Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,546 members, 7,819,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Ikpeazu To Commission Eziukwu Road, Milverton Avenue, Ojike Lane Aba - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu To Commission Eziukwu Road, Milverton Avenue, Ojike Lane Aba (12472 Views)

How Wike Led Ugwuanyi, Ortom, Ikpeazu To Electoral Defeat / Ikpeazu Vows To Complete Osisioma Flyover, Eziukwu, Others Soon / Gov. Ikpeazu Inspects Final Work At Abandoned Ojike Lane Road, Aba (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu To Commission Eziukwu Road, Milverton Avenue, Ojike Lane Aba by Lovelyn451(f): 2:34pm On Jan 21, 2021
NipseyHustle:
Fine as in how??
have you been to Aba physically or on nairaland??
Re: Ikpeazu To Commission Eziukwu Road, Milverton Avenue, Ojike Lane Aba by Dpharisee: 3:44pm On Jan 21, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

While i agree with the rest of your submission, i think we shouldn't think of 13% derivation making much of an impact in Abia and Imo states as we see in states like Akwa-Ibom and Rivers, because that 13% is quite minuscule and doesn't amount to much! Though even the little they get still hasn't been properly deployed and accounted for.
Ebony gets much less than Abia and you can see the impact of David Umahi there
Re: Ikpeazu To Commission Eziukwu Road, Milverton Avenue, Ojike Lane Aba by NipseyHustle(m): 3:56pm On Jan 21, 2021
Lovelyn451:
have you been to Aba physically or on nairaland??
I was in Aba last week. In the past I've even lived in Aba for a year.
There's absolutely nothing outstanding about Aba or Abia state.
The government, past and present are serial failures.
Re: Ikpeazu To Commission Eziukwu Road, Milverton Avenue, Ojike Lane Aba by Ojiofor: 4:01pm On Jan 21, 2021
Local man want to commission ordinary street road.
Re: Ikpeazu To Commission Eziukwu Road, Milverton Avenue, Ojike Lane Aba by Mide3367: 6:15pm On Jan 21, 2021
Macphenson:

Keep exposing your foolishness on a public forum.

Its obvious you have comprehension issues which is a direct result of low IQ coupled with poor quality education.

I never said all yorubas are thieves.

Your parents should seek a refund of your school fees from your teachers.
adult baby crying grin cheesy take heart
Re: Ikpeazu To Commission Eziukwu Road, Milverton Avenue, Ojike Lane Aba by heniford2: 7:07pm On Jan 21, 2021
Queenlovely:
I can't believe road would still be a problem in todays society.

I remembered when aba was the Lagos of Africa,
when aba was booming, when aba failed Lagos took over
anambra gained too.

when isakaba boys scared the hell out of thieves in ABa,

the glory days of aba is behind them,

aba failed because igbos don't cooperate, all those boys will just hijack you to pay landing fees for just stepping on land
born and brought up in Aba what you say is true but their is still hope dear can i connect you on whatsapp
Re: Ikpeazu To Commission Eziukwu Road, Milverton Avenue, Ojike Lane Aba by OVB123: 9:58am On Jan 22, 2021
majamajic:

Governors in SE do improve , in other parts of Nigeria , they do go down !
Shut up.... There is nothing good about South East Governors. There are all useless.
Re: Ikpeazu To Commission Eziukwu Road, Milverton Avenue, Ojike Lane Aba by majamajic(m): 10:04am On Jan 22, 2021
OVB123:
Shut up.... There is nothing good about South East Governors. There are all useless.

What's useful about the entire country ? Be taking your medications pls .
Re: Ikpeazu To Commission Eziukwu Road, Milverton Avenue, Ojike Lane Aba by OVB123: 10:33am On Jan 22, 2021
Dpharisee:

Ebony gets much less than Abia and you can see the impact of David Umahi there
Umahi borrowed from Islamic Bank and other financial Institution. It will be very tough for the incoming Governor of that state because he/she will now be the one that will service the debt(s) of Umahi led administration.
Re: Ikpeazu To Commission Eziukwu Road, Milverton Avenue, Ojike Lane Aba by OVB123: 10:36am On Jan 22, 2021
NipseyHustle:

I was in Aba last week. In the past I've even lived in Aba for a year.
There's absolutely nothing outstanding about Aba or Abia state.
The government, past and present are serial failures.
You have hit the nail on the head.... Most people don't know that Abia state is already a shithole.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alex Otti: Igbo Presidency Won’t Solve Nigeria’s Problems / Court Sacks Taraba APC Governorship Candidate, Bwacha, Orders Fresh Primary / Shehu Buda Resigns As APC Chairman In Bukkuyum LG Zamfara, Defects To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.