Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,859 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Breaking - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Latest Assessment Of The Situation In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Latest Assessment Of The Situation In Nigeria (2920 Views)

Buhari Is Dead And Here Is The Proof - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Shocking Revelation / Nnamdi Kanu Gives Order For War In Enugu This Morning VIDEO / Nnamdi Kanu Gives Fresh Evidence Proving Buhari Is Allegedly Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Latest Assessment Of The Situation In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 17, 2021
Interesting.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Latest Assessment Of The Situation In Nigeria by Mokason288(m): 7:02pm On Jun 17, 2021
grin
Re: Breaking - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Latest Assessment Of The Situation In Nigeria by colorsofrainbow: 7:02pm On Jun 17, 2021
"Navy in the desert"

Nnamdi Kanu will not kee pesin grin grin grin

34 Likes

Re: Breaking - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Latest Assessment Of The Situation In Nigeria by Asgard73: 7:03pm On Jun 17, 2021
Apc Nigeria is the worst government in Nigeria history

26 Likes

Re: Breaking - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Latest Assessment Of The Situation In Nigeria by Saao(m): 7:04pm On Jun 17, 2021
Painful truth. Wait o, I thought navy operates in the water? What are they doing in the desert?

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Latest Assessment Of The Situation In Nigeria by Asgard73: 7:04pm On Jun 17, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
"Navy in the desert"

Nnamdi Kanu will not kee pesin grin grin grin

But is fact..

What do you expect from Buhari government

19 Likes

Re: Breaking - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Latest Assessment Of The Situation In Nigeria by mrvitalis(m): 7:05pm On Jun 17, 2021
North want Nigeria to be one but found everything possible to provoke the south ...very funny

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Latest Assessment Of The Situation In Nigeria by Plomo: 7:06pm On Jun 17, 2021
Lool

Small time now, Airforce go open catering school

I say the next southerner to be president ehn must make government a southern affair.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Latest Assessment Of The Situation In Nigeria by Mangekyo: 7:06pm On Jun 17, 2021
If this navy in the desert News is true, then Niger Delta should rally up and fight for our independence. Which kind nonsense be this?
Na our money u Wan use dey do this kind rubbish? Hunger is in the land and you're planning to waste money on something that Is barely even needed? We have fed northerners enough, it's time to leave them to their stupidity now. I blame the Yorubas for giving us this Abōki president
*spits I'm so annoyed by this news

21 Likes

Re: Breaking - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Latest Assessment Of The Situation In Nigeria by BabaOneChance: 7:10pm On Jun 17, 2021
Somehow I'm doubting that Global Index on terrorism. With the way Foolanis and their stray cows are killing people in almost every part of Nigeria coupled with Boko Haram, ISWAP, bandits and other DOThern Muslim terrorists groups are growing, I believe Nigeria should have come to second place by now.

Could this be the reason for Twitter ban, so as to under-report the incessant killings? Nothing is impossible with this terrorist government.

Assalamualaikum!

3 Likes

Re: Breaking - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Latest Assessment Of The Situation In Nigeria by after4: 7:12pm On Jun 17, 2021
Good morning
Are you really kidneying me?
So all those grammar wey Igbos dey spoke before you no hear, Nah how dem tell you sey Igbos kill adaka boro dey worry you before. Do you know sey kaduna get dry port?
Good morning once more

Mangekyo:
If this navy in the desert News is true, then Niger Delta should rally up and fight for our independence. Which kind nonsense be this?
Na our money u Wan use dey do this kind rubbish? Hunger is in the land and you're planning to waste money on something that Is barely even needed? We have fed northerners enough, it's time to leave them to their stupidity now. I blame the Yorubas for giving us this Abōki president

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Latest Assessment Of The Situation In Nigeria by Cholls(m): 7:12pm On Jun 17, 2021

4 Likes

Re: Breaking - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Latest Assessment Of The Situation In Nigeria by Mangekyo: 7:14pm On Jun 17, 2021
after4:
Good morning
Are you really kidneying me?
So all those grammar wey Igbos dey spoke before you no hear, Nah how dem tell you sey Igbos kill adaka boro dey worry you before.
Good morning once more

What is so good about the morning?
Who are you?
Who is adaka Boro or whatever you called him and how does he relate to me?
You're IPOB aren't you?
Re: Breaking - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Latest Assessment Of The Situation In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 17, 2021
Yes naa Desert Naval Force

Their ships will sail in the sand.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Breaking - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Latest Assessment Of The Situation In Nigeria by November1857(m): 7:32pm On Jun 17, 2021
booscy:
Yes naa Desert Naval Force

Their ships will sail in the sand.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
This can only happen in a country beig runned by low IQ people..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Latest Assessment Of The Situation In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 17, 2021
Re: Breaking - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Latest Assessment Of The Situation In Nigeria by FreeIgbos: 7:44pm On Jun 17, 2021
Maritime university they took to Kaduna without water!
Now navy they took to Kano!

Na only una waka come shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Breaking - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Latest Assessment Of The Situation In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 17, 2021
Wow

3 Likes

Re: Breaking - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Latest Assessment Of The Situation In Nigeria by SeunOSEWApenis(f): 7:52pm On Jun 17, 2021
Nawa oo.. Zero IQ leaders
Re: Breaking - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Latest Assessment Of The Situation In Nigeria by Fasindo: 8:01pm On Jun 17, 2021
shocked

Disgrace of a country.

Maybe boys cout will now be doing Nigeria maritime job since our Navy has taking over desert job.

Kalu keep exposing them, that's why they hate him

Buhari till 2041

6 Likes

Re: Breaking - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Latest Assessment Of The Situation In Nigeria by snipesdam(m): 8:15pm On Jun 17, 2021
SMH
Re: Breaking - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Latest Assessment Of The Situation In Nigeria by Quenmoly: 9:30pm On Jun 17, 2021
grin grin ;DNavy in desert...
Re: Breaking - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Latest Assessment Of The Situation In Nigeria by Broveens42(m): 10:05pm On Jun 17, 2021
Mangekyo:

We never see anything yet
Lol

1 Like

Re: Breaking - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Latest Assessment Of The Situation In Nigeria by Firstorderwizard(m): 10:14pm On Jun 17, 2021
NK giving them back to back.
Walai FG goofed by exiting twitter. Just like when your debate opponent angrily leaves the stage. You're the champion by default.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Latest Assessment Of The Situation In Nigeria by Broveens42(m): 10:23pm On Jun 17, 2021
Very big insult to people of the south
Re: Breaking - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Latest Assessment Of The Situation In Nigeria by Web2020: 10:28pm On Jun 17, 2021
Kanu always on point. Haters should change

4 Likes

Re: Breaking - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Latest Assessment Of The Situation In Nigeria by kingsceedon(m): 10:39pm On Jun 17, 2021
Mangekyo:

Good morning Niger Delta, day just dey break

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Latest Assessment Of The Situation In Nigeria by mccloud224(m): 10:45pm On Jun 17, 2021
Mangekyo:

Which Niger Delta will fight? Asari? Tompolo? Boyloaf? Who? These low lives have sold their souls to the Fulani eons ago. They only agitate for their pockets. From past news, Asari has the best university in Ghana....has he set up ONE single bore hole in his community?

Food for thought.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Latest Assessment Of The Situation In Nigeria by Rissamenti: 10:52pm On Jun 17, 2021
Web2020:
Kanu always on point. Haters should change

BUT THE NIGERIAN GOVT OFFERED HIM THE 5 IGBO STATES TO FORM BIAFRA REPUBLIC AND HE REFUSED.

WHY?

ERM....THE THIEF SAID HE WANTED THE NIGER DELTA AS WELL.

OIL THIEF NNAMDI KANU, PRETENDING TO CARE ABOUT NIGERIA.

IF YOU CARED ABOUT NIGERIA, WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO CORNER THE OIL RESOURCES THAT PROVIDE 80% OF FEDERAL GOVT REVENUES, FOR IGBOS ALONE?

DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY NIGERIAN CHILDREN WILL STARVE TO DEATH IF THAT WERE ALLOWED TO HAPPEN?

YOU DON'T CARE, DO YOU, OH GREEDY, SATANIC TERRORIST, CASTING HIMSELF AS AN ANGEL OF LIGHT?

OH, AND YOU SCHOOL DROPOUT DUNCE, THE US NAVY HAS TRAINING SCHOOLS ALL OVER AMERICA, INCLUDING IN THE US DESERTS OF NEVADA, TEXAS, AND OTHER PLACES, SO YOU NEED TO RESEARCH WITH YOUR EMPTY HEAD BEFORE CRITICISING WHAT YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT.
Re: Breaking - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Latest Assessment Of The Situation In Nigeria by Nmeribe17(m): 11:00pm On Jun 17, 2021
The Igbo's have tolerated Nigeria enough..

6 Likes

Re: Breaking - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Latest Assessment Of The Situation In Nigeria by Rissamenti: 11:05pm On Jun 17, 2021
Nmeribe17:
The Igbo's have tolerated Nigeria enough..

THAT IS WHY MILLIONS OF YOU ARE STILL SITTING IN LAGOS, KANO, KADUNA, SOKOTO, MAIDUGURI, KAFANCHAN ETC.

WHO TIED YOUR BACKSIDES TO THOSE PLACES?

WHY ARE YOU NOT IN YOUR DOT REPUBLIC?

WE HAVE TOLERATED YOUR BULLCRAP ENOUGH TOO.

SO GO. GO. GO!

GO BACK TO YOUR 5 IGBO STATES AND FORM YOUR COUNTRY INSTEAD OF PESTERING US, YOU STUPID ANIMALS.
Re: Breaking - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Latest Assessment Of The Situation In Nigeria by 00FFT00(m): 11:18pm On Jun 17, 2021
Rissamenti:

BUT THE NIGERIAN GOVT OFFERED HIM THE 5 IGBO STATES TO FORM BIAFRA REPUBLIC AND HE REFUSED.

WHY?

ERM....THE THIEF SAID HE WANTED THE NIGER DELTA AS WELL.

OIL THIEF NNAMDI KANU, PRETENDING TO CARE ABOUT NIGERIA.

IF YOU CARED ABOUT NIGERIA, WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO CORNER THE OIL RESOURCES THAT PROVIDE 80% OF FEDERAL GOVT REVENUES, FOR IGBOS ALONE?

DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY NIGERIAN CHILDREN WILL STARVE TO DEATH IF THAT WERE ALLOWED TO HAPPEN?

YOU DON'T CARE, DO YOU, OH GREEDY, SATANIC TERRORIST, CASTING HIMSELF AS AN ANGEL OF LIGHT?

OH, AND YOU SCHOOL DROPOUT DUNCE, THE US NAVY HAS TRAINING SCHOOLS ALL OVER AMERICA, INCLUDING IN THE US DESERTS OF NEVADA AND OTHER PLACES, SO YOU NEED TO RESEARCH WITH YOUR EMPTY HEAD BEFORE CRITICISING WHAT YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT.

Listen, fulani nigeria government will not, and cannot on its own free will allow one southeast town to secede not to talk of 5 Igbo states. What you and the people you work for are frustrated with is the glaring fact that Mazi Kanu is smarter and more intelligent than all of you taqqiya apostles put together.

Igbos did not need the oil and gas under the grounds of the Niger delta to economically defeat your people rising from the 20 pounds given to them out of whatever account balance they had in Nigerian banks after the war. Igbos are way past the laziness of an oil economy. They have the capacity to effectively compete in a global environment.

And as you fulanis knows, Igboland is abundantly blessed with oil and gas, and it is for this singular reason that fulani want to die with Igbos.

What do fulani have in common with Igbos or any southern nationality for that matter that makes them an ideal countryman candidate. What culture do you share?, religious beliefs?, ethnicity?. What?

Keep spewing rubbish in the public domain. You have been exposed as the fulani jobber you are, and has lost any effectiveness for the reason which you were recruited.

Igbos will free themselves from you parasites, and they know exactly how to, and possess the capacity to achieve same.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Budget Deficit, Loan Servicing Weaken Nigeria’s 2022 Budget / Wike Reportedly To Meet Buhari, Tinubu And APC Governors / I Was Convinced By Inec Results Until This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.