Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,094 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

At What Point Should A New Couple Get Worried Over Conception? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / At What Point Should A New Couple Get Worried Over Conception? (30810 Views)

I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise / Waiting For Conception: The Travails Of Couples In The Hands Of “womb Watchers” / Traditional Marriage Certificate Issued To New Couple (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

At What Point Should A New Couple Get Worried Over Conception? by zeenaman: 2:01pm On May 23, 2021
I would like to hear from experienced couples here. 19th of this month made it two months since I've been married, yet my wife has not conceived. I'm getting a bit worried. We have intercourse all through her ovulation, though we plan on seeing the doctor this week.

Could you render advice as well as share your experience here? How long did it take you or your wife to conceive after marriage?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At What Point Should A New Couple Get Worried Over Conception? by decub: 2:15pm On May 23, 2021
zeenaman:
I would like to hear from experienced couples here. 19th of this month made it two months since I've been married, yet my wife has not conceived. I'm getting a bit worried. We have intercourse all through her ovulation, though we plan on seeing the doctor this week.
Could you render advice as well as share your experience here? How long did it take you or your wife to conceive after marriage?

Lalasticlala
2 months is very short.

I think medical practitioners recommend 1 year.

Your idea of seeing a doctor is still a good one.

167 Likes 5 Shares

Re: At What Point Should A New Couple Get Worried Over Conception? by DDDEnterprises: 2:16pm On May 23, 2021
Xiaomi1:
contact me if you are having problems impregnating your wife. Even if she's barren, my sperms will fertilise any womb.

Eleribu!!! angry Married women should be off limits for this kind of jokes or comments nah.

As for the OP, 2 months

My parents were together 8 years before they had first born and they later had 3 more children making 4.

Just visit the doctor and take necessary physical/medical measures to ensure you guys are okay. Then continue to pray and fvck, until God answers your prayer through your fvcking.

2 months is quite early to be worried. Wetin happen?

194 Likes 6 Shares

Re: At What Point Should A New Couple Get Worried Over Conception? by GboyegaD(m): 2:43pm On May 23, 2021
zeenaman:

Lalasticlala

One year after active unprotected sex if the man is below 40 and the woman below 35 otherwise six months.

Two months is just a little too short to be worried and seeing a doctor at this stage could raise the anxiety level which isn't good for either parties.

162 Likes 5 Shares

Re: At What Point Should A New Couple Get Worried Over Conception? by incogni2o: 2:55pm On May 23, 2021
It's never too early.

It's a joyful thing to conceive immediately after marraige.

What you need to do is to ask for advice from fertilization experts. You may be coupulating the wrong way.

Also ask your wife about past history of treating UTIs and STIs.

Some if not properly treated may lead to delayed pregnancy and the earlier they are tackled, the better.

You also personally go and do sperm count test to be sure they arent the culprit.

Dont be deceived by people saying you shouldn't be pressured. It's better dealing with the known than the unknown. Don't fake not being anxious, Face your Fears. And that early.

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: At What Point Should A New Couple Get Worried Over Conception? by habsydiamond(m): 3:10pm On May 23, 2021
That first Commenter must be high on tuberculosis.... He no get shame at all

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At What Point Should A New Couple Get Worried Over Conception? by cococandy(f): 3:29pm On May 23, 2021
Too soon to be worried.

But if you keep being anxious about it, get yourself checked in a fertility clinic

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: At What Point Should A New Couple Get Worried Over Conception? by Ishilove: 3:34pm On May 23, 2021
DDDEnterprises:

You mean the one that was talking about fertilizing a married woman's womb with his sperm?

His name is Xiaomi1

just scroll up. you'll see him and his useless comment. grin
What manner of savagery is this?? grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: At What Point Should A New Couple Get Worried Over Conception? by Ramanto(m): 4:18pm On May 23, 2021
RoyalRoy help this OP move this to the promised land where elders can contribute

1 Like

Re: At What Point Should A New Couple Get Worried Over Conception? by wwwkaycom(m): 4:46pm On May 23, 2021
Xiaomi1:
contact me if you are having problems impregnating your wife. Even if she's barren, my sperms will fertilise any womb.
Are you normal?
OMOKOMO!!!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: At What Point Should A New Couple Get Worried Over Conception? by boldx(m): 4:57pm On May 23, 2021
Young man, please calm down. I had a similar experience and my wife did not conceive even after 2 to 3 months into the marriage. She told me about it but because of my faith in God, I told her that she should remove her mind from that matter that God will do it. I was not perturbed about it one bit.

And it happened that she became pregnant almost immediately. We never discussed her worries again.

Bottom line:
1) Don't stress your wife
2) Don't cause wahala in your marriage.
3) Support her and do not give room to fear!!!

It will come to pass if you believe without doubting in Jesus' name. It all depends on your faith and relationship with God.

119 Likes 6 Shares

Re: At What Point Should A New Couple Get Worried Over Conception? by esthel(f): 5:12pm On May 23, 2021
Just two months, please calm down

9 Likes

Re: At What Point Should A New Couple Get Worried Over Conception? by Hathor5(f): 6:18pm On May 23, 2021
zeenaman:

Lalasticlala

Try to have sex 1-2 days prior to ovulation.

How does your wife track her ovulation?

13 Likes

Re: At What Point Should A New Couple Get Worried Over Conception? by Samfloxin(m): 6:32pm On May 23, 2021
Doctors would say one year but to me,six months is ok to start making attempts to meet doctor. It is good to seek for medical attention but don't forget to seek for prayers. I spent hundreds of thousands in the hospital but last last na God reveal the problem and prayer solved it...proud father.

33 Likes

Re: At What Point Should A New Couple Get Worried Over Conception? by debbydams(f): 7:47pm On May 23, 2021
Xiaomi1:
Jesus wept cry..sense is very very far from you cry

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At What Point Should A New Couple Get Worried Over Conception? by frozen70(f): 9:33pm On May 23, 2021
zeenaman:

Lalasticlala

I am not a doctor but you can look into these

For now, you guys should be having fun for your pleasure and not strictly for pregnancy

Doing it steady on ovulation days are not the best, you can be alternating the days or as you desire

Two months is too short to be worried, anxiety alone is enough to make it not to click because of the mind set

Her body and state of mind need to be very relaxed and healthy for conception to take place, so if you are worried anytime her period comes out, you are already putting her into panic mode

Lastly, remove your mind from there and rock on as if you are just warming the bed

Remember, God's plan and timing beats our own because he is the one that says what he will do and what he cannot do does not exit

So relax yourself and let her be relaxed too for her body mechanism to be stable. What if it's a fault from your own body?

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: At What Point Should A New Couple Get Worried Over Conception? by rightlife: 9:41pm On May 23, 2021
F
Re: At What Point Should A New Couple Get Worried Over Conception? by Cholls(m): 9:41pm On May 23, 2021

1 Like

Re: At What Point Should A New Couple Get Worried Over Conception? by maximunimpact(m): 9:41pm On May 23, 2021
Non
Re: At What Point Should A New Couple Get Worried Over Conception? by 24kmagic: 9:41pm On May 23, 2021
I will not be the one to tell you that thing you want to hear

2 Likes

Re: At What Point Should A New Couple Get Worried Over Conception? by Kingspin(m): 9:41pm On May 23, 2021
As far as your hope can carry
Re: At What Point Should A New Couple Get Worried Over Conception? by shegun4sur: 9:42pm On May 23, 2021
Why should one be worried over bringing another being who never asked to be here. Even if he's to come, did he ask to be black and Nigerian?

18 Likes

Re: At What Point Should A New Couple Get Worried Over Conception? by setobaba: 9:43pm On May 23, 2021
I’m getting worried in 6months
Sorry I’m entitled to my own opinion now
Re: At What Point Should A New Couple Get Worried Over Conception? by Kingluqman(m): 9:43pm On May 23, 2021
Why you no impregnate your wife before you marry na? grin

Don't make us think it is what people are thinking na

4 Likes

Re: At What Point Should A New Couple Get Worried Over Conception? by Cutehector(m): 9:43pm On May 23, 2021
Before wedding, girl go catch belle like 5G network, after wedding omo e go slow like gprs

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: At What Point Should A New Couple Get Worried Over Conception? by candidbabe(f): 9:43pm On May 23, 2021
One year of living together as husband and wife.

1 Like

Re: At What Point Should A New Couple Get Worried Over Conception? by godgizzy(m): 9:45pm On May 23, 2021
Two months is still too early for such complains, but nevertheless, you both should still go for medical checkup..... With the high level of moral decadence been seen in our society today, it's not surprising that alot of ladies go into marriage without them having a womb, probably, due to series of abortions which might have cause damage to the womb as a result of quack personnel.

As a man also, do ensure you do a medical check on yourself if you are medically fit to impregnate a woman.....

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired / Mrs. Bernadette Chidi has been found / Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.