the us controls servers in China and Russia but 3 world nation yes .....but they are far behind in 5G
Re: Why Is America Called The Most Powerful Country? by ahiboilandgas: 12:30pm On Jan 21, 2021
inforesource:
Do your research well. Those guys you mentioned are now trying to stand alone. US has a lot in their store bro. This 5G you are shouting is a new born baby. US is deadly bro. Do your research.
that why am here ...u are not making any input to my knowledge.....the s 400 advance missile system is also develop by Russia and there practically no military weapon the us develops that Russian is not a similar version....

1 Like

Re: Why Is America Called The Most Powerful Country? by ahiboilandgas: 12:31pm On Jan 21, 2021
inforesource:
why are they scared of China 5 G in the UK then ?...store for?
Re: Why Is America Called The Most Powerful Country? by samuelpeters(m): 8:46pm On Jan 21, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
Am yet to understand why? With the failure of the great America to tackle corona virus(400k deaths ) like China and Germany and homeless , gun debts issue ,prison population and poverty I wonder pls educate me
.....Am very sure America is currently not capable of starting and wining a war with China, China is the leading nation in high tech (5 G) ...German firm produced the first corona vaccine ..,isreal has been the leader in vaccine distribution now ...citizen in scandaniva,qatar ,dubai ,Kuwait,oman Swiss are more wealthy and have better ,safer quality and Luxurious lives that most Americans can only dream of ...
I think we should look at the parameters that makes a country great. Then compare them.

Military:US is #1. Before you start talking about why they are leaving afghanistan, just know that the US is not fighting any war.

Economy: They are still the biggest. Which translates to so many things.

Science and technology:Yes, China is ahead in some aspect of technology. But in overall technology, The US is the home to world technology.

Education:They are #1.

Entertainment:#1.

The US has already hit a bench mark that others are yet to reach or overtake entirely.
China or Russia has not been able to overtake the US entirely.

©️2021.

(1) (Reply)

Germany to provide medical help to Ukraine – but no weapons / Indian Medical Student Killed Today In Ukraine As A Result Of Shelling / Are You Ready To Die For Globo Homo ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.