Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Coney Island One Of The Most Beautiful Beach Resorts In Lagos - Pics & Video - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Coney Island One Of The Most Beautiful Beach Resorts In Lagos - Pics & Video (49378 Views)

Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video / A Visit To Ogere Resort: One Of The Biggest Resorts In Nigeria (Photos, Video) / La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coney Island One Of The Most Beautiful Beach Resorts In Lagos - Pics & Video by travelwaka: 11:00pm On Jan 21, 2021
Kindly send a message on WhatsApp to the first number on the flyer

Attached also is the calendar for the year

Yampotatocarrot:

Is there any other way to get information about your planned trips for those that are only on whatsapp?

Re: Coney Island One Of The Most Beautiful Beach Resorts In Lagos - Pics & Video by travelwaka: 2:44am On Jan 22, 2021
Well some of us are local. We've never stepped out of this country before. However we've visited the best and the worst places in Nigeria. So it will be hard to know international standards of beauty. Would you Mind sharing a picture of you at palm jumeirah beach in Dubai. Thank you

AFONJACOW:
You then don't know the meaning of the word beautiful... Please go Palm Jumeirah beach before you continue confusing urself with the word beautiful

1 Like

Re: Coney Island One Of The Most Beautiful Beach Resorts In Lagos - Pics & Video by AFONJACOW(m): 3:28am On Jan 22, 2021
travelwaka:
Well some of us are local. We've never stepped out of this country before. However we've visited the best and the worst places in Nigeria. So it will be hard to know international standards of beauty. Would you Mind sharing a picture of you at palm jumeirah beach in Dubai. Thank you

no need for that but I'm telling you, Nigeria is not anywhere near greatness according to what I have seen elsewhere, so stop over hyping the damn country
Re: Coney Island One Of The Most Beautiful Beach Resorts In Lagos - Pics & Video by Omoikarekimire(m): 6:54am On Jan 22, 2021
travelwaka:
From CMS to Ajah, from Ajah to Abraham Adesanya, from Abraham Adesanya turn to the right , ask for way to Coney beach or Atican beach, from the Bike men , Coney beach is about 2 minutes from Atican beach

Great got it.
Re: Coney Island One Of The Most Beautiful Beach Resorts In Lagos - Pics & Video by ZaddyJamal: 7:33am On Jan 22, 2021
travelwaka:
Lalasticlala isn't this one of the most beautiful beaches in Lagos?

Are you organising a trip to the island?

How much and will the money cover all activities?
Re: Coney Island One Of The Most Beautiful Beach Resorts In Lagos - Pics & Video by travelwaka: 9:11am On Jan 22, 2021
We are not currently organizing a trip here but we have done activities lined up for the year. We will be visiting the Lekki conservation centre and Nike Art market this month. Kindly contact the number on the flyer
ZaddyJamal:

Are you organising a trip to the island?

How much and will the money cover all activities?

Re: Coney Island One Of The Most Beautiful Beach Resorts In Lagos - Pics & Video by travelwaka: 9:13am On Jan 22, 2021
The last time I checked I didn't compare it with anywhere on Nigeria or around the world , you may wanna share some of the great places you've visited so I can add it to my travel bucket list. Thank you. Like I said some of us are local travellers.
AFONJACOW:
no need for that but I'm telling you, Nigeria is not anywhere near greatness according to what I have seen elsewhere, so stop over hyping the damn country

1 Like

Re: Coney Island One Of The Most Beautiful Beach Resorts In Lagos - Pics & Video by prince049(m): 10:04am On Jan 22, 2021
Yampotatocarrot:

I don't get it, which type of bicycle is that, that costs #1000 for just 10 minutes?

Don't mind them, na original bmx and mercedes bicycle
Re: Coney Island One Of The Most Beautiful Beach Resorts In Lagos - Pics & Video by tot(f): 10:30am On Jan 22, 2021
AFONJACOW:

It is his right to hype whatever he chooses to hype. What is it with some of you always being so fast to run down the country? Give it a break.

1 Like

Re: Coney Island One Of The Most Beautiful Beach Resorts In Lagos - Pics & Video by AFONJACOW(m): 10:36am On Jan 22, 2021
tot:

It is his right to hype whatever he chooses to hype. What is it with some of you always being so fast to run down the country? Give it a break.
go with ur country and leave me alone... Suffering and smiling
Re: Coney Island One Of The Most Beautiful Beach Resorts In Lagos - Pics & Video by tot(f): 10:40am On Jan 22, 2021
AFONJACOW:
go with ur country and leave me alone... Suffering and smiling

You too leave threads like these alone and face your adopted country. Eod.

1 Like

Re: Coney Island One Of The Most Beautiful Beach Resorts In Lagos - Pics & Video by travelwaka: 12:14am On Jan 23, 2021
Hey where have you been? It's tiring actually replying to some of these comments , I just choose to ignore. I get trolled almost every time. I am used to it. No matter what you post, They will surely come for you.
Happy new year though

tot:

Re: Coney Island One Of The Most Beautiful Beach Resorts In Lagos - Pics & Video by tot(f): 9:30am On Jan 25, 2021
travelwaka:
Hey where have you been? It's tiring actually replying to some of these comments , I just choose to ignore. I get trolled almost every time. I am used to it. No matter what you post, They will surely come for you.
Happy new year though

Hey, thanks I'm good. Happy new year!
You are doing a great job, please don't let any of these trolls get to you.
Re: Coney Island One Of The Most Beautiful Beach Resorts In Lagos - Pics & Video by travelwaka: 12:11pm On Jan 25, 2021
At all, we only live once and I am gradually getting used to it. Now I understand why celebrities get bullied online.

tot:

Hey, thanks I'm good. Happy new year!
You are doing a great job, please don't let any of these trolls get to you.

1 Like

Re: Coney Island One Of The Most Beautiful Beach Resorts In Lagos - Pics & Video by tot(f): 1:01pm On Jan 25, 2021
travelwaka:
At all, we only live once and I am gradually getting used to it. Now I understand why celebrities get bullied online.

Honestly! Don't mind them.

1 Like

Re: Coney Island One Of The Most Beautiful Beach Resorts In Lagos - Pics & Video by GNature(m): 1:58pm On Jan 26, 2021
@OP thank you for sharing this with us!

1 Like

Re: Coney Island One Of The Most Beautiful Beach Resorts In Lagos - Pics & Video by travelwaka: 1:53am On Feb 08, 2021
You are welcome

GNature:

@OP thank you for sharing this with us!

1 Like

Re: Coney Island One Of The Most Beautiful Beach Resorts In Lagos - Pics & Video by maxell(f): 10:34pm On Feb 20, 2021
Following this nice thread kiss
Re: Coney Island One Of The Most Beautiful Beach Resorts In Lagos - Pics & Video by AbigailzPg: 10:01pm On Aug 27, 2021
Yes, I also heard about this beach. If you choose a place to stay, I will trust vacaytrends.com. Well, I think if you go, for example on a honeymoon, then discuss in advance what each of you expects from the honeymoon: will it be a beach holiday or a rich program of excursions, a union with nature or urban chic, but maybe all at once? You can even write lists without consulting with each other and then find a compromise, taking into account the preferences of each of you. Agree, it won't be very romantic if one of you has to be bored or, conversely, stressed after an already stressful period of preparation for the wedding.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Car Belonging To A Pregnant Mum Who Vanished With Baby In 1998 Pulled From Lake / Flood Drowns A Bus As Passengers Fight For Their Lives (Video) / Kunle Suara, Airforce Pilot That Died In The Crash Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.