Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

"I Love And Respect Women But I Hate My Mom" - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "I Love And Respect Women But I Hate My Mom" (589 Views)

I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. / "I Had 19 Kids With 10 Women But Didn’t Marry Them" Kenyan Man Tells Court (Pix) / Why Do Some Guys Spend Lavishly On Women But Fail To Take Care Of Their Parents? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Love And Respect Women But I Hate My Mom" by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 21, 2021
I made so many mark on nairaland with a recent post of mine www.nairaland.com/6371700 where i expressed so many compressed anger that led to the hatred i have towards my mother but i can also recall another recent post i made www.nairaland.com/6368017 where i expressed my compassion for women because i hated the fact that they had to go through raw torture because of their feminine nature.

I'm coming out now to speak up because i don't want to be mistaken for a MISOGYNIST(this is what most female nairalanders and some male nairalanders say).
"Redpill" or "SMAN" whatever they fight for,i believe they are making their own sense but i still think all women should be respected irrespective of whatever.

I JUST HATE MY MOTHER because she doesn't deserve any form of love from me or my siblings, she's the worst thing that has ever happened to us, you would understand better if you were in my shoes and without a dad.

Like i said, I LOVE WOMEN! They are one the best gifts of mankind!
Re: "I Love And Respect Women But I Hate My Mom" by Roum(m): 11:35am On Jan 21, 2021
oooh wahala no d finish!

1 Like

Re: "I Love And Respect Women But I Hate My Mom" by Icyexpressions: 11:38am On Jan 21, 2021
Jj
Re: "I Love And Respect Women But I Hate My Mom" by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 21, 2021
Icyexpressions:
Jj
You seriously had to make this awe comment? you could have just ignored you know?
Re: "I Love And Respect Women But I Hate My Mom" by Alberta123: 3:36pm On Jan 21, 2021
Not all women are mothers.

No be useless girls of today go become terrible mother's of tomorrow grin grin grin

Just try and do your best for her.

She might be illiterate or just dumb.

I'm sure in her mind,she'll think she's the best mom

2 Likes

Re: "I Love And Respect Women But I Hate My Mom" by anthonyuncle(m): 10:34pm On Jan 21, 2021
you are yet to tell us how she offended you

2 Likes

Re: "I Love And Respect Women But I Hate My Mom" by Twenty8: 9:06am On Jan 22, 2021
Jmw2kblogposts:
I made so many mark on nairaland with a recent post of mine www.nairaland.com/6371700 where i expressed so many compressed anger that led to the hatred i have towards my mother but i can also recall another recent post i made www.nairaland.com/6368017 where i expressed my compassion for women because i hated the fact that they had to go through raw torture because of their feminine nature.

I'm coming out now to speak up because i don't want to be mistaken for a MISOGYNIST(this is what most female nairalanders and some male nairalanders say).
"Redpill" or "SMAN" whatever they fight for,i believe they are making their own sense but i still think all women should be respected irrespective of whatever.

I JUST HATE MY MOTHER because she doesn't deserve any form of love from me or my siblings, she's the worst thing that has ever happened to us, you would understand better if you were in my shoes and without a dad.

Like i said, I LOVE WOMEN! They are one the best gifts of mankind!

Dude am tired of hearing you talk about your mama issues niggga.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Divorce In Nigeria – Filing For Divorce In Court / Drama As Mother Disappears With Daughter’s Dowry, Leaves Kinsmen Baffled / My Current Dilemma!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.