Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,787 members, 7,831,545 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

VP Osinbajo Chairs NEC Meeting In The State House, Abuja (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Osinbajo Chairs NEC Meeting In The State House, Abuja (Pictures) (12668 Views)

Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) / Photos: VP Osinbajo Chairs Economic Sustainability Committee Meeting / Osinbajo Chairs NEC Meeting In Aso Rock Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VP Osinbajo Chairs NEC Meeting In The State House, Abuja (Pictures) by Omezif(m): 7:25pm On Jan 21, 2021
The only problem osinbajo has is that he has no objection to whatever decisions his master (buhari) is making for this country everything is alright in his sight.
Re: VP Osinbajo Chairs NEC Meeting In The State House, Abuja (Pictures) by Sam0(m): 7:27pm On Jan 21, 2021
Weldone Sir Aare lola.Digital president come 2023
Re: VP Osinbajo Chairs NEC Meeting In The State House, Abuja (Pictures) by lexy2014: 7:28pm On Jan 21, 2021
Jollylolly:
This tells you how ignorance the guy is and when we stated talking about USA government, na them go start to chuk mouths as if they sabi... Them I too Know Geng... argh

And i dont blame him though, i blame Atiku, Sambo, GEJ... so how the guy go know say President no dey attend NEC meeting

When I read ur English grammar & spellings, I wonder why u think u are better than d person u are criticizing
Re: VP Osinbajo Chairs NEC Meeting In The State House, Abuja (Pictures) by Highman1900(m): 7:28pm On Jan 21, 2021
Anybody that need any type of charcoal should check my signature...
Re: VP Osinbajo Chairs NEC Meeting In The State House, Abuja (Pictures) by lexy2014: 7:29pm On Jan 21, 2021
magictonic:
This VP appears to be the best we've had since 1999. Forward thinking

https://www.facebook.com/246599392125828/posts/3519258611526540/

Appears...how does "appearance" make osinbajo d best VP since 1999?
Re: VP Osinbajo Chairs NEC Meeting In The State House, Abuja (Pictures) by KnightB(m): 7:30pm On Jan 21, 2021
The most important thing is the result.

For more enquiry visit www.talentcityenergy.com

Re: VP Osinbajo Chairs NEC Meeting In The State House, Abuja (Pictures) by Rahkman: 7:31pm On Jan 21, 2021
Jollylolly:
This tells you how ignorance the guy is and when we stated talking about USA government, na them go start to chuk mouths as if they sabi... Them I too Know Geng... argh

And i dont blame him though, i blame Atiku, Sambo, GEJ... so how the guy go know say President no dey attend NEC meeting

your English is disgusting cry
Re: VP Osinbajo Chairs NEC Meeting In The State House, Abuja (Pictures) by chamboy(m): 7:38pm On Jan 21, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
Useless short dwarf ... fulani are going rampage in ur region maiming ur men and raping ur women... but u keep quiet just because u wan be President
you should be banned and i will see to it

3 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Chairs NEC Meeting In The State House, Abuja (Pictures) by Basher8583: 7:43pm On Jan 21, 2021
TCTV:
The most hard working Vice president is here

You are right. That's Buharis style. He empowers everyone. Even back in the eighties Idiagbon his deputy was equally active.
Obasanjo was always mindful of Atiku because of his ambitious nature.
Yaradua did not even know Jonathan existed till his death. Even after his death he was not accorded the respect by officially handing over to him.
During Jonathan's regime no one even knew Namadi Sambo who was so far in the background.

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Chairs NEC Meeting In The State House, Abuja (Pictures) by Ayo2004: 7:44pm On Jan 21, 2021
Osinbanjo is a rubbish VP who only knows how to share peanuts to Nigerians!his PR team is all that is helping him grin
Re: VP Osinbajo Chairs NEC Meeting In The State House, Abuja (Pictures) by ekaette1621: 7:54pm On Jan 21, 2021
I smile in a fulani way.

There are only two types of jobs in Nigeria.

They are:

1) Politics
2) Others

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Chairs NEC Meeting In The State House, Abuja (Pictures) by chccho(m): 8:36pm On Jan 21, 2021
Joylove2324:
The most workaholic VP in the history of our democracy....Osinbajo
U are beautiful �
Re: VP Osinbajo Chairs NEC Meeting In The State House, Abuja (Pictures) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:41pm On Jan 21, 2021
I came to see the style of cloth he is wearing. I wasn't disappointed
Re: VP Osinbajo Chairs NEC Meeting In The State House, Abuja (Pictures) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:44pm On Jan 21, 2021
Joylove2324:
I can bet you either work for him or indirectly benefitting from him
Re: VP Osinbajo Chairs NEC Meeting In The State House, Abuja (Pictures) by slimman007: 8:48pm On Jan 21, 2021
Joylove2324:

Infact babe you are pretty I must confess wink wink....just love your smile
Re: VP Osinbajo Chairs NEC Meeting In The State House, Abuja (Pictures) by ogunsbanjul(m): 9:27pm On Jan 21, 2021
Remember you're talking to someone's FATHER no matter what. Charity begins at home
GBOKASINCHA:
Useless short dwarf ... fulani are going rampage in ur region maiming ur men and raping ur women... but u keep quiet just because u wan be President
Re: VP Osinbajo Chairs NEC Meeting In The State House, Abuja (Pictures) by Zane5508: 9:35pm On Jan 21, 2021
VP Osinbajo Chairs NEC Meeting In The State House, Abuja (Pictures) Preliminary results were expected Saturday at the NEC meeting in the State House of New South Wales, but it has been adjourned to Tuesday The NEC meeting will be held in the building used by the parliamentary council for its weekly sessions

meanwhile:
With almost 4 years working as Python developer, I can write high quality Python code for any kind of task to make your life/work easier. For instance, I can create any Python script for automation, web scraping, data mining tools that you need done in a short time. I can export the unstructured data to any of your desired format such as EXCEL, CSV, JSON, TXT or export to database.

Automation tasks:
Auto process Excel, text file, image, Auto read/write/format Google Sheet, Auto login/download/upload,, Auto your daily routines on computers, PDF text-based text extraction, Natural Text to speech, OCR

Web scraping:
=>Data mining/Web scrapping
=>Extract data to Excel, CSV, JSON, Database, Google Sheet
=>Scrape any public data and/or behind login page
=>Machine learning in Python
And again, any thing that can be done in Python.

bots:
Do you need:
=>Facebook bot, Instagram bot, Twitter bot, any social media site or forum bots
=>Betting bot

Call/Whatsapp: 0*8*1*5*8*4*6*5*7*5*9
Note: Remove * from the number
Re: VP Osinbajo Chairs NEC Meeting In The State House, Abuja (Pictures) by sweetgala(m): 7:45am On Jan 22, 2021
Joylove2324:

Nigerias next president 2023

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo 2024: PDP Praises Shaibu For Withdrawing Lawsuit Against Obaseki / 3 Killed As Vigilance Group Rescues Osun Speaker’s Wife In Ogun / El-rufai’s Religious Policies Will Tear Nigeria Apart – Shi’ites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.