Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,973 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Ikpeazu To Commission Eziukwu Road, Milverton Avenue, Ojike Lane Aba - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu To Commission Eziukwu Road, Milverton Avenue, Ojike Lane Aba (12456 Views)

How Wike Led Ugwuanyi, Ortom, Ikpeazu To Electoral Defeat / Ikpeazu Vows To Complete Osisioma Flyover, Eziukwu, Others Soon / Gov. Ikpeazu Inspects Final Work At Abandoned Ojike Lane Road, Aba (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu To Commission Eziukwu Road, Milverton Avenue, Ojike Lane Aba by Sammy07: 10:54am On Jan 21, 2021
[s]
Igbochief001:
show me where ekiti or infact plus osun governor have Commissioned a road like this
[/s]

Fayemi

Stop saying what,you don't know.
Its not a must to commission road

Re: Ikpeazu To Commission Eziukwu Road, Milverton Avenue, Ojike Lane Aba by Sammy07: 10:58am On Jan 21, 2021
majamajic:

So what's the difference here ?

Pls shut up.
What was your initial comment?

Igbo pipu self.
Everything must be on the media.

Ndi ara
Re: Ikpeazu To Commission Eziukwu Road, Milverton Avenue, Ojike Lane Aba by robosky02(m): 11:00am On Jan 21, 2021
Ikpazue has

Ikazue them in aba

Re: Ikpeazu To Commission Eziukwu Road, Milverton Avenue, Ojike Lane Aba by majamajic(m): 11:01am On Jan 21, 2021
Sammy07:

Pls shut up.
What was your initial comment?

Igbo pipu self.
Everything must be on the media.

Ndi ara

Support the governor then !
Give him same kudos
Re: Ikpeazu To Commission Eziukwu Road, Milverton Avenue, Ojike Lane Aba by Sammy07: 11:02am On Jan 21, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j Dominique
Rule 2

Aha m wu Samuel
Face me directly.

Ndi Ngwa
Re: Ikpeazu To Commission Eziukwu Road, Milverton Avenue, Ojike Lane Aba by Sammy07: 11:05am On Jan 21, 2021
majamajic:

Support the governor then !
Give him same kudos

Mediocrity shouldn't be supported in Nigeria
Re: Ikpeazu To Commission Eziukwu Road, Milverton Avenue, Ojike Lane Aba by asapants: 11:06am On Jan 21, 2021
They still show their smiles just for constructing retarded roads.
Re: Ikpeazu To Commission Eziukwu Road, Milverton Avenue, Ojike Lane Aba by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 21, 2021
Sammy07:

Fayemi

Stop saying what,you don't know.
Its not a must to commission road
Farm that private Igbos own
Re: Ikpeazu To Commission Eziukwu Road, Milverton Avenue, Ojike Lane Aba by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 21, 2021
Sammy07:

Fayemi of ekiti

Civic center is almost completed.
But you don't know.
U showing fayose fly over ?
Re: Ikpeazu To Commission Eziukwu Road, Milverton Avenue, Ojike Lane Aba by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 21, 2021
Sammy07:

Absolutely rubbish.
Because its not on media doesn't mean they are not commissioning projects

This is ekiti
Village road ? Want me to show u ikpeazu roads ?
Re: Ikpeazu To Commission Eziukwu Road, Milverton Avenue, Ojike Lane Aba by Duru009(m): 11:16am On Jan 21, 2021
Roads without drainage.....

Nawooooop
Re: Ikpeazu To Commission Eziukwu Road, Milverton Avenue, Ojike Lane Aba by sabisero: 11:20am On Jan 21, 2021
Dpharisee:
This is a flash in the Pan after 5 years in power.
Its sad that this guy is showing a few road construction projects in Abia in 5 years despite receiving 13% derivation as an oil producing state while refusing to pay workers and pensioners several months salaries many of whom are dying of abject poverty as they can hardly feed and get Medicare.

Contrary to speculation here by Abia haters, he didn't get the majority of votes in Abia state in his second term, he won elections like his counterpart in bad governance Yahaya Bello through (Tata Tata ta).

Abia has been punished with bad leadership since 1999 Orji Uzor Kali, 2007 Theodore Orji and 2015 Okezie Ikpeazu and only God can deliver Abia.
when you know about all this why criticism Buhari on everything now
Re: Ikpeazu To Commission Eziukwu Road, Milverton Avenue, Ojike Lane Aba by soft101: 11:30am On Jan 21, 2021
Aba is fantastically dirty!!!
Re: Ikpeazu To Commission Eziukwu Road, Milverton Avenue, Ojike Lane Aba by NipseyHustle(m): 11:34am On Jan 21, 2021
Lovelyn451:
all I know is that Aba is a very fine place,
Fine as in how??

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu To Commission Eziukwu Road, Milverton Avenue, Ojike Lane Aba by Sunisonflex39(m): 11:35am On Jan 21, 2021
IduNaOba:

The new drainiages ikpeazụ is building can only be rivaled by Ebonyi.
Closed, strong and artistic drainiages.
I have seen them so
ok...its like u have not seen underground drains..i dont mean those covered gutters. I mean real drains..come to ph
Re: Ikpeazu To Commission Eziukwu Road, Milverton Avenue, Ojike Lane Aba by NipseyHustle(m): 11:37am On Jan 21, 2021
basty:

Your name na MUMU, you dey your shithole Ngwa Road Aba dey talk nonsense on Nairaland.

That is why we dey tell you to always travel, Ogun state is 100% better than Abia state in term of road infrastructure as worst as Ogun State is in the SW.

Which kind grammar be this na?

Re: Ikpeazu To Commission Eziukwu Road, Milverton Avenue, Ojike Lane Aba by Macphenson: 11:49am On Jan 21, 2021
Mide3367:
so all yoruba are thief
Seems like u are demented and need brain check

Keep exposing your foolishness on a public forum.

Its obvious you have comprehension issues which is a direct result of low IQ coupled with poor quality education.

I never said all yorubas are thieves.

Your parents should seek a refund of your school fees from your teachers.
Re: Ikpeazu To Commission Eziukwu Road, Milverton Avenue, Ojike Lane Aba by obyrich(m): 11:51am On Jan 21, 2021
This is not the first time he is commissioning Milverton. OVI, Aba is your home. Stop doing Chinese roads there. Ejighi enye onye ulo okuko ukwu aru.
Re: Ikpeazu To Commission Eziukwu Road, Milverton Avenue, Ojike Lane Aba by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 21, 2021
Good one, his visit to Rivers state is finally paying dividends, Aba can boast of smooth roads, even though they can no longer boast of their road built swimming pools, a small price to pay for development.
Re: Ikpeazu To Commission Eziukwu Road, Milverton Avenue, Ojike Lane Aba by Tsukee812: 12:32pm On Jan 21, 2021
Well, better late than never as they always say. I had already written off such hope for that great city. We must learn to say no to bad governance.
Re: Ikpeazu To Commission Eziukwu Road, Milverton Avenue, Ojike Lane Aba by IgboWarlord(m): 1:29pm On Jan 21, 2021
My state has been quite unfortunate with the types of Governors elected.
Re: Ikpeazu To Commission Eziukwu Road, Milverton Avenue, Ojike Lane Aba by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:36pm On Jan 21, 2021
Dpharisee:
Its sad that this guy is showing a few road construction projects in Abia in 5 years despite receiving 13% derivation as an oil producing state while refusing to pay workers and pensioners several months salaries many of whom are dying of abject poverty as they can hardly feed and get Medicare.

Contrary to speculation here by Abia haters, he didn't get the majority of votes in Abia state in his second term, he won elections like his counterpart in bad governance Yahaya Bello through (Tata Tata ta).

Abia has been punished with bad leadership since 1999 Orji Uzor Kali, 2007 Theodore Orji and 2015 Okezie Ikpeazu and only God can deliver Abia.

While i agree with the rest of your submission, i think we shouldn't think of 13% derivation making much of an impact in Abia and Imo states as we see in states like Akwa-Ibom and Rivers, because that 13% is quite minuscule and doesn't amount to much! Though even the little they get still hasn't been properly deployed and accounted for.
Re: Ikpeazu To Commission Eziukwu Road, Milverton Avenue, Ojike Lane Aba by princessConfy(f): 1:48pm On Jan 21, 2021
Dpharisee:

so true, I weep for that state.
imagine how much drivers pay on the road and you will know that Abia state is cursed with terrible rulers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gov. Otti Commences Payment Of Judiciary Workers' 8-Year Salary Arrears / I Will Rather Kill Myself Than To Commit Suicide / FG Puts Aregbesola Under Security Watch Over Alleged Secession Plot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.