Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

NIN Not Really Functional - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NIN Not Really Functional (641 Views)

NIN: Beware Of Fake App, NIMC Warns Nigerians / NIMC: Those Extorting NIN Applicants Risk Seven Years In Jail / Nigerian Youths Not Really Ready To Take Over Leadership. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NIN Not Really Functional by chuveck69: 10:15am On Jan 21, 2021
Hey guys, so i want to share some information about the ongoing NIN registration. I registered for my NIN at Obiaruku, delta state last two years but couldn't get it due to distance from where i work. So i heard something about service providers disconnecting lines that are not linked to NIN. Now i decided to try and register for a new NIN in Kwale, Delta state because i had misplaced the Mtn line registered with the old NIN. To my greatest surprise it worked. My surprise is i thought it won't work because i had already registered previously with my thumbprint and all.. Means that Nigeria does not have a strong database at all and one could get as many NINs as possible. So what then is the significance of the NIN?

Re: NIN Not Really Functional by Ugoc3(m): 10:51am On Jan 21, 2021
Unbelievable but believable

2 Likes

Re: NIN Not Really Functional by 143WaZoBia: 2:35pm On Jan 21, 2021
Very loud
Re: NIN Not Really Functional by aAK1(m): 2:48pm On Jan 21, 2021
I think this should be brought to the attention of the government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NIN Not Really Functional by chuveck69: 4:17pm On Jan 21, 2021
aAK1:
I think this should be brought to the attention of the government
Oh yes that's right because i was expecting the official to tell me that i can't register for a new NIN because I've previously done so..
angry shocked
Re: NIN Not Really Functional by Mayng01(m): 6:56pm On Jan 21, 2021
Clueless and docile people in government
Re: NIN Not Really Functional by chuveck69: 9:15pm On Jan 21, 2021
Mayng01:
Clueless and docile people in government

grin grin grin
Re: NIN Not Really Functional by Sonnobax15(m): 9:16pm On Jan 21, 2021
cheesy
Do you really think the same FG that made this NIN registration aren't aware of this?

It's just a strategy to divert our focus from what's currently on-going in aso rock.....and we catch Dem

2 Likes

Re: NIN Not Really Functional by mulerogold(m): 9:33pm On Jan 21, 2021
I talk am.

Bvn even beta pass am.
Stoopid Administrators! embarassed

2 Likes

Re: NIN Not Really Functional by SouthNigerian: 3:48am On Jan 22, 2021
chuveck69:
Hey guys, so i want to share some information about the ongoing NIN registration. I registered for my NIN at Obiaruku, delta state last two years but couldn't get it due to distance from where i work. So i heard something about service providers disconnecting lines that are not linked to NIN. Now i decided to try and register for a new NIN in Kwale, Delta state because i had misplaced the Mtn line registered with the old NIN. To my greatest surprise it worked. My surprise is i thought it won't work because i had already registered previously with my thumbprint and all.. Means that Nigeria does not have a strong database at all and one could get as many NINs as possible. So what then is the significance of the NIN?

Your own matter brekete.
Me dint register any motherfvckn NIN... all I did was type a random 11 digits and the mumu system says my information is received.
NIN nah Scam.

2 Likes

Re: NIN Not Really Functional by chuveck69: 7:23am On Jan 22, 2021
SouthNigerian:

Your own matter brekete.
Me dint register any motherfvckn NIN... all I did was type a random 11 digits and the mumu system says my information is received.
NIN nah Scam.
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: NIN Not Really Functional by SouthNigerian: 7:28am On Jan 22, 2021
chuveck69:

grin grin grin

Naso we see am o grin

1 Like

Re: NIN Not Really Functional by LordIsaac(m): 8:06am On Jan 22, 2021
Quota system administration.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Internet Fraud: It Is Not Safe To Keep Any Bank Account Details On Your Phone. / Konji Killed This Man / Lady Arrested For Butchering Boyfriend & Escaping With His Car In Uyo (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.