Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,224 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Milan Has Won The Derby - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Milan Has Won The Derby (721 Views)

Clubs Who Won Most Official Trophies Won In History....... / AC Milan Vs Barcelona - UCL (2 - 0) On 20th February 2013 / Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Milan Has Won The Derby by milanseedorf(m): 9:56pm On Apr 02, 2011
Milan won inter 3-0 in the milan derby. pato and cassano scored. up milan
Re: Milan Has Won The Derby by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 02, 2011
I'm glad Milan did not miss the suspended Ibrahimovic. It is a sweet victory there.
Re: Milan Has Won The Derby by chic2pimp(m): 11:57pm On Apr 02, 2011
FORZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAA MILAN!!! . . . . . .GREAT JOB LADS.

The Scudetto is surely now within our grasp. We MUST NOT let this opportunity slip.
Re: Milan Has Won The Derby by milanseedorf(m): 12:15am On Apr 03, 2011
milan must focus and get the remaining points. scudetto is ours. forza milan
Re: Milan Has Won The Derby by hustler(m): 11:36am On Apr 04, 2011
These myopic moderators here couldnt create a sticky on the BIG Game. What utter Ignorance, Anyways i still havent regained my voice.

Fantastic Game of Football. Allegri showed the world that he is not out of his depth tactically. He outfoxed LeoBASTARDO on this one.

More Analysis on the Rossoneri Thread to follow,
Re: Milan Has Won The Derby by lalaboi(m): 5:56pm On Apr 04, 2011
hustler:

These myopic moderators here couldnt create a sticky on the BIG Game. What utter Ignorance, Anyways i still havent regained my voice.

Fantastic Game of Football. Allegri showed the world that he is not out of his depth tactically. He outfoxed LeoBASTARDO on this one.

More Analysis on the Rossoneri Thread to follow,

Always finding someone to blame. . . Did anyone stop you from creating a thread for it? Dem cut your hand off? grin . . thats all i wanto know. .

@Topic

Inter have been poor ever since mr Rafa took over. . . Trying to out-do mourinho in a club he just left is like skydiving without parachute. . . ask scolari grin
Re: Milan Has Won The Derby by hustler(m): 9:28am On Apr 05, 2011
@LalaBoi and they have been poor too since Leonardo took over abi? Did you even know that??

(1) (Reply)

Euro 2012 Free Betting Predictions And Analysis 9/6/12 / Captain Fabio Cannavaro Has Been Named Fifa World Player Of The Year / Can History Repeat It Self ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.