Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Breaking: US Gives Buhari Ultimatum To Prosecute Killer Herders!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: US Gives Buhari Ultimatum To Prosecute Killer Herders!!! (2917 Views)

Akeredolu Tells Miyetti Allah To Stop Defending Killer Herders / Senate Gives Buhari 5 Days To Submit Names Of Ministerial Nominees / Ministerial List: Why Southwest Gives Buhari Most Headache (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: US Gives Buhari Ultimatum To Prosecute Killer Herders!!! by zedegit: 10:02am On Jan 21, 2021
The United States Government has given an ultimatum to Buhari led government to address the security challenges posed by Herders or...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORGOxTaVbB4
Re: Breaking: US Gives Buhari Ultimatum To Prosecute Killer Herders!!! by Sctests: 10:05am On Jan 21, 2021
Biden should go very hard and tough on jihadist Buhari.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: US Gives Buhari Ultimatum To Prosecute Killer Herders!!! by Bigggloadofcum: 10:07am On Jan 21, 2021
Its about time

6 Likes

Re: Breaking: US Gives Buhari Ultimatum To Prosecute Killer Herders!!! by Welcum: 10:08am On Jan 21, 2021
I told them that Democrats may be smiling at you but they are people of action. Republicans are only good at heating up the polity.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: US Gives Buhari Ultimatum To Prosecute Killer Herders!!! by Fahdiga(m): 10:08am On Jan 21, 2021
If at the end of Biden's tenure and Buhari is still walking free then he failed humanity

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: US Gives Buhari Ultimatum To Prosecute Killer Herders!!! by Ever8090: 10:13am On Jan 21, 2021
Ok... Buhari be like...oga!! you no fit do me anything..

7 Likes

Re: Breaking: US Gives Buhari Ultimatum To Prosecute Killer Herders!!! by Hongkog(m): 10:16am On Jan 21, 2021
Sctests:
Biden should go very hard and tough on jihadist Buhari.
It's just like saying shekau should go hard on Boko Haram. Are you expecting Someone that has started making deals with iran to fight jihadist? well let's watch and see.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: US Gives Buhari Ultimatum To Prosecute Killer Herders!!! by gambia(m): 10:17am On Jan 21, 2021
Buhari is a failure any day, anytime.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: US Gives Buhari Ultimatum To Prosecute Killer Herders!!! by obami007(m): 10:20am On Jan 21, 2021
Okay
Re: Breaking: US Gives Buhari Ultimatum To Prosecute Killer Herders!!! by solmusdesigns: 10:22am On Jan 21, 2021
US embassy advises Nigerian government to prosecute herdsman

1 Like

Re: Breaking: US Gives Buhari Ultimatum To Prosecute Killer Herders!!! by nero2face: 10:22am On Jan 21, 2021
Ah...Biden why na...when Buhari been wan ask u for urgent 2k

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: US Gives Buhari Ultimatum To Prosecute Killer Herders!!! by THUNDER4real(m): 10:24am On Jan 21, 2021
Sweet....applause

Re: Breaking: US Gives Buhari Ultimatum To Prosecute Killer Herders!!! by majamajic(m): 10:26am On Jan 21, 2021
Nice
Re: Breaking: US Gives Buhari Ultimatum To Prosecute Killer Herders!!! by maiquel: 11:11am On Jan 21, 2021
nero2face:

cheesy
Re: Breaking: US Gives Buhari Ultimatum To Prosecute Killer Herders!!! by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:14am On Jan 21, 2021
Buhari will surely find hard time with Biden.

Mark my word.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: US Gives Buhari Ultimatum To Prosecute Killer Herders!!! by Jack005(m): 11:17am On Jan 21, 2021
And Bmc zombies new favorite is Biden.. When he criticized the lekki massacre, i knew he will come hard on the dullards government.. Yet some Nigerians were rooting for Donald Trump. A man who does not give a fvck about Africans or Nigerians. Some Nigerians no wise!

1 Like

Re: Breaking: US Gives Buhari Ultimatum To Prosecute Killer Herders!!! by Lawdis(m): 11:20am On Jan 21, 2021
I don red

grin

I won't believe it till I see it....

Re: Breaking: US Gives Buhari Ultimatum To Prosecute Killer Herders!!! by seborrhic: 11:26am On Jan 21, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
Buhari will surely find hard time with Biden.

Mark my word.
The reason why I am astounded any reasonable Nigerian person dissatisfied with how Buhari has run Nigeria aground supported Trump.
Trump that was good friends with Kim of North Korea and Putin of Russia,2 of the world's worst dictators.
The average democratic government in U.S is that they will act in the people's interest if they find substantial evidence the government in power is acting authoritarian or becoming despotic.
Even when Biden was just barely a presidential candidate he spoke out against the Lekki killings,talkless now he has the power and authority of the American might to act.
I will be very surprised if Buhari gets away with many of the atrocities he was allowed to get away with under Trump,under Biden particularly in the US where democratic,human right pressure groups with people of influence can pressurize the government to sanction the government for right abuses.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: US Gives Buhari Ultimatum To Prosecute Killer Herders!!! by Xscape1993(m): 11:29am On Jan 21, 2021
Hongkog:

It's just like saying shekau should go hard on Boko Haram. Are you expecting Someone that has started making deals with iran to fight jihadist? well let's watch and see.
Leave them. Some persons here don't understand world politics.
Re: Breaking: US Gives Buhari Ultimatum To Prosecute Killer Herders!!! by Obinnau(m): 11:29am On Jan 21, 2021
All of you are mad! This video is over 2 years old.
Re: Breaking: US Gives Buhari Ultimatum To Prosecute Killer Herders!!! by bobowaja(m): 11:31am On Jan 21, 2021
zedegit:
The United States Government has given an ultimatum to Buhari led government to address the security challenges posed by Herders or...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORGOxTaVbB4
This is 2years ago. Stop spreading fake news.

I really wish US can come down hard on Fulani herdsmen and their patron in Aso villa tho

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: US Gives Buhari Ultimatum To Prosecute Killer Herders!!! by Nigeriabiafra80: 11:33am On Jan 21, 2021
Letter to real Yoruba not for buhari media thugs
From nnamdi kanu

When Nnamdi kanu was saying it some Yoruba joined buhari media thugs to castigates him

Nnamdi kanu letter to real Yoruba
Somehow I knew he didn't have the balls to withstand the supporter of APC Caliphate. His resistance didn't last long did it?

Like his Eastern counterparts he has capitulated. Which one is Herdsmen Permit biko nu? You mean you have government licensed terrorists operating in Yoruba forests? No wonder Pa Fasoranti's daughter was murdered on Yoruba soil by these licensed killers in Yorubaland.

Everybody knows Fulani herdsmen (Miyetti Allah) are the dreaded killer bandits and terrorists, raping, kidnapping and pillaging our indigenous communities. Only God knows what they have promised this governor or perhaps the media heat from the caliphate is too much for him to bear.

My Yoruba folks, especially the youths, please learn something from #ESN, defend your land and forests yourselves with your lives. If you surrender your future to these unstable politicians, your children and those unborn will be slaves forever. If in doubt look at what became of the once great Hausa race. Today Fulani oligarchs have reduced them to nothing, absolutely nothing. A once proud, tolerant, loving and technologically advaced race like the Hausa is now worse than a used tissue paper because they made the same mistakes Yoruba youths are about to make today.

Sokoto was once a thriving Hausa city called Gobir until Fulanis from Sene-Gambia asked and were given permission to graze their cattle in their bushes. Before they realised what was hapening their land was taken over and renamed before their eyes. Yoruba wake up and stand your ground. If you compromise now, you are finished.

Re: Breaking: US Gives Buhari Ultimatum To Prosecute Killer Herders!!! by GamalNasser: 11:33am On Jan 21, 2021
Welcum:
I told them that Democrats may be smiling at you but they are people of action. Republicans are only good at heating up the polity.

What has Biden got to do with this ..he was just sworn in yesterday and this happened two days ago
Re: Breaking: US Gives Buhari Ultimatum To Prosecute Killer Herders!!! by Yujin(m): 11:35am On Jan 21, 2021
THUNDER4real:
Sweet....applause
If I may ask, where did you get this pix? The last almajiri by the (your) right looks like that kidnapper arrested in Benin last month. Can you check it up?
Re: Breaking: US Gives Buhari Ultimatum To Prosecute Killer Herders!!! by LiesSlayer007: 11:46am On Jan 21, 2021
nero2face:
grin grin grin
Re: Breaking: US Gives Buhari Ultimatum To Prosecute Killer Herders!!! by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 21, 2021
Na US get Nigeria?
All these IPOB thugs on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Breaking: US Gives Buhari Ultimatum To Prosecute Killer Herders!!! by nairaman66(m): 12:23pm On Jan 21, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Na US get Nigeria?
All these IPOB thugs on nairaland

You should expand your knowledge, you seem too petty!

Try for starters and read about “SANCTIONS”
Re: Breaking: US Gives Buhari Ultimatum To Prosecute Killer Herders!!! by greatdreamer(m): 12:32pm On Jan 21, 2021
R
Re: Breaking: US Gives Buhari Ultimatum To Prosecute Killer Herders!!! by greatdreamer(m): 12:37pm On Jan 21, 2021
Dead country
Re: Breaking: US Gives Buhari Ultimatum To Prosecute Killer Herders!!! by certifiedvik(m): 1:21pm On Jan 21, 2021
Ever8090:
Ok... Buhari be like...oga!! you no fit do me anything..
Lngkm
Re: Breaking: US Gives Buhari Ultimatum To Prosecute Killer Herders!!! by Niom(m): 1:27pm On Jan 21, 2021
That is an old news na

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Latest Assessment Of The Situation In Nigeria / Nigeria Is Not Made Up Of Tribes But Nations —Punch / Iconic And Selected Pictures From APC Mega Rally In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.