Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Igboho Arrest: We’ll Gather Resources To Defend Him - Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igboho Arrest: We’ll Gather Resources To Defend Him - Reno Omokri (1676 Views)

"Bola Tinubu Is A Drog Lord; If He Is On Fire, I Will Not Urinate On Him" - Reno / Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio / Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igboho Arrest: We’ll Gather Resources To Defend Him - Reno Omokri by Insidenaijasblo: 7:52am On Jul 20, 2021
Former presidential aide, Reno Omokri has condemned the reported arrest of the Yoruba activist, Sunday Adeyemo, popularly known as Sunday Igboho in Cotonou, Benin Republic, Newspremises reports.

Newspremises gathered that the embattled Yoruba fighter was apprehended at an airport in Cotonou on Monday night while attempting to fly to Germany.

Reno reacted to Igboho's arrest through a post on his verified Facebook page on Tuesday morning, he wrote:

“The reported arrest of Sunday Igboho in Cotonou is unfortunate. He is a hero freedom fighter who defended us.

“We must now repay his good turn and also defend him and gather resources for his legal defence. Igboho deserves the same commitment from us that Buhari has shown and continues to show to killer herdsmen and bandits.

“Buhari has refused to categorise his kinsmen, who shot down a multimillion dollar Nigerian Airforce jet yesterday, as terrorists (they lied that the jet did not crash, but the pilot survived and blew open their lies).

“Yet, he has criminalised one of the few Nigerians brave enough to stand up to killer herdsmen. And that is why I stand with Igboho. Not for secession. But for defending his people”.

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/arrest-of-igboho-in-cotonou-unfortunate-well-gather-resources-for-his-defence-omokri/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboho Arrest: We’ll Gather Resources To Defend Him - Reno Omokri by Dmavin: 7:55am On Jul 20, 2021
Reno playing middle Man

3 Likes

Re: Igboho Arrest: We’ll Gather Resources To Defend Him - Reno Omokri by Adeoludt(m): 7:56am On Jul 20, 2021
Why not defend yourself first Mr Reno..... grin

1 Like

Re: Igboho Arrest: We’ll Gather Resources To Defend Him - Reno Omokri by McLizbae: 7:57am On Jul 20, 2021
Too many fight for the minions
Re: Igboho Arrest: We’ll Gather Resources To Defend Him - Reno Omokri by oluztx: 7:59am On Jul 20, 2021
Well orchestrated script by DSS and their minions including Reno criminal. Not up to 2 hrs Igboho was captured, this restless typewriter has gone online to offer defense without any formal statement from DSS or facts. Who are these guys deceiving?

Re: Igboho Arrest: We’ll Gather Resources To Defend Him - Reno Omokri by tanteta(m): 8:00am On Jul 20, 2021
Reno you too much.
Re: Igboho Arrest: We’ll Gather Resources To Defend Him - Reno Omokri by QuotaSystem: 8:00am On Jul 20, 2021
Let Reno & Igboho come and explain why he was stockpiling automatic weapons and to kill whom.

Just like the bandits, BH and ESN /IPOB terrorists; Anybody that thinks they can use violence to blackmail and distract the FG should remember that those who live by the gun....leave by the gun.

2 Likes

Re: Igboho Arrest: We’ll Gather Resources To Defend Him - Reno Omokri by truthfulparrot(m): 8:01am On Jul 20, 2021
I dreamt that Ibadan., Lagos and Osun state were engulfed in serious crises.
There were reprisal attacks in Kaduna and Kano state. Then the whole country went into flame. I saw women and children with loads on their heads running in confusion.......
Re: Igboho Arrest: We’ll Gather Resources To Defend Him - Reno Omokri by nameo: 8:02am On Jul 20, 2021
I dont fully understand what Igboho did wrong?

Was he not defending his peoplr against a marauding Fulani killer herdsmen, who the Govt was both incapable and unwilling to contain? Does he not have a right to defend his people?

And self determination, even tho i do not personally believe in it for now, is not a crime. It is his right actually and there are otherways the Govt could have handled that(i.e killed the arguments used by the agitators) rather than focusing on the persons

Buhari Govt is destroying all opposition to him systematically. All those who still thinks he doesnt know what he is doing must have a rethink
Re: Igboho Arrest: We’ll Gather Resources To Defend Him - Reno Omokri by UncleKoboko: 8:04am On Jul 20, 2021
Good.
Buharî the SENILE VEGETABLE old fool is calling for war and he'll definitely get it.

Today being Sallah day, most people will be feeding the people whose people are making the country miserable... Born to rule to destroy people.

EVEN AS A MUSLIM, I WILL NEVER feed people who mostly have stolen and own the most oil blocs in Nigeria yet no single refinery is functional. And everyone now has to wait for a single man to complete building his own. So what are we now paying taxes for?
The government is barely doing anything.
Nigerians most provide everything for themselves.
Want good Power - you buy generator
Want good education - go to private schools
Want shelter - Build a house
Want good water - dig a borehole
Want security - provide one for yourself etc.

These people are:
Most corrupt
Most in government
Most useless
Richest and yet most wretched.

Why can't their own rich people and useless politicians feed and take care of them?

Why are they always coming down to the South (Lagos, Ọyọ, Ogun port Harcourt etc) to beg?

Some, many of their few rich fools will start to flaunt and post sallah pictures in their ill-gotten wealth to show off, while more than their other 90% rest population go about to the street to beg for halms and constitute nuisance.
Very USELESS PARASITIC savage animals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igboho Arrest: We’ll Gather Resources To Defend Him - Reno Omokri by Asgard73: 8:05am On Jul 20, 2021
Fulani don finally cramp Sunday IGBOHO grin I said Na small time .. was even thinking after Sallah..
Nice one..

His beans will be like akpu.. he no need watery.. beans .. need one wey go block yansh..

Make I see wetin Yoruba and Remo grin go do ..

Ndi sounthern unity..

IGBOHO no go believe am right now.. cheesy. His own no even last 4 months grin
The thing sweet me die.

Yoruba eh..
Re: Igboho Arrest: We’ll Gather Resources To Defend Him - Reno Omokri by QuotaSystem: 8:05am On Jul 20, 2021
nameo:

Was he not defending his peoplr against a marauding Fulani killer herdsmen, who the Govt was both incapable and unwilling to contain? Does he not have a right to defend his people?

And self determination, even tho i do not personally believe in it for now, is not a crime. It is his right actually and there are otherways the Govt could have handled that(i.e killed the arguments used by the agitators) rather than focusing on the persons

Buhari Govt is destroying all opposition to him systematically. All those who still thinks he doesnt know what he is doing must have a rethink

Did anybody disturb Igboho before he started stockpiling automatic weapons?

Protests and peaceful agitations is a right but when you decide to challenge the government by taking up arms then you will surely reap the fruits of your madness.

Simple.

1 Like

Re: Igboho Arrest: We’ll Gather Resources To Defend Him - Reno Omokri by nameo: 8:07am On Jul 20, 2021
QuotaSystem:
Very good.

Let him come and explain why he was stockpiling automatic weapons and to kill whom.

Just like the bandits, BH and ESN /IPOB terrorists; Anybody that thinks they can use violence to blackmail and distract the FG should remember that those who live by the gun....leave by the gun.

He was stock pilling weapons(if that was what he was even doing) in other to defend himself and his people from killer Fulani herdsmen. What the heck is wrong with that.

The right to Life(right to defend oneself against been killed) is not just the 1st right in any constitution but it is infact a natural right. The basic instint of man is to survive.

You are obviously gloating now over a pyrrhic "victory" of the Fulani led Govt in Nigeria.

You are very small sighted

1 Like

Re: Igboho Arrest: We’ll Gather Resources To Defend Him - Reno Omokri by Redoil: 8:07am On Jul 20, 2021
Is Ghana among the most peaceful countries in Africa? Why?
There are various reasons why Ghana is amongst the top 10 most peaceful countries in Africa.

1 - Ghana is 50% Akan, descendants of ancient farming societies who generally were a peaceful bunch.

2 - Although the Akan are the majority, they do not abuse the other minority tribes.

3 - Ghana is predominately a Christian country. In comparison to the Muslim countries that surround them, Ghana has managed to contain Islamic militants and nomadic groups that often try and disrupt the peace in West Africa.

4 - The Ghanaian government doesn't sponsor terrorism. On the other hand, the government of some other African countries have their hands deep in terrorism. For example, the Nigerian government (primarily run by Fulani Muslims) is tribalistic and actively engages in state-sponsored terrorism to kill various other ethnic groups (who are primarily farmers). Farmers are not safe in Nigeria. The government is importing various Fulani nomads from across Africa to take the land of our farmers. This has triggered food shortages and an insane amount of violence.

5 - The Muslim groups in Ghana are not as brainless as the ones in Nigeria. The Hausa people in Nigeria have for far too long, protected and sympathized with the Fulani nomadic groups (known for being terrorists who invaded West Africa from the north) because the Fulanis were also Muslim.

The Hausa in Ghana are not as weak. They don’t tolerate the Fulani groups as easily as those in Nigeria. Generally speaking, Ghanaians don’t tolerate violence and they certainly wont tolerate the violence carried out by nomadic groups that have destroyed Nigeria (and are trying to destroy the entire West African sub-region). Nigeria, Mali, Central African Republic and parts of Cameroon are currently being destroyed by these nomadic groups.

6 - Ghanaians are very observant of their country’s happenings. When crimes are committed, they talk about it all over social media and rant. Unlike Nigerians, they don’t turn a blind eye to crimes. Nigerians are more selfish. They only care when crimes directly affect them. They are also more tribalistic and don’t care when crimes are committed against other tribes.

7 - Ghanaian military is less corrupt than other West African countries. A few years ago, a group of cattle nomads from outside Ghana tried to annihilate villagers in their farms. The Ghanaian army was swift to catch those criminals and killed them and their cows.

Innocent cows are getting killed because the only language their nomadic owners understand is brutality. It’s 2021 and they don’t want to set up ranches like most civilised nations. They want to roam around, destroy our farming lands, kill innocent people, and be pests to others.

Also, because many of these cattle nomads are black Muslims who are mixed with Berbers. They feel they are above black people and refuse to obey laws in lands ruled by black people.

They never ever try and invade lands in North Africa (where their Arab/Berber masters live). Their terrorist acts are always against the blacks.

Since the Ghanaian military took action against them, they haven’t tried their nonsense in Ghana. But we know cattle nomads love revenge. We know they are secretly plotting revenge. Revenge killings are part of their DNA.

That’s why West Africans must keep both eyes open for these enemies of our blessed fertile lands who are secretly plotting to destroy our peace

1 Like

Re: Igboho Arrest: We’ll Gather Resources To Defend Him - Reno Omokri by QuotaSystem: 8:07am On Jul 20, 2021
This fresh update is for the pained and frustrated enemies of Nigeria that LIE that the FG is only powerful against violent seccesonists like Kani & Igboho.

ANYONE that takes up arms against the state in the name of secession or whatever, is liable to be hunted, caged and neutralized.

Kapish!

1 Like

Re: Igboho Arrest: We’ll Gather Resources To Defend Him - Reno Omokri by oluztx: 8:08am On Jul 20, 2021
nameo:
[s]I dont fully understand what Igboho did wrong?

Buhari Govt is destroying all opposition to him systematically. All those who still thinks he doesnt know what he is doing must have a [/s]rethink

Afonja hypocrite because it's your own. But you understand what Kanu did wrong? Why are you Yoruba not straight forward just once in your damn life? Why? Why?

3 Likes

Re: Igboho Arrest: We’ll Gather Resources To Defend Him - Reno Omokri by Insidenaijasblo: 8:08am On Jul 20, 2021
We don't have fundamental human right in Nigeria!!
nameo:

Re: Igboho Arrest: We’ll Gather Resources To Defend Him - Reno Omokri by OKPANAMboy: 8:08am On Jul 20, 2021
But Aphonjas said that no one can arrest him, in fact, he disappeared during the last raid at his house.

Aphonjas una boasting no be here.

I don't want your useless merging this time.
Umu Igbo don't be deceived, because Aphonjas will start tagging Nnamdi Kanu with him soon, to gain allegiance and sympathy.

They were trolling on Nnamdi Kanu's arrest earlier.

These guys are chameleon.

Fear-fear grin

1 Like

Re: Igboho Arrest: We’ll Gather Resources To Defend Him - Reno Omokri by Insidenaijasblo: 8:09am On Jul 20, 2021
Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique
Re: Igboho Arrest: We’ll Gather Resources To Defend Him - Reno Omokri by Charmingrascal(m): 8:10am On Jul 20, 2021
One witless zombie here was saying that their prayers have been answered after news of Igboho's arrest broke.

I wonder if Igboho is among the bandits kidnapping and killing people on a daily basis in Nigeria.
I wonder why those cretins and dimwitted brain dead zombies don't have sense of reasoning.

They are not calling on the government to go after bandits that have been wrecking havoc in Nigeria.

I don't argue with Zombies if not the idiot would have received the banter of his life.

Fulani are killing his people in Benue on a daily basis but the zombie has been jubilating over Igboho and Nnamdi arrest.
He even said hard-working Nigerians are happy that Igboho was arrested, the idiot forgot that hard-working people whose business require inter State peregrination can't even move freely because fulani bandits are on all our roads.

I won't blame the idiot he is one mai suya from North Central and his thought processing faculty might have liquified as a result of BBQ heat
Re: Igboho Arrest: We’ll Gather Resources To Defend Him - Reno Omokri by KaluwisxPRO: 8:10am On Jul 20, 2021
Nigerian Politicians are very useless and always trying to be half smart.

As soon as one issue comes up, it feels like every other thing is put on a hold to create new attention/distractions.

As evil as this Administration is, Reno is getting himself worked up with the wrong things. Trying to defend anyone online wether freedom fighter or not, does not stop the ongoing oppression or bad governance.

You must not jump to defend those who started a fight without you for the purpose of chasing clout.

If Reno channels his energy used in always responding to critics and trying to be half smart, maybe people will actually take him serious. But when you open your mouth to every mad man at the market, then you’re also telling onlookers that you’re also a mad man.

Anyways, I’m sure Igboho knew what he was putting his hands into. like I’ve always said and I strongly believe, that whatever change that is needed in Nigeria, it must start with holding our immediate representatives responsible. If Igboho had focused on putting pressure on Leaders and traditional leaders from his region, maybe things would have been different.

Nigeria is too ethnically divided for you to stoke trouble across ethnic lines. should Naija Delta call for session, the leaders of the region must be where pressure is exerted, then they can take that pressure to the center (FG) as we’ve seen in the last couple of months from the Governors of the South and West.
Re: Igboho Arrest: We’ll Gather Resources To Defend Him - Reno Omokri by princeabdul(m): 8:11am On Jul 20, 2021
Dmavin:
Reno playing middle Man
a criminal fighting for another criminal, sweet tale.
Re: Igboho Arrest: We’ll Gather Resources To Defend Him - Reno Omokri by nameo: 8:11am On Jul 20, 2021
oluztx:

Afonja hypocrite because it's your own. But you understand what Kanu did wrong? Why are you Yoruba not straight forward just once in your damn life? Why? Why?

Lolz...you think am Yoruba?

Am no more Igbo(according to some)??

Sillly "things" with access to comment on Nairaland!!!�
Re: Igboho Arrest: We’ll Gather Resources To Defend Him - Reno Omokri by jumper524(m): 8:13am On Jul 20, 2021
was it not the same Sunday igboho who was strong enough to arrest Nigeria military spies?
Somebody had the audacity to erupt violence on an entire tribe just because a single Hausa man used one single punch to kill another Yoruba man yet it became an avenue to loot their Goods in the name of trying to evacuate them.
I'm sure if it were the other way round, hypocrates like reno would have been yelling that Buhari should arrest the man instigating those violence.
they would have been yelling that every Nigeria has the constitutional right to reside in every part of the country legally, their online warriors would have been yelling that northerners are poor that's why they used the avenue to loot peoples goods. just mention.
but all of a sudden igboho is now a freedom fighter??
maybe a northerners should trigger citizens to start looting Yoruba shops in kano and also start killing innocent Yoruba's because biodun who grew up in kano all his life smoke weed and got into a fight with aliyu and mistakenly killed Aliyu in the fight.

freedom fighter my foot..

2 Likes

Re: Igboho Arrest: We’ll Gather Resources To Defend Him - Reno Omokri by ENGINEERG(m): 8:14am On Jul 20, 2021
Only a BASTARD from the south west won't support Sunday igboho...He will forever be remembered for fighting for his people
Re: Igboho Arrest: We’ll Gather Resources To Defend Him - Reno Omokri by Asgard73: 8:16am On Jul 20, 2021
IGBOHO wey wan kee wakill grin. ... he go collect mean mean

Na WAKILL brother be the very Oga for cell he go first enter for Nigeria.. and the man wicked walai...I know am grin
Re: Igboho Arrest: We’ll Gather Resources To Defend Him - Reno Omokri by QuotaSystem: 8:20am On Jul 20, 2021
nameo:

He was stock pilling weapons(if that was what he was even doing) in other to defend himself and his people from killer Fulani herdsmen. What the heck is wrong with that.

The right to Life(right to defend oneself against been killed) is not just the 1st right in any constitution but it is infact a natural right. The basic instint of man is to survive.

You are obviously gloating now over a pyrrhic "victory" of the Fulani led Govt in Nigeria.

You are very small sighted

Since when did it become legal for individuals start taking up arms to defend themselves? Why haven't northerners also taken up arms against bandits terrorizing them daily or you think Igboho is braver than them or he has two heads? What will be the fate of Nigeria if everyone starts taking up arms to defend themselves against cultists, ritualists, armed robbers etc?

Were the killer herdsmen in Lagos where he was planning his rally? You think anyone is deceived by PDP's shenanigans?

You have no point Mr.
Re: Igboho Arrest: We’ll Gather Resources To Defend Him - Reno Omokri by Splendid235: 8:24am On Jul 20, 2021
So that story that Igboho was seeking passport to run away was real?

Why move now when you know their eyes were every where seeking for you?

I tire for Nigeria
Re: Igboho Arrest: We’ll Gather Resources To Defend Him - Reno Omokri by Insidenaijasblo: 8:28am On Jul 20, 2021
CC: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique
Re: Igboho Arrest: We’ll Gather Resources To Defend Him - Reno Omokri by AntiBeEmCe(m): 8:32am On Jul 20, 2021
UncleKoboko:
Good.
Buharî the SENILE VEGETABLE old fool is calling for war and he'll definitely get it.

Today being Sallah day, most people will be feeding the people whose people are making the country miserable... Born to rule to destroy people.

EVEN AS A MUSLIM, I WILL NEVER feed people who mostly have stolen and own the most oil blocs in Nigeria yet no single refinery is functional. And everyone now has to wait for a single man to complete building his own. So what are we now paying taxes for?
The government is barely doing anything.
Nigerians most provide everything for themselves.
Want good Power - you buy generator
Want good education - go to private schools
Want shelter - Build a house
Want good water - dig a borehole
Want security - provide one for yourself etc.

These people are:
Most corrupt
Most in government
Most useless
Richest and yet most wretched.

Why can't their own rich people and useless politicians feed and take care of them?

Why are they always coming down to the South (Lagos, Ọyọ, Ogun port Harcourt etc) to beg?

Some, many of their few rich fools will start to flaunt and post sallah pictures in their ill-gotten wealth to show off, while more than their other 90% rest population go about to the street to beg for halms and constitute nuisance.
Very USELESS PARASITIC savage animals.

Av been speechless since morning o. You just said all there is to say.

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB To FG: We’ll Suspend Agitation If Referendum On Biafra Is Held / Are You Not Appalled That Some People Are ‘Standing With Russia’? / My Opinion On Why Yoruba's May Not Get The Presidency Come 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.