Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Buhari Directs Agencies To Certify Locally Made Helicopter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Directs Agencies To Certify Locally Made Helicopter (25111 Views)

Buhari Directs Agencies To Reject Employment Referral Letters From Officials / President Buhari Directs Kick-Off of PPI; Approves Funding / Buhari Directs NNPC To Take Over The Operations Of Oil Wells (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Directs Agencies To Certify Locally Made Helicopter by holywind(m): 12:23pm On Jan 21, 2021
locally made helicopter? hmmm, i won't say anything.
Re: Buhari Directs Agencies To Certify Locally Made Helicopter by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 21, 2021
Where is the copter first, you cant even make keke na copter.
Re: Buhari Directs Agencies To Certify Locally Made Helicopter by Omezif(m): 12:29pm On Jan 21, 2021
Good news comes once in a while in this buhari regim.
Re: Buhari Directs Agencies To Certify Locally Made Helicopter by agbojohnson: 12:42pm On Jan 21, 2021
he should be the first Person to fly in that helicopter along his family... we wish him safe... journey.
Re: Buhari Directs Agencies To Certify Locally Made Helicopter by blowjohn(m): 12:46pm On Jan 21, 2021
Weldone.
Una no fit build motor car
Na helicopter una wan build
Re: Buhari Directs Agencies To Certify Locally Made Helicopter by bubudeen: 12:46pm On Jan 21, 2021
joke of a nation.
Re: Buhari Directs Agencies To Certify Locally Made Helicopter by kilonshele101(m): 12:49pm On Jan 21, 2021
FreelanceRebel:

I said What Nigeria need now is not helicopter
learn to read in-between lines,
in-between lines

It is not a matter of shortsightedness, it is a reality on ground, a country does not need a flying bird in the air that cannot fire a bullet for counter terrosim. Helicopter is different from gunship educate yourself please.

The problem I do have with narrow minded people is that they're always forming over sabi.

You have no idea of what Nigeria need not NOW.

I guess in your small skull, Terrorism is the only problem Nigeria is having. And helicopters are only for warfare.

Nigeria don't need to be producing helicopters nows because importing them now is better right?

Nigeria can't carry out a single birdeye surveillance during police raid on criminal hideouts now, yet we don't need helicopters now?

We only have a single air ambulance service in the whole of Africa now, yet we don't need to be producing helicopters now?

We don't need to be boost our GDP now until we start producing tanks?

Kid, what we need now and what we need not now is beyond what your little brain could phantom.

I repeat, don't be myopic
Re: Buhari Directs Agencies To Certify Locally Made Helicopter by tsdarkside(m): 12:53pm On Jan 21, 2021
Viking007:
This is just ridiculous. We never manufacture bicycle, na helicopter una wan do. Wahala for who enter Nigerian made helicopter.

and what is soo hard about bicycles....??
people in central africa build bicycles out of wood....
Re: Buhari Directs Agencies To Certify Locally Made Helicopter by jaygh: 1:06pm On Jan 21, 2021
that one is gooduo, but wait o "Made in Nigeria Helicopter" does this phrase sound like scam to you. no be say my 9ja no fit do am o, but why are we still importing tooth pick and matches as if it's hard to manufacture here. So we go dey export Helicopter now abi ?.

Lagosians this is for you. Finally you can now fly over all your hold up, and dilapidated third mainland bridge and get to work without stress.
Re: Buhari Directs Agencies To Certify Locally Made Helicopter by amaks: 1:30pm On Jan 21, 2021
Na by political power dem dey certify? Abi na by if the helicopter meet safety and design requirements?
Re: Buhari Directs Agencies To Certify Locally Made Helicopter by winner37(m): 1:43pm On Jan 21, 2021
Jesus wept ....
This is my beloved country I am well disappointed with the Government...
Re: Buhari Directs Agencies To Certify Locally Made Helicopter by sojfarm: 2:17pm On Jan 21, 2021
That is the right mr presido.

Let them certify it jor so you can add it to your achievements after you have killed all others that do not belong to your tribe.

But remember, that helicopter will be deployed to your official fleet to carry only you and your family sir.

Blood sucking leaders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Directs Agencies To Certify Locally Made Helicopter by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 21, 2021
kilonshele101:

The problem I do have with narrow minded people is that they're always forming over sabi.

You have no idea of what Nigeria need not NOW.

I guess in your small skull, Terrorism is the only problem Nigeria is having. And helicopters are only for warfare.

Nigeria don't need to be producing helicopters nows because importing them now is better right?

Nigeria can't carry out a single birdeye surveillance during police raid on criminal hideouts now, yet we don't need helicopters now?
We only have a single air ambulance service in the whole of Africa now, yet we don't need to be producing helicopters now?
We don't need to be boost our GDP now until we start producing tanks?
Kid, what we need now and what we need not now is beyond what your little brain could phantom.

I repeat, don't be myopic

That was great! I don't know that before grin Thank you for teaching something new. All my friend are happy about this.

Go and find out how long it will take to develop fully functional Tank and Helicopter.

I don't know why must of you take internet discussion like an assault,
Re: Buhari Directs Agencies To Certify Locally Made Helicopter by wink2015(m): 2:41pm On Jan 21, 2021
Kobicove:
A flying craft such as a helicopter is not given certification by executive fiat, it must first pass all standard aviation tests before it can be certified undecided

Buhari do not think before he says things publicly.

He made the same mistake by shuting down Nigeria 's border with ECOWAS countries.

Before you blink an eyes the FULANI ex-military general will say

IT IS IN THE CONSTITUTION.

They have been using "IT IS IN THE CONSTITUTION " to fight Akeredolu who just gave an order that herdsmen in Ondo state should quit the forest reserve and be registered.

Is it that an average northerners now know the constitution better than the much more educated southerners?
Re: Buhari Directs Agencies To Certify Locally Made Helicopter by Mechejy: 2:56pm On Jan 21, 2021
So called buhari should test the nuptial flight with his entire family followed by El-rufai and family and mammal daura and family and sultan of sokoto and family.
Re: Buhari Directs Agencies To Certify Locally Made Helicopter by Ausval: 2:59pm On Jan 21, 2021
Baba information minister how you take get this news ,abi na you dem give money buy the 350 tank or na your house dem park am ...una go just come online dey talk anyhow..information wen even state governor nor go get una go get am for una sitting room..shay na you count north Korean own too abi??
FreelanceRebel:
Nigeria do not helicopter at this moment

What Nigeria need now is not helicopter, but home made manufacturing of Armored Tanks for our infantry divisions. Imagine a whole Nigeria has just 350 Tanks to protect 200m people, where as small North Korea has about 4,500 Tanks without any possibility of going to war. However, persistent ambush by BHT and ISWAP should have tell us that we need machine at the war front and not human.

Armored Tanks manufacturing will be more easier, faster and cheaper than venturing into helicopter that cannot be graded as attack chopper or gunship. If we can partner with India or China on technology transfer on Armored Tanks production it will be great deal.

If Nigeria can be producing tractors, we can make Home made Armored Tanks.
Re: Buhari Directs Agencies To Certify Locally Made Helicopter by knowledgeable: 3:00pm On Jan 21, 2021
Csami:
The man wants to kill people

A critical key component in Fulani strategic conquest objective.
Re: Buhari Directs Agencies To Certify Locally Made Helicopter by JuanDeDios: 3:09pm On Jan 21, 2021
FreelanceRebel:
Nigeria do not helicopter at this moment

What Nigeria need now is not helicopter, but home made manufacturing of Armored Tanks for our infantry divisions. Imagine a whole Nigeria has just 350 Tanks to protect 200m people, where as small North Korea has about 4,500 Tanks without any possibility of going to war. However, persistent ambush by BHT and ISWAP should have tell us that we need machine at the war front and not human.

Armored Tanks manufacturing will be more easier, faster and cheaper than venturing into helicopter that cannot be graded as attack chopper or gunship. If we can partner with India or China on technology transfer on Armored Tanks production it will be great deal.

If Nigeria can be producing tractors, we can make Home made Armored Tanks.
But shebi we're making armoured tanks already. Proforce has been making and exporting MRAPS to Chad. And there's one called Ezugwu or something like that. Why aren't we ramping up productions on these platforms?
Re: Buhari Directs Agencies To Certify Locally Made Helicopter by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 21, 2021
Ausval:
Baba information minister how you take get this news ,abi na you dem give money buy the 350 tank or na your house dem park am ...una go just come online dey talk anyhow..information wen even state governor nor go get una go get am for una sitting room..shay na you count north Korean own too abi??

That report was according to Global Fire Power,
https://www.globalfirepower.com/country-military-strength-detail.asp?country_id=nigeria

As at November that Nos of Tank was 250+

In fact North Korea has 6000+
Re: Buhari Directs Agencies To Certify Locally Made Helicopter by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 21, 2021
JuanDeDios:

But shebi we're making armoured tanks already. Proforce has been making and exporting MRAPS to Chad. And there's one called Ezugwu or something like that. Why aren't we ramping up productions on these platforms?

I mean Battle Tank. Something like this

Re: Buhari Directs Agencies To Certify Locally Made Helicopter by JuanDeDios: 3:29pm On Jan 21, 2021
FreelanceRebel:

I mean Battle Tank. Something like this

Oh, them tanks. Sorry, I thought you were taking about APCs.
Re: Buhari Directs Agencies To Certify Locally Made Helicopter by plaindealer: 3:46pm On Jan 21, 2021
Kobicove:
A flying craft such as a helicopter is not given certification by executive fiat, it must first pass all standard aviation tests before it can be certified undecided

See flawed English comprehension.

The directive said certification of Nigerian made helicopter, not certification of not up to standard helicopter.

The project is a collaboration deal between Dynali Helicopter manufacturing company in Belgium, a credible and world renowned helicopter manufacturer. This company won't put their good name and image on any worthless or substandard product.
Re: Buhari Directs Agencies To Certify Locally Made Helicopter by Tango123: 3:50pm On Jan 21, 2021
Kobicove:

Oyel dey ur head. U are wise

Buhari thinks it is by fiat. Let him put his family in it and fly them with it
Re: Buhari Directs Agencies To Certify Locally Made Helicopter by rafcrown(m): 3:52pm On Jan 21, 2021
The helicopter that will fly him home to Daura on the last day in office,like Donald T
Re: Buhari Directs Agencies To Certify Locally Made Helicopter by okedoyinolabisi(f): 4:04pm On Jan 21, 2021
bunch of jokers. let them start patronising our local hospitals, fabric industries and automobiles like innoson
Re: Buhari Directs Agencies To Certify Locally Made Helicopter by chaloskyx: 4:12pm On Jan 21, 2021
AWW THATS SO NICE I HAVE A BETTER IDEA WHY NOT BUBU ADD IT TO HIS PRESIDENTIAL FLEET AND FLY IT AROUND FOR A YEAR IF NOTHING HAPPES THEN ITS CERTIFIED TO FLY IF IT CRASHES THEN WE KNOW ITS NOT SAFE
Re: Buhari Directs Agencies To Certify Locally Made Helicopter by haslaw(m): 5:06pm On Jan 21, 2021
This is a welcome development.. A very big step in the right direction.
Re: Buhari Directs Agencies To Certify Locally Made Helicopter by showafrica(m): 5:47pm On Jan 21, 2021
Viking007:
This is just ridiculous. We never manufacture bicycle, na helicopter una wan do. Wahala for who enter Nigerian made helicopter.

Common light we never generate.. Na chopper him dey approve. This Fulani people and animals are relatives.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Directs Agencies To Certify Locally Made Helicopter by Eagban(m): 6:00pm On Jan 21, 2021
Who want to commit suicide na him go enter made-in- Nigeria helicopter.
Re: Buhari Directs Agencies To Certify Locally Made Helicopter by Princeiniobong(m): 8:41pm On Jan 21, 2021
charlesm91:
Bubu can add legitimacy to the copter by test running a trip with it from Abj to Daura. grin
I laugh in Tokyo, nothing wey we Nigerians no go see
Re: Buhari Directs Agencies To Certify Locally Made Helicopter by Princeiniobong(m): 8:42pm On Jan 21, 2021
showafrica:

Common light we never generate.. Na chopper him dey approve. This Fulani people and animals are relatives.
I swear no difference

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Picks Holes In Governor Wike’s Media Chat, Lists 10 Fallacies / Court Nullifies, Declares Osun LG Polls Illegal / There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.