Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Conspiracy Theories - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Conspiracy Theories (213 Views)

Sylvester Oromoni's Father Says Lagos Government And Police Are In Conspiracy / 5 Conspiracy Theories About The Illuminati / 5 Bizarre Coronavirus Conspiracy Theories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Conspiracy Theories by thinkmoney(m): 3:20pm On Jan 21, 2021
It's an uncertain world I agree, and many are feeling they have lost control of their lives - like it's in a free fall. This sinking feeling is why a lot of people resort to believing conspiracy theories by some fringe groups.
But the truth is that conspiracy theories are more appealing than satisfying, it is a way of seeking pattern in randomness. It's self deceiving and defeating. Any action or decisions of life taking on these theories most time bring about regrets, more despair, further disillusionment, loss of investments and sometimes loss of lives and limps. I have heard of so many people, that reject life-saving treatments, gave out their investments, burnt their properties and there have even been cases of people committing mass suicide and murder has a consequence of some false information/believes.
LETS KILL CONSPIRACY THEORIES.��

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Opinion Fast Pls / Nurss Nat'l President Comr. Levi Visits His Majesty King Ateke Michael Tom / Sanwo-olu Reduces LASU Tuition Fee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.