Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,808 members, 7,827,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. (47012 Views)

Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video / Coney Island One Of The Most Beautiful Beach Resorts In Lagos - Pics & Video / A Day Out At La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort, Ibeju-Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by travelwaka: 10:47am On May 07, 2019
I have been to this beautiful resort a couple of times either to relax or take people on tour and I must say this is the most beautiful beach resort in Nigeria. OMG! the environment is amazing its heaven on earth. So On a Friday I got a call from a friend who said his friend needs to take his girlfriend out and he doesn't think there is any place in Lagos that would wow her. So he referred me to him.
After asking a few questions. I told him I got a place. Then we discussed and set out on Saturday in company of one of his friends. You see travelling is one thing I just love to do and I love taking people out on crazy expeditures and adventures.

So we took a 1 hour 5 minutes drive from Lekki Phase 1 in Lagos all the way down the Lekki Epe expressway. It was a lovely time for all of us as I took the time to explain different tourist attractions along the road as we drive past. I am one of the few lucky people that have got the chance to visit at least 90% of popular tourist attractions in Lagos. Did you know Lagos has over 20 beaches located at different places along the atlantic and I have visited at least 85 of those beaches.

So If you need a tour experience around Lagos or Nigeria. Please Holla.

The Gate is 5,000 Naira but if you bring food you will pay an extra 1,000 naira . Now Everything About La campagne Is expensive. From the food to the charlet, to the air you breath , kidding LOL
So I would advice bring your food and drinks if you cannot afford a 4,500 per meal . There are lots of activities you can do here and lots of facilities to enjoy.

Please pardon the unprofessional pictures, I used my phone to take all the pictures. DSLR Cameras are not allowed. So here are pictures from La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort.

1. The Entrance of the resort
2. The Reception
3. Art at the Reception. I am a lover of art work and this caught my attention
4. the environment

Source: https://www.travelwaka.com/%EF%BB%BFla-campagne-tropicana-beach-resort-a-tourist-haven/

17 Likes 7 Shares

Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by travelwaka: 10:55am On May 07, 2019
This resort is a Yoruba Themed Resort. Everything here has a yoruba name or culture represented.
Eg If you enter the resort they will greet you in the traditional yoruba way. The charlets do not have bells but talking drums , So this gives it an African themed settings

Pictures of the Environment

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by travelwaka: 11:15am On May 07, 2019
Lalasticlala when are you taking bae here?

The Resort has car services that will take you in once you arrive at the resort and its absolutely free

1. Its called a Simi , you can rent it for a day or over night, if you are very adventurous like me and would like to spend the night facing the beach. This will be best for you. DO not be afraid the resort is very safe
2. View of the beach front
3. Cross section of the simi facing the atlantic
4. The tents at the resort. This comes free , no renting of chairs, tables etc they all come free.

8 Likes

Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by travelwaka: 11:25am On May 07, 2019
La Campagne is very unique it has a Lagoon and the Atlantic facing each other. Fresh water on the rear right and the salt water atlantic on the left

1. View of the ocean
2. View of a river
3. Where the two water face themselves. The left is the ocean and the right is the lagoon
4. Right inside the freshwater side

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by travelwaka: 11:31am On May 07, 2019
1. Entrance
2. The Longest ool oi the world
3. Kayaking
4. You can kayak on the river at a cost of 500 naira

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by travelwaka: 11:40am On May 07, 2019
1. Pere - The Currency you spend at the resort. Note Naira is not allows here. So When you get in remember to change your naira to pere at the reception. One Naira is equals to one pere
2. Jetski?
3. Thats me taking lovely shots on water while doing my kayaking
4. Children Section , whether you are young or old, La Campagne has something for you

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by travelwaka: 11:45am On May 07, 2019
1. Yoru bar for the Strong men and women if you know you know
2. The Outdoor Restaurant
3. Eebi o Restaurant which can be translated as the Hunger Restaurant
4. More pictures of the longest ool in the world and the eebi o restaurant

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by travelwaka: 12:08pm On May 07, 2019
Pictures of some of the charlets , these charlets are not cheap oo

9 Likes

Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by megafaraday(m): 12:21pm On May 07, 2019
Interesting

1 Like

Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by Strongbest(m): 1:39pm On May 07, 2019
Good places abound in this world. Nothing beats nature.

Just incase you're interested in learning production of cosmetic products, such as: Body cream, hair cream, liquid soap etc.
Kindly cliiick on my signature to join our free acquisition training on telegram.

You can also check our thread out here to have an idea of what's all about.
Thank me later.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by DBossNG(m): 1:39pm On May 07, 2019
wink
Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by RockHard: 1:39pm On May 07, 2019
Very Beautiful and serene.

19 Likes

Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by ritababe(f): 1:40pm On May 07, 2019
Waoh this is cool, will surely visit there soon, nice place to spend honeymoon.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by Bossjakande: 1:41pm On May 07, 2019
nice
Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by Guapismo: 1:41pm On May 07, 2019
Better beach......It's not like all those beaches that goats will be running around

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by agabaI23(m): 1:41pm On May 07, 2019
Charlets and prices

4 Likes

Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by xynerise: 1:41pm On May 07, 2019
I remember ":Can you say La Campagne Tropicana 3 times without blabbing?" cheesy

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by Bossjakande: 1:42pm On May 07, 2019
ritababe:
sex on beach wow

2 Likes

Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by ideaz: 1:42pm On May 07, 2019
Really fantastic.
Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by Humility017(m): 1:42pm On May 07, 2019
travelwaka:
I have been to this beautiful resort a couple of times either to relax or take people on tour and I must say this is the most beautiful beach resort in Nigeria. OMG! the environment is amazing its heaven on earth. So On a Friday I got a call from a friend who said his friend needs to take his girlfriend out and he doesn't think there is any place in Lagos that would wow her. So he referred me to him.
After asking a few questions. I told him I got a place. Then we discussed and set out on Saturday in company of one of his friends. You see travelling is one thing I just love to do and I love taking people out on crazy expeditures and adventures.

So we took a 1 hour 5 minutes drive from Lekki Phase 1 in Lagos all the way down the Lekki Epe expressway. It was a lovely time for all of us as I took the time to explain different tourist attractions along the road as we drive past. I am one of the few lucky people that have got the chance to visit at least 90% of popular tourist attractions in Lagos. Did you know Lagos has over 20 beaches located at different places along the atlantic and I have visited at least 85 of those beaches.

So If you need a tour experience around Lagos or Nigeria. Please Holla.

The Gate is 5,000 Naira but if you bring food you will pay an extra 1,000 naira . Now Everything About La campagne Is expensive. From the food to the charlet, to the air you breath , kidding LOL
So I would advice bring your food and drinks if you cannot afford a 4,500 per meal . There are lots of activities you can do here and lots of facilities to enjoy.

Please pardon the unprofessional pictures, I used my phone to take all the pictures. DSLR Cameras are not allowed. So here are pictures from La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort.

1. The Entrance of the resort
2. The Reception
3. Art at the Reception. I am a lover of art work and this caught my attention
4. the environment

Source: https://www.travelwaka.com/%EF%BB%BFla-campagne-tropicana-beach-resort-a-tourist-haven/

thanks for this bro.

please do you mean someone can pass the night there...and what is the cost like
Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by SheldonCooper: 1:42pm On May 07, 2019
Am i the only one that hates that phrase, "if you know you know" ?

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by MyGeneration(m): 1:42pm On May 07, 2019
Nice honeymoon spot

2 Likes

Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by kheny12(m): 1:43pm On May 07, 2019
beautiful result. The currency make sense .#PERE

5 Likes

Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by ritababe(f): 1:43pm On May 07, 2019
Bossjakande:
sex on beach wow
Very nice
Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by Humility017(m): 1:43pm On May 07, 2019
ritababe:

yeah...exactly honeymoon comes to mind

1 Like

Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by northvietnam(m): 1:44pm On May 07, 2019
wheres this place located
Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by madridguy(m): 1:45pm On May 07, 2019
Hope to visit soon.

1 Like

Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by dapadawee: 1:45pm On May 07, 2019
lala how much were u paid for this cheap advert. not bad

1 Like

Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by cgniyi(m): 1:46pm On May 07, 2019
Will definitely visit. Looks empty though. What's up with that?

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Driver Jumps Out Of His Burning Jeep In Cameroon (Photos) / Two Men Hanging On A Moving Train Die After Being Hit By Excavator In Lagos / Best European Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.