Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,928 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Bayo Adedeji, Wakanow CEO: I Pay My Chef N100k But Caught Him Stealing From Me - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bayo Adedeji, Wakanow CEO: I Pay My Chef N100k But Caught Him Stealing From Me (54665 Views)

Why Do Wives Like Secretly “Stealing” From Their Husband? / Taiye Feyisayo Adedeji Triplets 1st Birthday. Welcomed After 6 Years Of Marriage / His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayo Adedeji, Wakanow CEO: I Pay My Chef N100k But Caught Him Stealing From Me by BennyDGreat: 9:00pm On Jan 21, 2021
Son30:

In Nigeria who is a thief and who is not is subjective, for example an oga that earns 50m a year by shaddy deals will call a domestic staff a thief for stealing 20k worth of food items.
simply because that's not his level, although he himself will gladly steal millions and call it business.

It's a hard thing to find an honest man without a changed heart in Christ Jesus.
Peace

You have said the absolute truth. Lord have mercy!
Re: Bayo Adedeji, Wakanow CEO: I Pay My Chef N100k But Caught Him Stealing From Me by Beze992(f): 9:10pm On Jan 21, 2021
realstars:
A theif Is a theid, if you want him not to still,the he will start to still from you.

Seriously?

Re: Bayo Adedeji, Wakanow CEO: I Pay My Chef N100k But Caught Him Stealing From Me by cococandy(f): 9:10pm On Jan 21, 2021
What a good boss and this man ruined it for himself. Let’s see if he can find someone else that will treat him this way.
This kind of employee will connive with bad people to rob, kidnap or kill their boss for money. Scary world out there
Re: Bayo Adedeji, Wakanow CEO: I Pay My Chef N100k But Caught Him Stealing From Me by XTHRONE(m): 9:12pm On Jan 21, 2021
Eagban:
Truly some people are heartless and will never change, but there's no harm in trying... If you forgive some people sometimes, they end up becoming your most trusted ally or in this case, staff.

Not when u entrust them with your life. Don't gamble with your life, don't , cos it's not worth it. whosoever cooks your food, have the power over your life. By the way there are millions of chef out there u can employ and give ur damn trial, and not a busted devil.

2 Likes

Re: Bayo Adedeji, Wakanow CEO: I Pay My Chef N100k But Caught Him Stealing From Me by PericomaNwankwo: 9:15pm On Jan 21, 2021
WriterX:

Congratulations dear writer, i hope and pray your book brings you great success.

from a fellow writer.

Thank you sire. Equal wishes smiley

1 Like

Re: Bayo Adedeji, Wakanow CEO: I Pay My Chef N100k But Caught Him Stealing From Me by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 21, 2021
TMSMedia:
"I Now Understand Why People Treat Domestic Staff Like Sh*t" - Wakanow CEO Narrates Experience With His Chef

The CEO of Wakanow, Bayo Adedeji took to his Facebook handle to narrate his experience with his chef which made him change his perception about Nigerian domestic staff, IgbereTV reports.

According to him, he treats his chef well, pays him a reasonable monthly salary and even adds additional cash as transport allowance.

He found out that the food bill was going high despite the fact that he was not entertaining guests due to the pandemic.

Mr Adedeji said he then decided to go shopping himself but only two weeks after, he was shocked to find that some of the supplies had finished. He was later disappointed as he caught his chef moving some foodstuff from his house.

Read his post below.

https://www.facebook.com/100003833955897/posts/1974076099396836/?app=fbl

Hire him back and he might just poison you out of spite.

Instead, hire a female chef that will wash bumbum plus juju into your food, you will end up with a wife (and kids)...so even if she steals from you it's all still entering the same honeypot cheesy
Re: Bayo Adedeji, Wakanow CEO: I Pay My Chef N100k But Caught Him Stealing From Me by BennyDGreat: 9:33pm On Jan 21, 2021
ajl:
I collect crime data for Lagos. My advice is that you change all your door locks. He already know your ins & outs. If he's really bad,, he potentially could send his criminal pals to come rob you, and anything can happen. Moreso, he will still be bitter that you fired him. My opinion is based on precedents.

You are 100 right. I should come take a masterclass from you on crime prevention boss. Can I send a pm?
Re: Bayo Adedeji, Wakanow CEO: I Pay My Chef N100k But Caught Him Stealing From Me by Funkybabee(f): 9:38pm On Jan 21, 2021
cool I am available if he still need cook
Re: Bayo Adedeji, Wakanow CEO: I Pay My Chef N100k But Caught Him Stealing From Me by Spiritz: 9:49pm On Jan 21, 2021
Enyia go and marry
Re: Bayo Adedeji, Wakanow CEO: I Pay My Chef N100k But Caught Him Stealing From Me by mmsen: 9:55pm On Jan 21, 2021
100k won't take care of five children. You should have given him contraceptives instead of the 50k.
Re: Bayo Adedeji, Wakanow CEO: I Pay My Chef N100k But Caught Him Stealing From Me by MrReeseG(m): 10:09pm On Jan 21, 2021
Abeg employ me o

I am a good cook too
U think his fried rice is madness? Wait till you taste mine....
Re: Bayo Adedeji, Wakanow CEO: I Pay My Chef N100k But Caught Him Stealing From Me by Onlyonebuhari: 10:18pm On Jan 21, 2021
The thief will blame Buhari. Even if you dash them 1m, they will still look for N20 to steal.
Re: Bayo Adedeji, Wakanow CEO: I Pay My Chef N100k But Caught Him Stealing From Me by higgs: 10:31pm On Jan 21, 2021
Cook by yourself, start eating restaurant food or marry a wife who loves to cook.Hire him back only if You are tired of life and want to die by poisoning.
Re: Bayo Adedeji, Wakanow CEO: I Pay My Chef N100k But Caught Him Stealing From Me by Cutehector(m): 10:36pm On Jan 21, 2021
Where is uyaaiincomparabl

Customer don land
Re: Bayo Adedeji, Wakanow CEO: I Pay My Chef N100k But Caught Him Stealing From Me by adontcare(f): 12:32am On Jan 22, 2021
BusinessCity:
Nigerians are like that o. One I helped and took his two children in when he was about to throw them away and run due to poverty and hunger after years of refining and polishing claimed I was mistreated them. They conspired and had me and my family lucked up. If you see the skin of this kids glowing.

What I later learnt triggered everything, a guest of mine that has eyes on them they go assist in her so called flat took interest and they all schemed and put the plan together. The kids taught they met someone richer even though they weren't lacking. Next thing like play like play I got locked in station with my family accessed of maltreatment. When they were never lacking. It may take a while, but I know God would vindicate me.

I'll just counsel people to be careful in dispensing goodness in this generation. Some don't value it.
truth

1 Like

Re: Bayo Adedeji, Wakanow CEO: I Pay My Chef N100k But Caught Him Stealing From Me by Jaqenhghar: 1:08am On Jan 22, 2021
It is said that you don't kill the goose that lays the golden egg. I Niggeria you kill the goose, theow the eggs away and look for whom to blame
Re: Bayo Adedeji, Wakanow CEO: I Pay My Chef N100k But Caught Him Stealing From Me by ChefDominiq(m): 1:22am On Jan 22, 2021
Lol...life no balance
Even my boss is complaining that I don't eat in the house, to eat ordinary left over food I had to take permission because I'm been paid for my services and where I came from whatever I eat into my stomach is the last thing someone will accused me of stealing.

My boss have been nice to me, stealing any of his stuff I think I will die of guilty conscience.

If you are a thief, you will always be.

Most of the people I served, are the ones who gives me extra cash to the market thinking I'm undercharging, only one person I once served took advantage of me to the point he expected me to use my money to buy his food stuff.

More reason I remember some colleagues once call me cheap.

Bad staffs and bad boss, everywhere it's 50/50

1 Like

Re: Bayo Adedeji, Wakanow CEO: I Pay My Chef N100k But Caught Him Stealing From Me by Nkpitime(m): 7:26am On Jan 22, 2021
BusinessCity:

What is it?
Your yanga too much
Re: Bayo Adedeji, Wakanow CEO: I Pay My Chef N100k But Caught Him Stealing From Me by Poloyanabo2(m): 7:29am On Jan 22, 2021
JuanDeDios:

But he has done nothing wrong, has he?
If you read well, you'll see where he states that he has now seen the reason why house helps are treated like shit in lagos.
He's really stupid for saying that, someone's attitude can never justify the ill treatment of a group of people.
That's really childish from him.

1 Like

Re: Bayo Adedeji, Wakanow CEO: I Pay My Chef N100k But Caught Him Stealing From Me by Poloyanabo2(m): 7:31am On Jan 22, 2021
spencekat:
Ask him o.
If you read well, you'll see where he states that he's now seen the reason why house helps are treated like shit in lagos.
He's really stupid for saying that, someone's attitude can never justify the ill treatment of a group of people.
Re: Bayo Adedeji, Wakanow CEO: I Pay My Chef N100k But Caught Him Stealing From Me by JuanDeDios: 8:02am On Jan 22, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

If you read well, you'll see where he states that he has now seen the reason why house helps are treated like shit in lagos.
Yes. You're right.

But he spoke when he was still angry over what he suffered from someone he showed kindness to. If I'm the head a panel looking into his matter, I will take that into consideration. Note how he asked the thief to go with all the things he stole and still paid for the days worked: that clearly shows he's not the sort would really maltreat someone even though he sort of justified it in anger.
Re: Bayo Adedeji, Wakanow CEO: I Pay My Chef N100k But Caught Him Stealing From Me by Diamondqueen77(f): 8:40am On Jan 22, 2021
So sorry that happened to you sir but believe me, there are still some good hearted citizens out there.

Pls if anyone needs a chef/cook, I'm available for immediate employment, and I can promise you that you'll have no regrets at all by God's grace
Re: Bayo Adedeji, Wakanow CEO: I Pay My Chef N100k But Caught Him Stealing From Me by Felicity0001: 10:31am On Jan 22, 2021
BusinessCity:

I was almost accused of kidnapping when the police turned it upside down. That how did I end with the kids for years if not kidnap. My image and that of my family in the area was seriously dented. Thankfully we treated the kids well and they wore the same clothes mine wore and eat the same meal so many people in the community knew it was a ploy. But the experience is one that seriously damaged my soul.

I will hardly help people again. Hardly.

Suffering; Even when there's no physical or mental ailment. Humans suffer due to the two major fundamental uniqueness that distinguish the human race from every other spaces, memories and imaginations.

Madam/Sir, this is exactly what you're suffering from. Fear as a result of uncertainties of the future base on memories of past events. But one question you should ask yourself is, during which you where doing this philanthropic and voluntary works, how did you feel as a human? Does it make you happy? fulfil? does it put a smile in your soul when you see those kids smiling and happy? I'm sure it did. That should be your focus. So dwell in those moments of joy you felt then by setting aside the bad memories and imaginations to heal you soul from this affliction that's upon you. No one, no prayers, no apology can set you free these agony you feel right now but you alone can.

You can go in YouTube, search and listen to Sarhguru's videos on Yogi and Mystic they'll help you to heal and then you'll bounce back to conscienceness and to life again.

I've been therefore, so I can relate. worked for somebody before diligently with all sincerity, honesty, strength, risk and everything humanly you could think about only for the person to axe me at a very time I needed the job to go through a difficult time with my wife, kid and unborn child. As if that was not enough this guy still went ahead to tarnish my image that I even stole from him. I was broken to my soul but thank God because I have this subconscious believe that a clear conscience fears no death. So applied the law of attraction which is setting aside all of my memories and imaginations and trust me today I'm doing great even though I've not gotten the desire results I want for myself as a man, husband and a father but I'm optimistic.
Re: Bayo Adedeji, Wakanow CEO: I Pay My Chef N100k But Caught Him Stealing From Me by BusinessCity: 10:33am On Jan 22, 2021
Felicity0001:

Suffering; Even when there's no physical or mental ailment. Humans suffer due to the two major fundamental uniqueness that distinguish the human race from every other spaces, memories and imaginations.

Madam/Sir, this is exactly what you're suffering from. Fear as a result of uncertainties of the future base on memories of past events. But one question you should ask yourself is, during which you where doing this philanthropic and voluntary works, how did you feel as a human? Does it make you happy? fulfil? does it put a smile in your soul when you see those kids smiling and happy? I'm sure it did. That should be your focus. So dwell in those moments of joy you felt then by setting aside the bad memories and imaginations to heal you soul from this affliction that's upon you. No one, no prayers, no apology can set you free these agony you feel right now but you alone can.

You can go in YouTube, search and listen to Sarhguru's videos on Yogi and Mystic they'll help you to heal and then you'll bounce back to conscienceness and to life again.

I've been therefore, so I can relate. worked for somebody before diligently with all sincerity, honesty, strength, risk and everything humanly you could think about only for the person to axe me at a very time I needed the job to go through a difficult time with my wife, kid and unborn child. As if that was not enough this guy still went ahead to tarnish my image that I even stole from him. I was broken to my soul but thank God because I have this subconscious believe that a clear conscience fears no death. So applied the law of attraction which is setting aside all of my memories and imaginations and trust me today I'm doing great even though I've not gotten the desire results I want for myself as a man, husband and a father but I'm optimistic.

Thanks

This stuff happened not more than 7 months ago. You weren't there when your Nigerian police was dragging my own mother around and disgracing her. Or myself

Don't judge hastily. I almost was charged to court for kidnapping which If I recollect was between 29 years imprisonment and straight death by hanging

I won't help people again. Simple.
Re: Bayo Adedeji, Wakanow CEO: I Pay My Chef N100k But Caught Him Stealing From Me by Mayflowa(m): 10:51am On Jan 22, 2021
Iceyjayz:
The same thing that happened to me, I still don't understand why some people are ungrateful, greedy and wicked. after doing alot for this guy/chef, dude still cheated me alot until I found out later, to think I treated this guy like a family but that wasn't enough, I sacked his ass without hesitation.

But even your loved ones steal your things too. I have seen the rich children stealing mad from their dads, yet they have an absolute love for their dads. Human nature is frayed. Sometimes you have to consider the totality of an event before making a decision. Do his positives outweigh the negatives? That is how women make the decision when staying with a cheating boyfriend or husband. Could you have easily disowned your child for some unbecoming traits or greed?

While I am not supporting the Wakanow Chef, the Oga should have tempered justice with mercy and put control in place to avert another situation. That is how you earn trust and loyalty through forgiveness. What guarantee does he have employing another domestic chef that would not steal from him? 100K is not such a fantastic salary for a man with six mouths to feed. Considering, he too was going to profit from the chef's knowledge, when he ought to strike a partnership deal without using his power to exploit and impoverish a man whose idea he is using to build a multimillionaire restaurant business. He, too, could pass as a thief.
Re: Bayo Adedeji, Wakanow CEO: I Pay My Chef N100k But Caught Him Stealing From Me by TENHEU22(m): 11:06am On Jan 22, 2021
Hire him back and risk loosing your life, you suppose to serve him restriction letter from the courts, he should never be seen near your house or any of your property.
Re: Bayo Adedeji, Wakanow CEO: I Pay My Chef N100k But Caught Him Stealing From Me by Felicity0001: 11:46am On Jan 22, 2021
BusinessCity:

Thanks

This stuff happened not more than 7 months ago. You weren't there when your Nigerian police was dragging my own mother around and disgracing her. Or myself

Don't judge hastily. I almost was charged to court for kidnapping which If I recollect was between 29 years imprisonment and straight death by hanging

I won't help people again. Simple.

I'm astonished at the speed of your reply in which I later realised you quote me out of context. This is me just trying to help you heal but its u fortunate you then see me as a judge trying to judge you. My apologies if you feel so, I never intended to.

Its good you moved away from the place of incidence, a good step to rehabilitate, nevertheless, try read my previous post with a calm and open mind. It will do you more good than arm.

God bless you.
Re: Bayo Adedeji, Wakanow CEO: I Pay My Chef N100k But Caught Him Stealing From Me by BusinessCity: 11:48am On Jan 22, 2021
Felicity0001:

I'm astonished at the speed of your reply in which I later realised you quote me out of context. This is me just trying to help you heal but its u fortunate you then see me as a judge trying to judge you. My apologies if you feel so, I never intended to.

Its good you moved away from the place of incidence, a good step to rehabilitate, nevertheless, try read my previous post with a calm and open mind. It will do you more good than arm.

God bless you.

It's easy to sermonize oh

Please don't hastily give such counsels. I lost alot financially. The day I was arrested. I was preparing for a major contract. Imagine having to stay till night locked up in cell. Guess what I lost the next day?

Mehn. Let's get details from people before we reach conclusions. I have many experiences. I won't help people again and I've made thus decision sealed.
Re: Bayo Adedeji, Wakanow CEO: I Pay My Chef N100k But Caught Him Stealing From Me by smallsmall: 12:58pm On Jan 22, 2021
Kettlecorn:
"I gave it all to him and told him not to come back again. I paid him for the time he had worked during the month. I know I am overly nice."
And we wonder why the Nigerian system is rotten and doesn't work. By letting him go free without prosecution, he is being let loose back into society to continue stealing with nothing on his record. His next employer is in trouble. Second, why in the world would you think you're being nice by paying someone for the time they worked? This mentality is common amongst Nigerian employers and itself is a thieving mentality. A workman is entitled to their wages. You are not doing him a favor by paying him.

At the stage when he was caught stealing from his employer, he can no longer be considered a "workman", he is a THIEF and has lost all the "Rights of a Workman".
He should be arrested, prosecuted and jailed, for his actions (Stealing is still a jailable crime!)
By still paying his up to that point, is actually 'being nice'.

Go and read 'Labour Law' and you would see it there in black and White, the Terms and Conditions of Employment and how you can forfeit your Rights as an Employee, through such nefarious Acts.
Re: Bayo Adedeji, Wakanow CEO: I Pay My Chef N100k But Caught Him Stealing From Me by smallsmall: 1:21pm On Jan 22, 2021
delpee:

Very sad reading this. God will surely vindicate you. I've experienced something fairly similar but was saved by the girl's family members who vouched for me. I learnt a bitter lesson and now give remotely mostly.

Please don't stop being kind to people. Get involved in charities where you don't need to have direct personal relationships. It will bring joy to your soul and help you heal. Orphanages, Widow Foundations, Special Kids etc require a lot of support. God bless you much more.

I donate to Charities but even that one has me thinking in recent times.
I ran into someone l had met on one of my charity runs, who works in a Charity and she was complaining about what she was being paid as salary.
I tried to console her to be calm afteral, a Charity is not a Bank or Oil Company!
She became furious and started pointing out to me, how the owner of the Charity uses the funds we donate, to fund a lavish lifestyle, buy properties here and there while telling the Children (who are supposed to be the real beneficiaries) and the workers that "there is no money" and if anyone confronts her with the facts of the expenses, she will sack them immediately.

She proceeded to give me a breakdown of 'recent expenses' by the Proprietor of the Charity and gave me two addresses of Houses she owned and said l should go and verify the owner.
I was dumbfounded and realised that l have been feeding the lavishness of another able-bodied human-being like myself, thinking l was doing charity and helping the needy.
I and some friends donate to the Prisons (Correctional Centres) but when we visit the Prison, they only dress-up five or six inmates for us to see (but wont allow us into the general prison population), as proof that our Charity is changing lives, but those who go their on Private Visit tell us of the terrible Hell that goes on inside those Walls.
Rumor has it that close to 90% of all donations to Charities, are stolen by those in-charge of the establishment.
This has got me in a quandary because as much as l like to help people (l really get a kick whenever someone smiles and their eyes light up at an unexpected gift or help), l am not a rich person that can throwaway a million Naira and not remember from which Wallet l took it or which Bank Account it came from, so if my help does not get to the intended people, it is like a waste or as if the money or help was stolen from me.

Maybe l have a wrong mentality because my brother says "Just do it and not get bothered about how it is used" but l still get bothered that the intended beneficiaries are suffering while the Fat Cows are thinking they are taking the Donors for a ride.
In some Countries, if you steal or loot money meant for Charity or take advantage of your Position as the owner of a Charity, you will end up in jail.

I still give but l do it to random, needy people on the streets and we lose contact immediately.
Re: Bayo Adedeji, Wakanow CEO: I Pay My Chef N100k But Caught Him Stealing From Me by Kettlecorn: 6:13pm On Jan 22, 2021
smallsmall:

At the stage when he was caught stealing from his employer, he can no longer be considered a "workman", he is a THIEF and has lost all the "Rights of a Workman".
He should be arrested, prosecuted and jailed, for his actions (Stealing is still a jailable crime!)
By still paying his up to that point, is actually 'being nice'.

Go and read 'Labour Law' and you would see it there in black and White, the Terms and Conditions of Employment and how you can forfeit your Rights as an Employee, through such nefarious Acts.

You are conflating 2 different issues. The fact that you fire someone for stealing (or any other criminal act) does not forfeit the employees rights to compensation for time already worked (compensation accrued)/services rendered. Employment ends as of when the firing happens and the employer is still liable to pay for work done up until that point. That's the law. The employer did not do him a favor. In fact, he could have been sued if he did not pay up. In addition, did you notice that he took down the post? He could have been sued for defamation with that post. The criminal act of stealing is another matter entirely and should be addressed by the legal system. It does not cancel payment already owed. Completely different issue. Remember that the chef is innocent until proven guilty and in fact, there is no guarantee that the chef will be found guilty if charged to court.
Re: Bayo Adedeji, Wakanow CEO: I Pay My Chef N100k But Caught Him Stealing From Me by delpee(f): 11:29pm On Jan 22, 2021
smallsmall:

I donate to Charities but even that one has me thinking in recent times.
I ran into someone l had met on one of my charity runs, who works in a Charity and she was complaining about what she was being paid as salary.
I tried to console her to be calm afteral, a Charity is not a Bank or Oil Company!
She became furious and started pointing out to me, how the owner of the Charity uses the funds we donate, to fund a lavish lifestyle, buy properties here and there while telling the Children (who are supposed to be the real beneficiaries) and the workers that "there is no money" and if anyone confronts her with the facts of the expenses, she will sack them immediately.

She proceeded to give me a breakdown of 'recent expenses' by the Proprietor of the Charity and gave me two addresses of Houses she owned and said l should go and verify the owner.
I was dumbfounded and realised that l have been feeding the lavishness of another able-bodied human-being like myself, thinking l was doing charity and helping the needy.
I and some friends donate to the Prisons (Correctional Centres) but when we visit the Prison, they only dress-up five or six inmates for us to see (but wont allow us into the general prison population), as proof that our Charity is changing lives, but those who go their on Private Visit tell us of the terrible Hell that goes on inside those Walls.
Rumor has it that close to 90% of all donations to Charities, are stolen by those in-charge of the establishment.
This has got me in a quandary because as much as l like to help people (l really get a kick whenever someone smiles and their eyes light up at an unexpected gift or help), l am not a rich person that can throwaway a million Naira and not remember from which Wallet l took it or which Bank Account it came from, so if my help does not get to the intended people, it is like a waste or as if the money or help was stolen from me.

Maybe l have a wrong mentality because my brother says "Just do it and not get bothered about how it is used" but l still get bothered that the intended beneficiaries are suffering while the Fat Cows are thinking they are taking the Donors for a ride.
In some Countries, if you steal or loot money meant for Charity or take advantage of your Position as the owner of a Charity, you will end up in jail.

I still give but l do it to random, needy people on the streets and we lose contact immediately.

Bad experience indeed!

I'm involved in some charity funding but I get to see the end result. Sponsoring the education/appenticeship of less privileged children is another way. The school fees are paid directly to the school so the chance of embezzlement is eliminated.

Random giving is also good. One is happy to see their faces light up in joy yet there are no strong ties.

Keep giving whichever way is convenient for you. You won't ever lack by God's grace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wallpaper At 3500 Per Roll (wholesale's Price) / This Couple Graduated From High School In 2015, Got Married And Bought A House / See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.