Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,169 members, 7,953,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:10 PM

Upsurge In Dreadlock Hairstyle Amongst Our Youth , Absence Of SARZ - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Upsurge In Dreadlock Hairstyle Amongst Our Youth , Absence Of SARZ (1349 Views)

Absence Of Interpreter Stalls Trial Of Chinese Accused Of Killing Nigerian Girl / EndSARS: Our Youth Must Be Protected - Obafemi Hamzat / Oluwadare Adesanmi: Engineer Deflowers Maid In His Wife's Absence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Upsurge In Dreadlock Hairstyle Amongst Our Youth , Absence Of SARZ by Curious345: 4:21pm On Jan 21, 2021
The way our youths wear dreadlocks and all manner of bizarre hairstyles these days is really really worrying .

Is the absence of SARZ on the streets responsible for this ?

1 Like

Re: Upsurge In Dreadlock Hairstyle Amongst Our Youth , Absence Of SARZ by CaptainPrice1: 4:29pm On Jan 21, 2021
Exactly. The number of fraudsters and ritualist called Yahoo boys have also increased. They are now showing it to the face of everyone now.

But i still don't pray or wish for SARS to come back, because innocent people are the victims of SARS. Yahoo boys always pay their way out..

2 Likes

Re: Upsurge In Dreadlock Hairstyle Amongst Our Youth , Absence Of SARZ by Tenshades(m): 4:38pm On Jan 21, 2021
Curious345:
The way our youths wear dreadlocks and all manner of bizarre hairstyles these days is really really worrying .

Go and join HISBAH and start cutting their hairstyles with broken glasses and stop complaining you hypocrite!

The people killing and bombing citizens do not keep dreadlocks. I guess they are the REAL humans to you.

Nonsense!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Upsurge In Dreadlock Hairstyle Amongst Our Youth , Absence Of SARZ by ghettonews: 4:48pm On Jan 21, 2021
Tenshades:

Go and join HISBAH and start cutting their hairstyles with broken glasses and stop complaining you hypocrite!

The people killing and bombing citizens do not keep dreadlocks. I guess they are the REAL humans to you.

Nonsense!

Some of us here are just talking shit as if keeping a dreadlock is a crime, go to Western countries, Caribbean they keep dreadlocks and know too that dreadlock is an African man hair keep. But here we criticize and intimidate people with it as if is a crime. Our stupid mentality is very bad later now we will we want our country to be westernize now how can it be westernize with this nonsense thoughts and criticisms.

12 Likes

Re: Upsurge In Dreadlock Hairstyle Amongst Our Youth , Absence Of SARZ by ghettonews: 4:50pm On Jan 21, 2021
ghettonews:

Some of us here are just talking shit as if keeping a dreadlock is a crime, go to Western countries, Caribbean they keep dreadlocks and know too that dreadlock is an African man hair keep. But here we criticize and intimidate people with it as if is a crime. Our stupid mentality is very bad later now we will we want our country to be westernize now how can it be westernize with this nonsense thoughts and criticisms.

Were does the Nigerian failed govt made it an offence/crime to keep dreadlocks?

Can anyone answer me this?

4 Likes

Re: Upsurge In Dreadlock Hairstyle Amongst Our Youth , Absence Of SARZ by Bunmacy(f): 4:52pm On Jan 21, 2021
I have something you can gloat about since you have openly declared your boredom.. Just ask me

2 Likes

Re: Upsurge In Dreadlock Hairstyle Amongst Our Youth , Absence Of SARZ by Tenshades(m): 4:52pm On Jan 21, 2021
ghettonews:

No mind those wapitis under human skin.

They are the same people who tag everyone with laptops as yahoo boys/girls.

If such people with inverted state of thinking are integrated into the police and forces alike, is Nigeria not totally doomed?

7 Likes

Re: Upsurge In Dreadlock Hairstyle Amongst Our Youth , Absence Of SARZ by DaInferno(m): 9:56pm On Jan 21, 2021
it's a phase, one day they may get tired and cut the dreads off. These hairstyles happen in western countries and nobody gives a floss. no biggie. it's the responsibility of the parents to caution their kids in a way they'd listen though. SARZ can never be the solution to "hairstyle". they misused their original purpose of evading robberies and instead took to harassing citizens at large.
You can't say you haven't seen how untidy and vocal they themselves used to sound and look.

forced one of my friends at gun point who owns a boutique to transfer them 80k for coming back from the club at 12am. Nnaa, Sars should Fem! Evil people!

1 Like

Re: Upsurge In Dreadlock Hairstyle Amongst Our Youth , Absence Of SARZ by Disclaimer12: 11:02pm On Jan 21, 2021
So what's the crime in having dreadlocks, Naija with over conservative madness, that's why the country is so backward! In 2014 I was in South Africa , I got to the Absa square close to Carlton centre, I was shocked to see bank workers wearing jeans and polo shirts, having dreadlocks and tattoos and yet their banking sector is ft ahead of Nigeria sector with all that over serious suits and stupid accent! I was once in an European country and was having stomach pain, the doctor that attended to me was having tattoo all over his arm , he had a pair of earring studs, and yet he was extremely professional! All the stupid politician stealing money daily, do they have dreadlocks? Your character is inwardly! You can have a low cut hairstyle and yet be the most dreaded cultist or criminal! Evans the kidnapper get dreadlock? Abeg Mr over Sabi mod fave your life , stop the useless hypocrisy, you're not a saint and you're in no way better than a dude who wanna be trendy and feel comfortable with his beautiful dread! Alabosi oshi

7 Likes

Re: Upsurge In Dreadlock Hairstyle Amongst Our Youth , Absence Of SARZ by Charmingrascal(m): 11:05pm On Jan 21, 2021
Curious345:

So people have no right to carry any hair style they want?

What an archaic assertion you have here

2 Likes

Re: Upsurge In Dreadlock Hairstyle Amongst Our Youth , Absence Of SARZ by SouthNigerian: 3:44am On Jan 22, 2021
Curious345:

I'm into legit business... I tinted my hair gold, pierced my nose & putting on tattoos.
Does it mean am a criminal?

Some of una need brain cleansing.

3 Likes

Re: Upsurge In Dreadlock Hairstyle Amongst Our Youth , Absence Of SARZ by JuIiusmalema: 3:47am On Jan 22, 2021
Curious345:

I've also observed this and majority of them are criminals.

1 Like

Re: Upsurge In Dreadlock Hairstyle Amongst Our Youth , Absence Of SARZ by JuIiusmalema: 3:49am On Jan 22, 2021
SouthNigerian:

I'm into legit business... I tinted my hair gold, pierced my nose & putting on tattoos.
Does it mean am a criminal?

Some of una need brain cleansing.
bro appearance matters.
There is this young guy with dreadlocks that came complaining of hunger, I took him to my boss and my boss didn't accept him because of his appearance, I later talked to my boss and he accepted him, few days later he made away with our money and company properties.
Re: Upsurge In Dreadlock Hairstyle Amongst Our Youth , Absence Of SARZ by JuIiusmalema: 3:50am On Jan 22, 2021
[s]
Disclaimer12:
So what's the crime in having dreadlocks, Naija with over conservative madness, that's why the country is so backward! In 2014 I was in South Africa , I got to the Absa square close to Carlton centre, I was shocked to see bank workers wearing jeans and polo shirts, having dreadlocks and tattoos and yet their banking sector is ft ahead of Nigeria sector with all that over serious suits and stupid accent! I was once in an European country and was having stomach pain, the doctor that attended to me was having tattoo all over his arm , he had a pair of earring studs, and yet he was extremely professional! All the stupid politician stealing money daily, do they have dreadlocks? Your character is inwardly! You can have a low cut hairstyle and yet be the most dreaded cultist or criminal! Evans the kidnapper get dreadlock? Abeg Mr over Sabi mod fave your life , stop the useless hypocrisy, you're not a saint and you're in no way better than a dude who wanna be trendy and feel comfortable with his beautiful dread! Alabosi oshi
[/s] criminals everywhere
Re: Upsurge In Dreadlock Hairstyle Amongst Our Youth , Absence Of SARZ by SouthNigerian: 3:54am On Jan 22, 2021
JuIiusmalema:
bro appearance matters.
There is this young guy with dreadlocks that came complaining of hunger, I took him to my boss and my boss didn't accept him because of his appearance, I later talked to my boss and he accepted him, few days later he made away with our money and company properties.

One person's sin doesn't count for all... there are many innocent looking criminals in the streets of Lagos.

What about Pastors who scams their sheeple, do they put on dreads before brainwashing their followers?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Upsurge In Dreadlock Hairstyle Amongst Our Youth , Absence Of SARZ by tit(f): 4:23am On Jan 22, 2021
Curious345:

You no get work, ni?
Re: Upsurge In Dreadlock Hairstyle Amongst Our Youth , Absence Of SARZ by Poka11: 6:54am On Jan 22, 2021
Some Nigerians shall. Is wearing dreadlock an offence? U don't judge a book by its cover. Well I overstand there too much commercial dread in Nigeria. I encourage youths to keep original dread. Grow ur dread and don't be afraid of the vultures. Rasta Man live up. Jah bless
Curious345:

Re: Upsurge In Dreadlock Hairstyle Amongst Our Youth , Absence Of SARZ by butterfly777(m): 7:23am On Jan 22, 2021
Is it a crime to where dreadlock?

1 Like

Re: Upsurge In Dreadlock Hairstyle Amongst Our Youth , Absence Of SARZ by Disclaimer12: 7:46am On Jan 22, 2021
Your are clearly suffering from acute poverty of the mind and sadly it's hard to be cured! Do you even know who Julius Malema is? The name u use on your moniker, Google about Dr Nbuyiseni Ndlozi, his right hand man and most trusted deputy at EFF and see his hair! He's an activist
and a reputable Dr! Educate your shallow mind before u display your ignorance to the world by calling someone a criminal just for having a dreadlock
JuIiusmalema:
criminals everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Upsurge In Dreadlock Hairstyle Amongst Our Youth , Absence Of SARZ by dederocs(m): 7:48am On Jan 22, 2021
Worrying you grin...i smell joblessness...get a life.

1 Like

Re: Upsurge In Dreadlock Hairstyle Amongst Our Youth , Absence Of SARZ by Mayng01(m): 8:10am On Jan 22, 2021
And so what?

1 Like

Re: Upsurge In Dreadlock Hairstyle Amongst Our Youth , Absence Of SARZ by shogotermies(m): 9:26am On Jan 22, 2021
So everyone with the hairdo are yahoo boys, cultists and bad guys right?

Back in the 80s Jerry curl, Anita baker, afro, was in vogue, and the government didn't arrest nor condemn even though at that time it was a military Govt. But now a democratic Govt now wants to deprive every one of their single freedom, to d last bit. They want Nigeria to be like north Korea, were people no fit talk.
Re: Upsurge In Dreadlock Hairstyle Amongst Our Youth , Absence Of SARZ by Houseofglam7(f): 10:34am On Jan 22, 2021
OP needs to be tied down and thoroughly flogged with a dead raccoon!
Make that a dead skunk!!!!!
Re: Upsurge In Dreadlock Hairstyle Amongst Our Youth , Absence Of SARZ by UpdatesiOS147(m): 12:11pm On Jan 22, 2021
Curious345:

Profiling people with their appearance is a devilish act have you ever travelled out of this country into sane climes? I have seen a banker with dreads in USA �� so shut d f up and face what face you!!! You wey still dey hungry ogun fall your papa
Re: Upsurge In Dreadlock Hairstyle Amongst Our Youth , Absence Of SARZ by UpdatesiOS147(m): 12:12pm On Jan 22, 2021
Curious345:

Na people like you dey bottle data come online to spit shits!!! You no go fall well
Re: Upsurge In Dreadlock Hairstyle Amongst Our Youth , Absence Of SARZ by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 22, 2021
ghettonews:

Blame Religion oversabi, those holier than thou people. They will travel west to marvel at worse hairstyles there. They feel too religious here to even own their own body, maybe that one is alluded to slavery Mentality, but since when? Religion oversabi defines people like the OP

JuIiusmalema:
bro appearance matters.

That pastor wey colloby 17million no dey keep dread.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

21 Year Old Chidinma Smoking.. Video Surfaced After Confessing To Killing CEO / Lady Agrees To Have Sex With A Dog For 1Million In Prank Video / Female Secondary School Students Jump School Fence To An Unknown Location (VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.