Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,998 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Akwa Ibom 10lanes And 8lanes Super Highways Near Completion.. Video And Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom 10lanes And 8lanes Super Highways Near Completion.. Video And Photos (8022 Views)

See Osisioma, Aba Section Of The 8lanes Road Been Constructed By FG. / Idongesit Nkangha Ring Road 3,covering 10lanes And 8lanes Road … Photos / Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom 10lanes And 8lanes Super Highways Near Completion.. Video And Photos by Reeses: 6:29pm On Jan 21, 2021
NkanAkpanika:

The fear of Biden is the........ grin
Lol after so many years of watching that dude I doubt if he knows what is going on around him.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom 10lanes And 8lanes Super Highways Near Completion.. Video And Photos by Reeses: 6:32pm On Jan 21, 2021
NkanAkpanika:

Akwa Ibom welcome you in advance sir.

Amen to that cant wait but please tell Buhari to hurry up and leave .

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom 10lanes And 8lanes Super Highways Near Completion.. Video And Photos by NkanAkpanika: 6:32pm On Jan 21, 2021
Reeses:

Lol after so many years of watching that dude I doubt if he knows what is going on around him.
After 4yrs into his tenure, he may be replace by another.
Re: Akwa Ibom 10lanes And 8lanes Super Highways Near Completion.. Video And Photos by NkanAkpanika: 6:33pm On Jan 21, 2021
Reeses:

Amen to that cant wait but please tell Buhari to hurry up and leave .
You want set up me abi..
Aboki no want hear say their papa throne will be tempered with.
Re: Akwa Ibom 10lanes And 8lanes Super Highways Near Completion.. Video And Photos by Reeses: 6:36pm On Jan 21, 2021
NkanAkpanika:

After 4yrs into is tenure, he may be replace by another.
I doubt if he will make it pass this year.Have you watched that dude videos on youttube? He forgets the state where he is in, he forgets his wife's name and so many weird stuffs that he do with sniffing of lady's hair .man its too much.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom 10lanes And 8lanes Super Highways Near Completion.. Video And Photos by Reeses: 6:37pm On Jan 21, 2021
NkanAkpanika:

You want set up me abi..
Aboki no want hear say their papa throne will be tempered with.
Lol he is the only obstacle holding people from returning back home.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom 10lanes And 8lanes Super Highways Near Completion.. Video And Photos by NkanAkpanika: 6:39pm On Jan 21, 2021
Reeses:

I doubt if he will make it pass this year.Have you watched that dude videos on youttube? He forgets the state where he is in, he forgets his wife's name and so many weird stuffs that he do with sniffing of lady's hair .man its too much.
grin
Re: Akwa Ibom 10lanes And 8lanes Super Highways Near Completion.. Video And Photos by NkanAkpanika: 6:40pm On Jan 21, 2021
Reeses:

Lol he is the only obstacle holding people from returning back home.
But you can still return to Akwa Ibom or enugu.. This are nice state waiting for investors
Re: Akwa Ibom 10lanes And 8lanes Super Highways Near Completion.. Video And Photos by Reeses: 6:42pm On Jan 21, 2021
NkanAkpanika:

But you can still return to Akwa Ibom or enugu.. This are nice state waiting for investors
Definitely this year we will but Buhari and fulani needs to go far away from Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom 10lanes And 8lanes Super Highways Near Completion.. Video And Photos by NkanAkpanika: 6:44pm On Jan 21, 2021
Reeses:

Definitely this year we will but Buhari and fulani needs to go far away from Nigeria.
That will be awesome.
@lalasticlala FP
Re: Akwa Ibom 10lanes And 8lanes Super Highways Near Completion.. Video And Photos by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 21, 2021
Kooldon:
Of what use are these so called "super high ways 8 lanes and 10 lanes" when our academic blocks are in sorry states and so pupils are on the floors receiving classes?

Of what use is Ibom motor city, when our retired primary school teacher from 2012 entailment are not paid til now?

Development MUST continue even in the midst of poverty, because the poverty in the State is graphic, very graphic, so this is why the projects are very important, cos the investment coming organically after infrastructural development will be geometric in nature, so you are seeing a rapidly growing state with so many people in poverty, it is better than sharing the money.

As for those owed money, do not depend on government for bread, politicians are silly almost always. I am sure they will be paid before next year grin

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom 10lanes And 8lanes Super Highways Near Completion.. Video And Photos by NkanAkpanika: 6:50pm On Jan 21, 2021
Billyonaire666:

Development MUST continue even in the midst of poverty, because the poverty in the State is graphic, very graphic, so this is why the projects are very important, cos the investment coming organically after infrastructural development will be geometric in nature, so you are seeing a rapidly growing state with so many people in poverty, it is better than sharing the money.

As for those owed money, do not depend on government for bread, politicians are silly almost always. I am sure they will be paid before next year grin
grin.. And Funnily this event happen in 2012 during Akpabio tenure when there was excess money.
Re: Akwa Ibom 10lanes And 8lanes Super Highways Near Completion.. Video And Photos by poiZon: 6:52pm On Jan 21, 2021
Kooldon:

You are just saying this cos of your three naira stipends. So shut up and
Call a Spade a Spade
Even if he is paid, dont tell him to shut up.
What if u r also paid for this smear campaign?
Since 2012, was udom the govr during those years?
Go and meet akpabio for ur pensions n gratuity.
He told u to channel ur issues to the appropriate authority, instead u r talking of being paid to promote udom.
Who is not paid before?
Is lai mohammed not paid, is garba shehu or femi adesina not paid?
Are they working for free?
Udom cleared backlog of gratuities from 2001 till 2010, these r years that there was money and the money had value.
If successive govt had made payment of gratuities n other entitlement a priority, we wouldnt be calling people out.
For the classroom the issue is solely on the civil servants. Perm sec of ministries.
I have someone who is one of the contractors that do jobs for the govt like renovation of sxhools etc.
He said the govt have approved funds for take off of these renovations but the ministries need bribes before they award u the jobs.
Nigeria has a long way to go.

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom 10lanes And 8lanes Super Highways Near Completion.. Video And Photos by NkanAkpanika: 7:05pm On Jan 21, 2021
poiZon:

He told u to channel ur issues to the appropriate authority, instead u r talking of being paid to promote udom.
Who is not paid before?
Udom cleared backlog of gratuities from 2001 till 2010, these r years that there was money and the money had value.
If successive govt had made payment of gratuities n other entitlement a priority, we wouldnt be calling people out.
For the classroom the issue is solely on the civil servants. Perm sec of ministries.
I have someone who is one of the contractors that do jobs for the govt like renovation of sxhools etc.
He said the govt have approved funds for take off of these renovations but the ministries need bribes before they award u the jobs.
My brother you've said it all. I wish I was even paid, I for dey happy self but all what am doing is selfless to help showcase hidden tressures in the state. That why is sometimes painful when someone accuse you wrongly when your intentions are honourable. Again spot on.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom 10lanes And 8lanes Super Highways Near Completion.. Video And Photos by Akilou: 7:22pm On Jan 21, 2021
Aqua ibom una no go gree us rest for this kountry.
Nice one tho.
Lalasticlala do the needful.
Re: Akwa Ibom 10lanes And 8lanes Super Highways Near Completion.. Video And Photos by NkanAkpanika: 7:26pm On Jan 21, 2021
Akilou:
Aqua ibom una no go gree us rest for this kountry.
Nice one tho.
Lalasticlala do the needful.
Is Akwa Ibom sir.
Re: Akwa Ibom 10lanes And 8lanes Super Highways Near Completion.. Video And Photos by AustineJohn908(m): 7:39pm On Jan 21, 2021
NkanAkpanika:

My brother you've said it all. I wish I was even paid, I for dey happy self but all what am doing is selfless to help showcase hidden tressures in the state. That why is sometimes painful when someone accuse you wrongly when your intentions are honourable. Again spot on.
Bro don't mind them. I'm following you bumber to bumber. keep giving us positive news about our dear Akwa ibom.
We are not there yet, we still have a long way to go but it doesn't mean we aren't in the right direction.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom 10lanes And 8lanes Super Highways Near Completion.. Video And Photos by NkanAkpanika: 7:50pm On Jan 21, 2021
AustineJohn908:
Bro don't mind them. I'm following you bumber to bumber. keep giving us positive news about our dear Akwa ibom.
We are not there yet, we still have a long way to go but it doesn't mean we aren't in the right direction.
Yes oo
Re: Akwa Ibom 10lanes And 8lanes Super Highways Near Completion.. Video And Photos by Nicepoker(m): 8:43pm On Jan 21, 2021
[s]
NkanAkpanika:

Yeah sir. More good info from Akwa Ibom loading..
Have you head of Ibom motor city?
Ibom motor city is to be manage by formula 1..the first of is kind in Africa.

Mynd44 FP
[/s]
Re: Akwa Ibom 10lanes And 8lanes Super Highways Near Completion.. Video And Photos by NkanAkpanika: 9:02pm On Jan 21, 2021
Nicepoker:
[s][/s]
Any problem sir?
Re: Akwa Ibom 10lanes And 8lanes Super Highways Near Completion.. Video And Photos by kenny714433(m): 9:42pm On Jan 21, 2021
Daah! This your 10 lanes weak me o. That stuff is just four lanes.

The work going on along Nwaniba rd is massive. This will be one of the finest lanes in the state. I even heard that fountain will be at the Nwaniba end. Udom is too slow, if the momentum he's putting on this road was done earlier, the road would have been commissioned now.

I suggest the governor builds a little recreational/sit out at Nwaniba end so that students can have an evening sit out after a hectic day. Even if it's just good landscaping, concrete chairs under shades, railings and paved lanes, combined with the beautiful four lanes and fountain.

Akwa Ibom ayaya.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom 10lanes And 8lanes Super Highways Near Completion.. Video And Photos by Kooldon(f): 10:24pm On Jan 21, 2021
poiZon:

Who is not paid before?

I didnt knw he has a pocket lawyer o o. I'l tell him shut up again and you too shut up. Come and arrest me like ZION
The high unemployment rate in the State, is it caused by the previous administration?
Accept your failures and stop trading blame
Re: Akwa Ibom 10lanes And 8lanes Super Highways Near Completion.. Video And Photos by tsdarkside(m): 10:41pm On Jan 21, 2021
nigeria has engineers....we just need to use them....
and nigerian engineers are better in nigeria because,they are from the land and know the history of the area....

nigerian engineer immediatly knew,that area has continual flood problems and considered it....

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom 10lanes And 8lanes Super Highways Near Completion.. Video And Photos by tsdarkside(m): 10:46pm On Jan 21, 2021
NkanAkpanika:

Watch the video sir, stop talking too much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ot74fsoHgdk

dont bother....
they are used to promises of fee dee fee and nothing happened....

soo,when something is realy happening,they cant believe....

abandon fee dee fee,dem no gree....
Re: Akwa Ibom 10lanes And 8lanes Super Highways Near Completion.. Video And Photos by poiZon: 10:46pm On Jan 21, 2021
Kooldon:

I didnt knw he has a pocket lawyer o o. I'l tell him shut up again and you too shut up. Come and arrest me like ZION
The high unemployment rate in the State, is it caused by the previous administration?
Accept your failures and stop trading blame
Every body failed, akpabio failed, attah failed, udom too has failed not in capacity but in doing what he supposed to do, sanitize the civil service.
If u wanna attack, go to govt house carry placard.
If genuine i will join u.
Am not a sycophant... I will freely join u.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom 10lanes And 8lanes Super Highways Near Completion.. Video And Photos by NkanAkpanika: 5:16am On Jan 22, 2021
kenny714433:
Daah! This your 10 lanes weak me o. That stuff is just four lanes.

The work going on along Nwaniba rd is massive. This will be one of the finest lanes in the state. I even heard that fountain will be at the Nwaniba end. Udom is too slow, if the momentum he's putting on this road was done earlier, the road would have been commissioned now.

I suggest the governor builds a little recreational/sit out at Nwaniba end so that students can have an evening sit out after a hectic day. Even if it's just good landscaping, concrete chairs under shades, railings and paved lanes, combined with the beautiful four lanes and fountain.

Akwa Ibom ayaya.
Is called 10lane bro. The British call theirs 5lane. Pls kindly watch the video again.
Re: Akwa Ibom 10lanes And 8lanes Super Highways Near Completion.. Video And Photos by NkanAkpanika: 5:19am On Jan 22, 2021
tsdarkside:
nigeria has engineers....we just need to use them....
and nigerian engineers are better in nigeria because,they are from the land and know the history of the area....

nigerian engineer immediatly knew,that area has continual flood problems and considered it....
Yeah I support this.
Re: Akwa Ibom 10lanes And 8lanes Super Highways Near Completion.. Video And Photos by NkanAkpanika: 5:20am On Jan 22, 2021
poiZon:

Every body failed, akpabio failed, attah failed, udom too has failed not in capacity but in doing what he supposed to do, sanitize the civil service.
If u wanna attack, go to govt house carry placard.
If genuine i will join u.
Am not a sycophant... I will freely join u.
Spot on.
Lalasticlala fp
Re: Akwa Ibom 10lanes And 8lanes Super Highways Near Completion.. Video And Photos by NkanAkpanika: 9:32am On Jan 22, 2021
More on Akwa Ibom Beautiful index

Re: Akwa Ibom 10lanes And 8lanes Super Highways Near Completion.. Video And Photos by NkanAkpanika: 2:01pm On Jan 25, 2021
poiZon:

Who is not paid before?
Mynd4409 FP
Re: Akwa Ibom 10lanes And 8lanes Super Highways Near Completion.. Video And Photos by mynd4409: 2:03pm On Jan 25, 2021
NkanAkpanika:

Mynd4409 FP
OK. I will move it to front-page grin
Re: Akwa Ibom 10lanes And 8lanes Super Highways Near Completion.. Video And Photos by NkanAkpanika: 2:12pm On Jan 25, 2021
mynd4409:

OK. I will move it to front-page grin
Lol, so you be Impostor? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banji Folaranmi, Others Arraigned For Death Threat, Forgery / Abia Government Says Ebube Agu Security Outfit Won't Be Disbanded / Economic Downturn: States Borrow N46bn From Banks To Pay Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.