Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

At What Point Of Your Career Where You When Corona Came And How Does It Affect U - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / At What Point Of Your Career Where You When Corona Came And How Does It Affect U (164 Views)

At What Point Should A New Couple Get Worried Over Conception? / Couple Name Their Twins ‘Corona’ And ‘Covid’ In India / Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

At What Point Of Your Career Where You When Corona Came And How Does It Affect U by namiji2598: 9:04am On Jan 21, 2021
As for me, I was done with NYSC and busy job hunting when Corona came, well it does not have any side effects on me, I kukuma came back to my village and went into farming fully

Let's know urs

Does it have a positive or negative effect on you?

(1) (Reply)

Chymall Global Ecommerce Business Is For All / What Your Skin Needs @elitecorporatesales.com / Lagos State Government Neglecting The Welfare Of Orphanages.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.