Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,097 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Have You Seen Or Experienced This Before? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Seen Or Experienced This Before? (128 Views)

Missing Person - Have You Seen Barbara Odiase? / Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? / Have You Seen This Young Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Seen Or Experienced This Before? by juniormod: 11:23am On Jan 21, 2021
Today as I was lying on the bed, I had to think about my life.
One person with almost all the problems on this world, then I had to ask myself, would I ever make it out of this situation alive...
If you are familiar with my monica, you will notice how I was constantly begging for job last year, I did everything possible to lay hands on one before the strike is over , yet no way, I just had to pour my heart out so that even if I lose the battle at least, I voiced out my predicament.
My life has been laddened with disappointments that I would start asking myself where I got it all wrong.
School has started, no money for school fee, haven't registered my courses, owing rent, no money for upkeep, my only sister who is doing well, although not married yet doesn't want to help.
Tried selling some of my properties yet no buyer is forth coming.
People who promised to help me in the past, those who encouraged me to pick up Jamb form is no where to be found, I am literally alone, I don't know where to start, please I need help, I can't die in silence anymore.
Mods please tamper justice with mercy on this thread, this might be my last chance, thanks.
please if There Is anyway you can assist me financially, I'll be glad, I know scammers have ruined people's mind from helping people with genuine need here, please you can quote me for proof, thanks. nairaland is my second Home, and you People are my brothers and Sister.

(1) (Reply)

Fraud. / 26 Senate Republicans Request Meeting With Biden Over Actions Affecting Energy W / SPONSORED ADS SCAM | Know How It Is Done. Protect Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.