Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,456 members, 7,812,401 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Buhari Directs Agencies To Certify Locally Made Helicopter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Directs Agencies To Certify Locally Made Helicopter (25101 Views)

Buhari Directs Agencies To Reject Employment Referral Letters From Officials / President Buhari Directs Kick-Off of PPI; Approves Funding / Buhari Directs NNPC To Take Over The Operations Of Oil Wells (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Directs Agencies To Certify Locally Made Helicopter by Buharidgeneral: 11:39am On Jan 21, 2021
Jagznation:
grin who go enta dis one ...imagine how aboki bike men speed on road how air own wan be...

Himself
Re: Buhari Directs Agencies To Certify Locally Made Helicopter by abumeinben(m): 11:39am On Jan 21, 2021
Trying to understand what "locally made" means.

Is it Made in Nigeria Heli?
Re: Buhari Directs Agencies To Certify Locally Made Helicopter by Emperor5(m): 11:40am On Jan 21, 2021
Good news... From dullard president
Re: Buhari Directs Agencies To Certify Locally Made Helicopter by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 21, 2021
nigeria certification get as e be o
e no dey pass protocols
some might end up bribing their way through for certification
Re: Buhari Directs Agencies To Certify Locally Made Helicopter by baski92(m): 11:41am On Jan 21, 2021
Driedfish:
Meow meow.

I’m not impressed!!!!

Na to avoid anything Nigerian made ooh.. Even the government no day use Government hospital.

That one supposed mean something
lol
Re: Buhari Directs Agencies To Certify Locally Made Helicopter by slowice(m): 11:42am On Jan 21, 2021
Is he suppose to give such directive given that he knows nothing about the engineering of an helicopter or safety measures that is to be adhered to. They should do well not to play politics or chase clout in matters concerning science and technology as those are very serious matters.
Re: Buhari Directs Agencies To Certify Locally Made Helicopter by BlessedNuel: 11:43am On Jan 21, 2021
Nice one
Re: Buhari Directs Agencies To Certify Locally Made Helicopter by slowice(m): 11:43am On Jan 21, 2021
Where the picture sef.... Sebi bubu for launch first before we follow suit
Re: Buhari Directs Agencies To Certify Locally Made Helicopter by Comedian2019: 11:44am On Jan 21, 2021
On behalf of all wailers in the house, I hereby request that the helicopter be used for all aso rock families alone.
We don't want.
Re: Buhari Directs Agencies To Certify Locally Made Helicopter by sameks08(m): 11:46am On Jan 21, 2021
hope he uses it
Re: Buhari Directs Agencies To Certify Locally Made Helicopter by hopexter(m): 11:47am On Jan 21, 2021
Flier:
grin grin grin grin Fun nation

Common this can't be the locally made Helicopter he's talking about angry
Re: Buhari Directs Agencies To Certify Locally Made Helicopter by Flier: 11:49am On Jan 21, 2021
hopexter:

Common this can't be the locally made Helicopter he's talking about angry
Show me the one he is talking about

1 Like

Re: Buhari Directs Agencies To Certify Locally Made Helicopter by Farki: 11:50am On Jan 21, 2021
Can we see the helicopter?
Re: Buhari Directs Agencies To Certify Locally Made Helicopter by hopexter(m): 11:51am On Jan 21, 2021
Flier:
Show me the one he is talking about

You already have one for yourself. grin
Re: Buhari Directs Agencies To Certify Locally Made Helicopter by Enyimbamercedes: 11:57am On Jan 21, 2021
Jokers!

We have not successfully made a car, we want to make an aircraft!

If at all NASENI built a helicopter, there is a 99% chance it was a kit helicopter and they just assembled it

1 Like

Re: Buhari Directs Agencies To Certify Locally Made Helicopter by Flier: 11:58am On Jan 21, 2021
hopexter:

You already have one for yourself. grin
Lol i have posted my own,this government is a joker
Saying Locally assembled should have made atleast some sense

1 Like

Re: Buhari Directs Agencies To Certify Locally Made Helicopter by JordanMichael(m): 11:58am On Jan 21, 2021
Driedfish:
Meow meow.

I’m not impressed!!!!

Na to avoid anything Nigerian made ooh.. Even the government no day use Government hospital.

That one supposed mean something
grin
Re: Buhari Directs Agencies To Certify Locally Made Helicopter by Wannabenz: 11:58am On Jan 21, 2021
Buhari and all APC executive should be the one to test it when it's ready.
Re: Buhari Directs Agencies To Certify Locally Made Helicopter by pacespot(m): 11:59am On Jan 21, 2021
Locally made helicopters, does Nigeria now produce helicopters?
Re: Buhari Directs Agencies To Certify Locally Made Helicopter by prodige001: 12:00pm On Jan 21, 2021
Flier:

this was what came to my mind when I read d topic
Re: Buhari Directs Agencies To Certify Locally Made Helicopter by prodige001: 12:01pm On Jan 21, 2021
Flier:

this was what came to my mind when I read d topic

Re: Buhari Directs Agencies To Certify Locally Made Helicopter by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:02pm On Jan 21, 2021
Kobicove:
A flying craft such as a helicopter is not given certification by executive fiat, it must first pass all standard aviation tests before it cab be certified undecided
don’t mind them ignoramus anyway their idiocy is local and endemic hence their style of governance
Re: Buhari Directs Agencies To Certify Locally Made Helicopter by akigbemaru: 12:05pm On Jan 21, 2021
Re: Buhari Directs Agencies To Certify Locally Made Helicopter by kilonshele101(m): 12:05pm On Jan 21, 2021
FreelanceRebel:
Nigeria do not helicopter at this moment

What Nigeria need now is not helicopter, but home made manufacturing of Armored Tanks for our infantry divisions. Imagine a whole Nigeria has just[b] 270 Tanks to protect 200m people[/b], where as small North Korea has about 4,500 Tanks without any possibility of going to war. However, persistent ambush by BHT and ISWAP should have tell us that we need machine at the war front and not human.

Armored Tanks manufacturing will be more easier, faster and cheaper than venturing into helicopter that cannot be graded as attack chopper or gunship. If we can partner with India or China on technology transfer on Armored Tanks production it will be great deal.

If Nigeria can be producing tractors, we can make Home made Armored Tanks.

Not that we don't need helicopters Mr Man.

In fact we need everything but
And we need tanks more.

Producting helicopters is not a bad thing, don't be myopic
Re: Buhari Directs Agencies To Certify Locally Made Helicopter by Agugbadin: 12:06pm On Jan 21, 2021
ChelseaArmy:
good one general all the best

Were the parts made in Nigeria, if not the word assembled in Nigeria would be appropriate.
Re: Buhari Directs Agencies To Certify Locally Made Helicopter by Agugbadin: 12:11pm On Jan 21, 2021
There are protocols for testing and certification of devices, the Helicopter has to be flown and tested. You do not certify untested device, it is very dangerous and can cause an accident.
Re: Buhari Directs Agencies To Certify Locally Made Helicopter by Trogge: 12:12pm On Jan 21, 2021
Scam.. Nigerian Navy ship is built in European country, not in Africa. Yet you wont to build helicopter in Nigeria. Even
nodles is not made in Nigeria,Commonn refinery you can't build. Now Elon musk is now the game changer. Crude oil has no value again.
Re: Buhari Directs Agencies To Certify Locally Made Helicopter by MosayA: 12:13pm On Jan 21, 2021
Mass production should star ASAP, and one should be use to fly him to Daura next time he's travelling home and the rest given to all our 'polithiefian'

1 Like

Re: Buhari Directs Agencies To Certify Locally Made Helicopter by bobochem: 12:14pm On Jan 21, 2021
Bubu shld board it first
Re: Buhari Directs Agencies To Certify Locally Made Helicopter by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 21, 2021
kilonshele101:

Not that we don't need helicopters Mr Man.

In fact we need everything but
And we need tanks more.
Producting helicopters is not a bad thing, don't be myopic

I said What Nigeria need now is not helicopter
learn to read in-between lines,
in-between lines

It is not a matter of shortsightedness, it is a reality on ground, a country does not need a flying bird in the air that cannot fire a bullet for counter terrosim. Helicopter is different from gunship educate yourself please.
Re: Buhari Directs Agencies To Certify Locally Made Helicopter by Jones4190(m): 12:16pm On Jan 21, 2021
This does not change the fact that in Australia there are 48 million kangaroos and in Uruguay there are 3,457,380 inhabitants. So if the kangaroos decide to invade Uruguay, each Uruguayan will have to fight 14 kangaroos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Scarcity Of Fuel In Anambra State - Pictures / Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station / Hon. Dagogo Arrested On Wike's Order, Hospitalised Over Complications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.