Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,236 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Imo Commissioner Sex Tape: Police Arrest Mastermind, Charges Him To Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Commissioner Sex Tape: Police Arrest Mastermind, Charges Him To Court (1675 Views)

Imo West: Ex-Imo Commissioner, Meekam Dumps Ihedioha Over Onyereri's Removal / Imo Commissioner Willy Amadi Caught In Sex Scandal Tape / BREAKING: Police Arrest Mastermind Of First Bank Abuja Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo Commissioner Sex Tape: Police Arrest Mastermind, Charges Him To Court by victhur69: 1:43pm On Jan 21, 2021
The key suspect and mastermind behind the simulated sex video allegedly involving the Imo State Public Complaints Commissioner, Barr Willie Amadi has been arrested by the Isu Divisional Police and charged to court for defamation of character, our Judicial correspondent reports.

Peter Nwoke, a 20 year old school leaver, who was charged to the Magistrate Court Isu, holden at Umundugba Tuesday, January 19th, 2021 pleaded guilty to the one count charge of defamation of character.

In charge No: MCI/2C/2021, between Commissioner of Police Vs Peter Nwoke, the accused in his statement of confession at the Police station stated that he picked a phone at Owerri and left for his place in Isu local government area of the state.

He disclosed that a day after, when he powered the phone, he got a call from a man who introduced himself as Barr Willie Amadi, saying that he was the owner of the phone he was holding.

“I asked him to come to Umuogbor Isuobishi, Isunjaba in Isu LGA to collect the phone and he came, collected and gave me N40, 000. Before then, I had transferred some information from his phone to mine which included pictures he took in a swimming pool. When he left, greed and the devil came into me. I thought I should make more money from him seeing his car and realizing that he is a big man, I decided to superimpose one of his pictures on a sex background to force him to negotiate settlement with me.”

“When I called him severally, and he did not pick my calls, I became angry and decided to send the pictures out through the internet.”

“Three days after, I was at a joint with some people, when the Police arrested me and I was taken to Court. I confessed to the act at the police station because I did not know that what I did will bring such big problem to me. I begged him and the court to forgive me and promised not to do such thing again.”

The court after listening to the prosecution and the plea of guilty by the accused, found him guilty of defamation under Section 373 of Criminal Code, Cap C38 Laws of the Federation 2004 as applicable in Imo state.

The accused was convicted and sentenced to one year imprisonment to serve as a deterrent to other young people who may be trading on such dastardly path.

http://topsecretnews.com.ng/?p=360

1 Like

Re: Imo Commissioner Sex Tape: Police Arrest Mastermind, Charges Him To Court by JosEast(m): 1:47pm On Jan 21, 2021
Some people wicked!
Re: Imo Commissioner Sex Tape: Police Arrest Mastermind, Charges Him To Court by Macphenson: 1:47pm On Jan 21, 2021
Good one. Say no to blackmail and greed.

Imo state governor should also address that issue with Barr. Willie.

Is this what he is doing to our young girls ? Engaging in such act of immorality and shame for a man of his age, caliber and status.

5 Likes

Re: Imo Commissioner Sex Tape: Police Arrest Mastermind, Charges Him To Court by baralatie(m): 1:59pm On Jan 21, 2021
so the video was real!
a commissioner
Re: Imo Commissioner Sex Tape: Police Arrest Mastermind, Charges Him To Court by MightySparrow: 2:00pm On Jan 21, 2021
Young people and desperation to get rich quick.
Re: Imo Commissioner Sex Tape: Police Arrest Mastermind, Charges Him To Court by Holiegrail2: 2:11pm On Jan 21, 2021
I don't believe this story jooor, it is cooked up.

The commissioner man is tryna exempt himself.

8 Likes

Re: Imo Commissioner Sex Tape: Police Arrest Mastermind, Charges Him To Court by seankafor(m): 2:11pm On Jan 21, 2021
Lol, he said he superimposed a pics of his to a sex background..

Cheap lies from a pit of hell, maybe to gather self pity..
Oga, your work cast, serve your time tongue

Say no to cheap blackmail sad

7 Likes

Re: Imo Commissioner Sex Tape: Police Arrest Mastermind, Charges Him To Court by Technocracy: 2:12pm On Jan 21, 2021
A white lie and a cover up

1 Like

Re: Imo Commissioner Sex Tape: Police Arrest Mastermind, Charges Him To Court by chiemmanuel(m): 3:06pm On Jan 21, 2021
Lie Mohammad shot this one
Re: Imo Commissioner Sex Tape: Police Arrest Mastermind, Charges Him To Court by GamalNasser: 3:13pm On Jan 21, 2021
Super impose indeed ..we all saw the video na and there was no super impose there
Re: Imo Commissioner Sex Tape: Police Arrest Mastermind, Charges Him To Court by maclatunji: 3:29pm On Jan 21, 2021
Where is the forensic evaluation? However, the guy asked for trouble by releasing the video.
Re: Imo Commissioner Sex Tape: Police Arrest Mastermind, Charges Him To Court by Balkan(m): 3:38pm On Jan 21, 2021
Very funny
These guys think we are kids grin

5 Likes

Re: Imo Commissioner Sex Tape: Police Arrest Mastermind, Charges Him To Court by nairavsdollars(f): 3:44pm On Jan 21, 2021
Onyi oshi. Superimposition kee you there. Big liar

2 Likes

Re: Imo Commissioner Sex Tape: Police Arrest Mastermind, Charges Him To Court by ChoCho54(f): 4:22pm On Jan 21, 2021
Superimpose kee dia! Idiot commissioner!

He made the video to show his friends and someone decided to be mischievous.

Ladies must be weary of men like this.

My house help got a phone gift from me last Christmas and it was her first Android phone ever, the only advice I gave her while handing it over was not to ever send her nudes to any man no matter how she loves him

2 Likes

Re: Imo Commissioner Sex Tape: Police Arrest Mastermind, Charges Him To Court by srazorblade(m): 5:23pm On Jan 21, 2021
Superimpose ko, super expose ni grin awon oniro. Lies from the pit of hell

2 Likes

Re: Imo Commissioner Sex Tape: Police Arrest Mastermind, Charges Him To Court by puremaker7(m): 5:31pm On Jan 21, 2021
The girl inside the video sabi Bleep wella.
Re: Imo Commissioner Sex Tape: Police Arrest Mastermind, Charges Him To Court by ObiOfOnistha: 5:37pm On Jan 21, 2021
This narrative sound somehow, you mean the commissioner himself came to collect his phone, and you are able to operate the commissioner's phone because it wasn't locked or you bypassed the phone lock.
Re: Imo Commissioner Sex Tape: Police Arrest Mastermind, Charges Him To Court by Asquare84(m): 5:39pm On Jan 21, 2021
Serve him right let him roth in jail
Re: Imo Commissioner Sex Tape: Police Arrest Mastermind, Charges Him To Court by AfonjaMuslim: 5:42pm On Jan 21, 2021
That video was real, he didn't superimpose anything
Re: Imo Commissioner Sex Tape: Police Arrest Mastermind, Charges Him To Court by TATALoAlaMu: 6:20pm On Jan 21, 2021
Afi Superimpose!!! cheesy
Re: Imo Commissioner Sex Tape: Police Arrest Mastermind, Charges Him To Court by EMMY76: 6:26pm On Jan 21, 2021
I find this hard to believe is there any technology out there that can superimpose someone picture into a video?

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Gunmen Attack Dikwa / Igboho Arrest: We’ll Gather Resources To Defend Him - Reno Omokri / IPOB Will Suffer Severe Backlash If APC Should Win Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.