Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,918 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Sylvester Oromoni's Father Says Lagos Government And Police Are In Conspiracy - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sylvester Oromoni's Father Says Lagos Government And Police Are In Conspiracy (13188 Views)

Sylvester Oromoni: Father Admits Home Treatment Of Sylvester To Court. / Sylvester Oromoni's Father Weeps As He Remembers Son's Dream To Become Pilot (vi / Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sylvester Oromoni's Father Says Lagos Government And Police Are In Conspiracy by ebukajay184: 7:58pm On Jan 05, 2022
Sylvester Oromoni's Father Says Lagos Government And Police Are In Conspiracy (Photos)

Mr Sylvester Oromoni, the father of 11-year-old Dowen college student, Sylvester Oromoni Jnr., who died on November 30, 2021, in controversial circumstances, has accused the Lagos state government and the Nigerian police of conspiring to cover up the circumstances surrounding the gruesome murder of his son, IgbereTV reports.

Oromoni stated this while reacting to the decision of the Lagos state government to exonerate the five students and five school officials arrested over the death of his son.

The Lagos state government in the Legal advice released by its Department of Public Prosecution DPP said the five students and five school officials should be released from police custody as the autopsy carried out on the remains of late Oromoni ruled out murder. The legal advice also stated that the toxicology carried out on his body found no harmful substance in his body.

Mr Oromoni in a statement shared online said the autopsy report and legal advice are different from the oral statement from his son before he died and his schoolmates who said he was tortured and given an unknown substance suspected to be poison which led to his death. The distraught father said he has instructed his lawyer, Femi Falana, to take all necessary steps to get justice for his son.

Read the statement below.

5 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Says Lagos Government And Police Are In Conspiracy by Vickym1(f): 7:59pm On Jan 05, 2022
Getting justice in Nigeria is like giving monkey banana and to want take it back undecided

Getting justice in Nigeria is an impossible mission

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Says Lagos Government And Police Are In Conspiracy by Mrkumareze(m): 8:02pm On Jan 05, 2022
shocked justice is one of the most expensive thing to get in Nigeria, reason I try all within my power never to get into legal battle with anyone...

Sir, count your loss and move on, alternatively, you can consult the gods of the poor to fight your battle...
Okija shrine is an easy option, the culprits ll come begging in year(s) to come..

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Says Lagos Government And Police Are In Conspiracy by grandstar(m): 8:07pm On Jan 05, 2022
This is a travesty of justice. This is as bad as the Lagos state coverup of the Lekki Toll gate massacre.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Says Lagos Government And Police Are In Conspiracy by Brendaniel: 8:08pm On Jan 05, 2022
Immediately I saw the beginning of that autopsy report from the Police I knew the case was compromised, they took only the side of the school's story when 2 stories were reported to them...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Says Lagos Government And Police Are In Conspiracy by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:08pm On Jan 05, 2022
Justice must prevail at long last.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Says Lagos Government And Police Are In Conspiracy by God1000(m): 8:09pm On Jan 05, 2022
This investigation must reach a logical conclusion, no cover up please
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Says Lagos Government And Police Are In Conspiracy by Skyfornia(m): 8:09pm On Jan 05, 2022
I shed tears reading this...who ever that is involved in the little boy's death and cover up will never know any peace. Insha Allah

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Says Lagos Government And Police Are In Conspiracy by DropsMic(m): 8:09pm On Jan 05, 2022
Everything no be conspiracy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Says Lagos Government And Police Are In Conspiracy by NwaNimo1(m): 8:09pm On Jan 05, 2022

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Says Lagos Government And Police Are In Conspiracy by adisabarber(m): 8:09pm On Jan 05, 2022
He will need to provide another autopsy report to support his claims. He's basing his claims on what his dead son said and that will not stand in a court of law. Judges rely on facts and not sentiments

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Says Lagos Government And Police Are In Conspiracy by grenje(m): 8:09pm On Jan 05, 2022
The report may be correct on the basis of what was detected but wrong on the real cause of death.

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Says Lagos Government And Police Are In Conspiracy by nairaman66(m): 8:10pm On Jan 05, 2022
It is obvious!

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Says Lagos Government And Police Are In Conspiracy by ImoleNaija: 8:10pm On Jan 05, 2022
I sympathize with the family but the truth is that emotions don't win in courts, only facts do. The poor boy should be laid to rest.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Says Lagos Government And Police Are In Conspiracy by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:10pm On Jan 05, 2022
Mr.man use a non-pity Ogun get justice for your son, stop playing with this heartless brown envelope bastards.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Says Lagos Government And Police Are In Conspiracy by pepperdemzombie: 8:10pm On Jan 05, 2022
Hope you and your wife's hands are clean and the boy is not paying for anybody's sins.

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Says Lagos Government And Police Are In Conspiracy by Coldshisha: 8:10pm On Jan 05, 2022
The man's negligence caused all this

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Says Lagos Government And Police Are In Conspiracy by Freestyl(m): 8:11pm On Jan 05, 2022
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Says Lagos Government And Police Are In Conspiracy by gen2briz(m): 8:11pm On Jan 05, 2022
No be juju be this
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Says Lagos Government And Police Are In Conspiracy by lomprico(m): 8:11pm On Jan 05, 2022
Sorry sir, its the country we find ourselves.
I wish karma was real but it's not. I pray you find peace and compensation.

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Says Lagos Government And Police Are In Conspiracy by b3llo(m): 8:12pm On Jan 05, 2022
Hmm... I sympathize with you but your negligence cost you your son's life. Why will you prioritise your Church General Overseers opinion over a sound medical option and advice.

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Says Lagos Government And Police Are In Conspiracy by raphy(m): 8:12pm On Jan 05, 2022
Shit hole doing the shit hole things ..

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Says Lagos Government And Police Are In Conspiracy by esthel(f): 8:13pm On Jan 05, 2022
Nothing like justice in this country, it is for the highest bidder. May everyone involved in this cover-up not escape the wrath of God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Says Lagos Government And Police Are In Conspiracy by ivolt: 8:14pm On Jan 05, 2022
okay.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Says Lagos Government And Police Are In Conspiracy by BuyAndSellStuff: 8:15pm On Jan 05, 2022
Money exchanged hands

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Says Lagos Government And Police Are In Conspiracy by azpekuliar: 8:15pm On Jan 05, 2022
Unknown students sent that kid to his untimely death.

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Says Lagos Government And Police Are In Conspiracy by seborrhic: 8:16pm On Jan 05, 2022
The pathologist in Warri too is in conspiracy with the state government?
The clue to unravelling that boys death is finding out what kind of treatment or other measures they let that boy undergo from the time he was given to the parents and his death.
We are talking of a good many days if am not mistaken when he was in his parents care.
Where did they take him to,who did they call to come attend to the boy and what was the boy made to pass through before his unfortunate demise?
Did a qualified medical practitioner attend to him from d day they picked him up from school or did they keep him at home while calling so called MOG to come and be praying for him and casting out demons?
Did they even use native concoctions?
Those days are the most critical to unravelling who was at fault for the boy's death.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Says Lagos Government And Police Are In Conspiracy by nedekid: 8:17pm On Jan 05, 2022
Mrkumareze:
shocked justice is one of the most expensive thing to get in Nigeria, reason I try all within my power never to get into legal battle with anyone...

Sir, count your loss and move on, alternatively, you can consult the gods of the poor to fight your battle...
Okija shrine is an easy option, the culprits ll come begging in year(s) to come..
Oga, it Truely cost money and time oh.
I have been in litigation now for 7 years.
Person that adviced me told me it will take only 3 months!
Money I sued for had devalued. When I sued naira was 180, now naira is 570.
Meanwhile money I pay lawyer as charges don expire since, so everytime there is court sitting 10-20k must drop, aside other bills.
I never know if I go win case and case never end meanwhile about 2m don go ontop case. shocked

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Free Admission Without Jamb / Does A NECO Certificate Carry Dob(date Of Birth)? / Lagos Pupils To Pay N10,000 For Admission Tests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.