Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Farmers And Forest Guards In Ondo Protest Against Unregistered Herdsmen (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Farmers And Forest Guards In Ondo Protest Against Unregistered Herdsmen (Photos) (34441 Views)

Forest Guards: Enugu Govt Distributes Motorcycles, Bicycles To 260 Wards / As Forest Guards Come Alive In Enugu / Catholic Protests Against Killings By Herdsmen (Photos Across Nigeria) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farmers And Forest Guards In Ondo Protest Against Unregistered Herdsmen (Photos) by Sammy07: 6:13pm On Jan 21, 2021
hstar:

Are u aware that Fulani jazz strong pass Yoruba own?

Fulani self get strong jazz

And they couldn't use it to win Yoruba during osogbo war?
Huh? undecided
Re: Farmers And Forest Guards In Ondo Protest Against Unregistered Herdsmen (Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 6:18pm On Jan 21, 2021
Johnnyplus01k:
Akeredolu is the only brave governor in the south west I think cos other governors are facing the same problem but can't talk. His people should not back down until the terrorists vacate their land.

I hope he acts to expectations... I hope he's not bluffing because all our leaders : obas, politicians and religious leaders are unreliable cos of their greed and lack of vision.

2 Likes

Re: Farmers And Forest Guards In Ondo Protest Against Unregistered Herdsmen (Photos) by Muhylonaire007: 6:20pm On Jan 21, 2021
[s][/s]
Modarun:
eya i thought APC is the best thing to ve happened to SWest, since ewa and ewa egoyin?
[s][/s]

You and who have been discussing that?
Yenyenyen... Who discussed that with you.
Swerve bro
Re: Farmers And Forest Guards In Ondo Protest Against Unregistered Herdsmen (Photos) by Dollanaira: 6:23pm On Jan 21, 2021
Oh
Re: Farmers And Forest Guards In Ondo Protest Against Unregistered Herdsmen (Photos) by okedoyinolabisi(f): 6:31pm On Jan 21, 2021
Muna4real:

They have refused to buy the pasture land. They want it for free in the name of ruga!
don't mind them. greedy folks with warped sense of entitlement
Re: Farmers And Forest Guards In Ondo Protest Against Unregistered Herdsmen (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 6:39pm On Jan 21, 2021
thundafire:
They will still vote for APC again

what has party got to do with this dummy? Oyo that have many causalities of herdsmen attack voted PDP, the PDP is even threatening the stakeholders raising voice against these herdsmen

you need working brain

1 Like

Re: Farmers And Forest Guards In Ondo Protest Against Unregistered Herdsmen (Photos) by Alexis11: 6:39pm On Jan 21, 2021
romenna:
lol. The yorubas invited this on themselves. A stubborn fly will surely end up in the grave.
Your generations will end up in the grave
Re: Farmers And Forest Guards In Ondo Protest Against Unregistered Herdsmen (Photos) by hstar: 7:44pm On Jan 21, 2021
Sammy07:

And they couldn't use it to win Yoruba during osogbo war?
Huh? undecided
Stop it, do u think I'm supporting them?
Never

Which osogbo war?
Was it modakeke?

Why did they now penetrate Ilorin?

Dem get Ogun ati tira
Re: Farmers And Forest Guards In Ondo Protest Against Unregistered Herdsmen (Photos) by shantti(m): 8:17pm On Jan 21, 2021
one thing ive discovered in dis life is dat ondo state is very big, i passed ondo on my way to camp in osun, d journey no be here,
Re: Farmers And Forest Guards In Ondo Protest Against Unregistered Herdsmen (Photos) by Sammy07: 9:59pm On Jan 21, 2021
hstar:

Stop it, do u think I'm supporting them?
Never

Which osogbo war?
Was it modakeke?

Why did they now penetrate Ilorin?

Dem get Ogun ati tira

Read history.
About how they were able to gain ilorin
Re: Farmers And Forest Guards In Ondo Protest Against Unregistered Herdsmen (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 10:18pm On Jan 21, 2021
this herders should register or fvck off....

and you ipobians should shvt the fvck up too....!!
nobody in nigeria need una for anything....
Re: Farmers And Forest Guards In Ondo Protest Against Unregistered Herdsmen (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 10:46pm On Jan 21, 2021
okay
Re: Farmers And Forest Guards In Ondo Protest Against Unregistered Herdsmen (Photos) by Sprumbaba: 12:52am On Jan 22, 2021
Sammy07:
These guys should get me Ori ako pepeye itana igi ose toresile,odidi atare kan, eiyele kan ao la ni aya,ao ko ewe abo 9 si,ati ewe amunimuye die,okun sokoto wa,odidi atare kan
A o jo po
Lemme lead them to chase Fulanis out of Ondo forest, no time cool

Baa Mi Eweje o.
Re: Farmers And Forest Guards In Ondo Protest Against Unregistered Herdsmen (Photos) by calcal: 2:32am On Jan 22, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Yes they must register.

And when they want to commit crime,they will wear their ID cardgrin grin

Yoruba man reasoninggrin

Fulani: Mr. Akeredolu, Please I need a permit.
Mr. Akeredolu: Pick the form, complete it and submit it for review.
Fulani: No form fit with my request
Mr. Akeredolu: what is your request?
Fulani: I want to live in the forest

Mr. Akeredolu: scratching his head

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Senators Reject Electronic Transmission Of Election Results / Ekiti Drivers Camp In Government House Ahead Of APC/Fayemi Mega Rally (Video) / Osun Re-run: What PDP Should Do – Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.